United Kingdom of the Dead

Started by meetdadoom, 01-10-2011

Bl★ck Star

Kane: *Gets near the car and speaks to the woman* "Are you alright ?"

meetdadoom

Woman?: *The woman turns her head slowly towards Kane, revealing her head injury. Blood continues to seep out of it but at a slower pace now. She then lets out an exhale. The breathe smells vile. She then begins to struggle in her seat making a restless groaning sound. *

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Bl★ck Star

Kane: *takes a step back from her seeing the wide wound, he then turns around to the others*

meetdadoom

[Event] As Kate slowly makes her way to the scene she feels a vibe as if something is following her. She stops moving and hears the sound of shuffling on the path. The shuffling stops. Kate looks behind her to see a man. The man is pale white and has some kind of brown liquid drooling from his mouth. His eyes seem to have lose some color. Kate walks closer to the man " Are you okay? You seem a little bit sick mister." The man hearing her voice  then begins to walk closer to Kate. Kate begins to sweat, knowing something isn't right. The man then stops in front of her. He brings his arm back and holds it out for a a few seconds. Kate confused and scared takes a step back. As she steps back the man swings his arm at Kate's side. Kate freezes up at the pain. She whispers "Bloody hell". The man then cranes his neck back for a second and then attempts to head butt Kate. Kate quickly smacks the man's head with the her fist like volleyball. The man's head swings down and collapses in front of Kate's feet. Kate in shock of what just happened begins to shake. She realizes what she just did and begins to whimper "I'm...so sorry..." As she whimpered the man grabs a hold of Kate's leg. Kate, in shock, lets out a loud scream that can be heard from tennis courts.

Tom

Tommy frozen for a moment taking in what all is going on. In a second of him thinking and taking all of this in, he hears Kates scream and he turns sharply toward the scream and starts to run off toward the sound of her scream.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Bl★ck Star

Kane: *is confused wether to stay at the Car or run into Kate's direction*

Paintcheck

Kate screams as the zombie grabs her ankle. She stomps on the thing's head and shakes her leg violently to get it to let go stumbling onto her butt and scooting away from the now-redead zombie. She looks at it, wide-eyed for a moment then throws up, whimpering.

lolKieck

Maciej looks at the woman, then at Kate, then at the zombie. He says with very shaking voice: "Get away from the woman. She could not survive the crash. What the hell." He slowly moves up to the car.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bl★ck Star

Kane: *backs off from the women in the car and takes a metal pole the crash left over and then tries to stab her head with full power*

lolKieck

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 07-10-2011
Kane: *backs off from the women in the car and takes a metal pole the crash left over and then tries to stab her head with full power*
// It'd be awesome if you'd RP a normal teenage boy who is afraid of killing, you'd be afraid to kill somebody, but if you played lots of games, I guess it wouldn't affect you as much as others.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: lolKieck on 07-10-2011
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 07-10-2011
// It'd be awesome if you'd RP a normal teenage boy who is afraid of killing, you'd be afraid to kill somebody, but if you played lots of games, I guess it wouldn't affect you as much as others.

// Look at my character info, he plays alot of games that also includes zombie games. Kane was a bit nervous at the beginning because he didn't know what's going on but slowly he's realizing that thos people are zombies. And also I for myself IRL aren't afraid of killing, if there would be a zombie outbreak I could kill everyone without thinking even my friends or family if they are zombies because they aren't human anymore ... Kane is like me IRL acctualy all my RP chars always are in some way like me, makes it alot easier to rp them.

meetdadoom

.// tbh, I wouldn't assume the person who survived a car crash is automatically a zombie. But, whatever.

lolKieck

Quote from: meetdadoom on 07-10-2011
.// tbh, I wouldn't assume the person who survived a car crash is automatically a zombie. But, whatever.
// modifying my posts to more normal things

meetdadoom

// anyways let's continue.

Aaron: *get's up from the ground and wipes the puke from his mouth. He gets up quickly and runs to the sound of the screaming and see's Kate. He goes to Kate and tries to pull Kate from the body and calm her down. As he helps Kate he notices a few lifeless people drudging towards the group. He squints his eyes to see and notices that they all have pale skin and have brown bile stains on their clothes. He attempts to pick Kate up " Kate, we have to go! It isn't safe!" Aaron then looks at Tommy for some help.*

[Event] * The pole smashes at the woman's face causing it to twist 180 degrees. The woman's head limps as brown bile begins to ooze out of her mouth.*

Bl★ck Star

.// brown bile, pale white skin, survived ridicolous unsurviveable situation, girl screaming, police number is over used, thousands of sirens, only possilbe way is Zombie apocalypse.

meetdadoom

.// i let it pass. Just don't let the "meta game" go out of control. Now continue to rp.

Bl★ck Star

Recreas

Nicolas: "That's disquisting" he turns around and notices the trouble Kate and Aaron are in. "Guys, I think we should move..."
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

lolKieck

Maciej moves back from the car and looks around. He's most likely gonna react to the whole situation after moving up to a more safe position, but right now he's in an useful state. He says: "We-we should run before more of these people will attack us. And uh, do they have rabies or something?"

meetdadoom

Aaron: *Brings Kate up "Let's head inside the school. We can go to the commons ." Aaron looks over to where he saw the people drudging towards them and notices they are getting closer.*

lolKieck

Maciej looks at the pale one, they come from the hospital direction. He yells out to everyone: "Hey, we gotta get out of here, the hospital is nearby, and I guess the rabies-infected people got out from there!"

Bl★ck Star

Kane: *Follows Arron*

Paintcheck

Kate gets picked up to her feet shakily. She straightens her skirt and follows Aaron.

meetdadoom

[Event] The group that follows Aaron enter through the back of the school. The group heads to the Student Commons and notice a lot of back packs and papers all over the floor. The group enters the student commons. It is a large room with a few tables, three vending machines, a large t.v and large windows that are covered by blinds.

Tom

Tommy follows the group since no one told me things where going on in this :P
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22