United Kingdom of the Dead

Started by meetdadoom, 01-10-2011

Paintcheck

Guns? What the fuck you guys are psychotic! Do you even know how to use a gun?

lolKieck

"Thank you, and Kane was playing lots of computer games, so he may know how to handle a gun."
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bl★ck Star

Kane looks at him, "I do know some stuff about some Guns, I could handle a Pistol or something, but I think I am too weak for a shotgun, also I could teach you guys how to use a gun, it's simple."

Tom

Well whatever the hell we decide to do. We need to do it fast.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

meetdadoom

Aaron: Let's fucking run to the gym locker room and get those bats. We can out run them, so don't stop and try to fight one. Got it? *Get near the door and looks out it through the window slit.*

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Bl★ck Star

Kane nods at Aaron "got Idea, when we are there whe should also call our parents probably."

lolKieck

"Alright, calling our parents doesn't make sense, the phone lines are probably not working. Shall we run there now?"

meetdadoom

Aaron: *throws the door open and looks side to side. The dead are a few meters away from the door. The dead slowly turn their head towards the door and start to shamble towards the door. "Let's go!" Being to jog the away from the shambling dead.

Bl★ck Star

Kane hastly follows Aaron and looks behind him for the infecteds.

Tom

* Tom follows Aaron whilst watching the shambling dead.
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

lolKieck

Maciej also follow Aaron. He nearly trips on a paper lying around but continues running.

meetdadoom

[Event] * The group that follow Aaron go down the hallway and they take a right at the science wing. They reach the gym locker rooms strangely with out seeing another infected.

Aaron: *Aaron enters the locker room and goes to the closet that contain all of the sports equipment. The door has a number lock but Aaron knows the code. He opens it up to reveal an array of golf clubs, cricket bats, a few base ball bats, hockey sticks and balls for the respectable sport. Aaron picks up the Easton Havoc hockey stick that lays on the ground. He inspects the fine piece and plays with it in his hands. "I only dreamed about getting this." Aaron sets it down and grabs the wooden baseball bat.

Tom

*Tommy grabs a baseball bat and shakes it in his hand and nods liking this weapon, though for some reason wishes he had a shovel and isn't sure why.
Oh boy.

meetdadoom

.// nope. Won't allow that character gaudian savo. Make something...what is the word i'm looking for.....Normal.

Paintcheck

**Grabs a cricket bat almost disdainfully. "Can we get moving to somewhere safe now rather than entertaining delusional notions of zombie slaughtering please?"

Guardian Savo

Redoing app

Picture (Optional):I Don't have a pic, but medium height (5'9), brown eyes and brown hair. Stuff I'm wearing is in the What do you have? part.

Full Name: Scott Cohen
Grade: 9th
Quick Background: A serious student, always takes things too seriously. But thanks to that, he is a straight A student, and a great runner. His parents also left him at birth, and he was soon adopted by the Cohens, who were a great family. His seriousness can sometimes lead to anger if others are just messing around. He also loves to play his clarinet, which he does in his free time.
What you have on you: Backpack, a black hoodie, jeans, and all the other necessities for clothes, a flashlight, and his clarinet and clarinet case

edit: Do I start with other students, or am I alone....

Its most likely alone, right?

And is this good enough for normal?

meetdadoom

.// the parents leaving is alittle bit different but alright. I'll accept it. You start out in the middle of the hallways when you see us.

Guardian Savo

*Scott thinks to himself*

(What is going on? Why did that one student attack me? What the hell is going on?)

"I won't get far with this crap, just dead weight.."

*Scott empties his backpack*

"Good thing I always pack my own lunch....."

*Scott puts the sandwich, water bottle, chips, and taco inside his backpack*

"My clarinet..... It has good memories... I'll take it with me."

*Scott puts the clarinet case inside the backpack*

"I've gotten rid of all the necessities, I can go look for others."

*Scott notices some students*

(Who are they? Must be other students here.... Hopefully they can explain whats going on....)

*Scott walks toward the students*

meetdadoom

Aaron: *Notices the student* Who the hell are you?

Guardian Savo

"I'm Scott, a student at this school."

"What the hell is going on?"

"And why did a student try and bite me.."

"I also noticed something weird about him.."

"He looked pale, almost like he was sick...."

"So..... Can you tell me whats going on?!"

meetdadoom

Aaron: The fuck do I look like, fucking Doctor Phil. We are going to the police station. You in or you out?

Bl★ck Star

Kane starts looking for something to use as a weapon that suits him.

Guardian Savo

"Yes but.... Can you (Aaron, don't know your name yet in the rp) tell me what the hell is going on?!"

"And why the heck do you have the schools sports equipment?!"

"Two very simple questions.... Once you tell me, i'll come."

Paintcheck

*Kate pipes up* "We don't know anything you don't and these idiots," *she gestures to her companions "think they can fight through the horde with cricket bats. Humor them and grab one. Now let's go already before we get eaten."

Guardian Savo

"What the fuck?! Zombies?!"

"I thought they were only in damn movies!!!"

"But since that explains that one kid that tried to bite me.... I'll follow you guys so I won't be eaten.."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ugh, I'll just grab a golf club instead of a cricket bat.."

(I'll take this Driver.... It will cause more damage and its easy to hold... Cricket bats won't do shit, except knock zombies down and piss them off)

"Hey... Wait up!"