░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bl★ck Star

Kane searches trough the lockers and takes a Throwing Spear and stabs the air a few time, he then turns to Kate and says "We never said we wanted to fight us trough there, it's just for self defense if 1 of them tries to attack us"

Tom

Tommy looks at Kanes choice of weapon and chuckles a bit and shakes his head. He then looks at Kate "Oh hell yeah man, we're going to purposefully take the path that goes through the biggest horde of zombies. . . and we're going to win!" he says sarcastically. He follows the others (If we are moving)
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

meetdadoom

Aaron: "Like Kane said, we can out run the dead."

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Guardian Savo

"Do you think anyone else survived besides us?"

meetdadoom

Aaron: *Getting annoyed* I don't know. Just let's get the hell out of here."

[Event] The group walks down the hallway and through the front doors. The School sits on top of a hill. As the students walk they get to the ledge near the stair case that leads down the hill they start to notice a faint, black smog raising. They look down the ledge and they see cars scattered across the street. There are lifeless bodies all over the street and crying can be heard. A woman's Mini Cooper is being swarmed by the dead. The woman is sitting on top of the car crying. As a dead attempts to climb up the car she kicks the dead with her red high heel. As she kicks one from the front of her car one comes from the back and grabs the woman in a sleeper hold and yanks the woman off the Mini Cooper. The dead swarm the body and a final scream can be heard.

Guardian Savo

"OH MY GOD!"

"We got to get the hell out of here!"

"Hrmmm......"

"But won't it be easier to get a....."

*Scott rethinks the situation*

"On second thought.... I prefer running."

meetdadoom

[Event] Currently you see lines of cars clogging the street. Most of the dead are distracted because they are feasting on the woman. A few dead shuffle mindlessly on the left side of the street. On the street there is a pastry shop, a deli, a shoe store for men, and a small Costa Coffee shop all in order from left to right. In between the pastry shop and the deli is an alley that leads to the street over. You then see three hooded figures with bandanas around their mouth. One is carrying a crowbar, one is carrying a tire iron and the other is police baton. One of the men attempts to go inside the pastry shop but notices that the door is barricaded with tables and chairs. the man with the crowbar runs at the window and swings at the glass. The glass shatters into thousands of bits. The sound of a woman screaming in horror from inside the pastry shop is heard. Two of the men enter the building and the woman begins to cry. One of the men watches through the window what the two other men are doing to the woman.

Guardian Savo

"Great, people are stealing stuff, and the police are either dead, still fighting off zombies, or are zombies.."

"So basically, we need guns...... Or our ass is grass..."

"But.... Why isn't the MDP here? Shouldn't they be defending their country from zombies?"

Tom

*A man in a grey suit with a grey tartan cap, and a Police protective vest, and a gasmask. brandishing a shovel he starts to make his way to the window, he sneaks up behind the man and whaps him over the head really hard with the heavy shovel, and tries to rush into the window to fight the men inside*
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Guardian Savo

"Who is he?"

"Doesn't look like he's with them, doesn't look like he will want to help us much either"

"Listen, some people are doing crazy shit, so we all have to stay together and fight our way out"

"I don't care much about those guys, but if he tries to kill us, we have to try and kill him."

"Come on! Lets get out of here!"

meetdadoom

Aaron: "Yeah find guns. That's funny. There are no guns, not even the police have them. Plus why do we want to make a lot of noise. I say we try to sneak past them and try to get to the alley. "

Guardian Savo

"There might be some dead or undead MDP...... We can take the guns from them.... But if they are zombified...... Kll em..."

"They should have a Heckler and Koch MP7 with them, so theres a way to get a gun..... If they sent the MDP to help us...."

Bl★ck Star

Kane looks at them and nods, a MP7 would be nice to have with us, atleast one, so when we really get rushed by those infecteds and we litteraly can't escape, when can use it as last option.

Guardian Savo

"Listen, we have to find an MDP member thats dead...... And take his or her gun..."

"AND we also have to escape to a place that safe like... I don't know...."

"Plus I feel much safer with a gun then with a Driver."

meetdadoom

Aaron: "Do you even know how to use it? And let's say you do. Great, each shot will get all of these guys on us."

Bl★ck Star

Kane looks at Aaron, that's why I said we should only use it as last option, we could kill them if they surround us and then flee in the time the other infecteds come charging at us.

Guardian Savo

"Aaron, I do know how to shoot a gun, but I have no idea how to reload."

Paintcheck

Why is your first thought always"kill everything? Aaron's right we should sneak. ((on an ooc note an mp 7 would be a.shit zombie weapon. Have fun finding the proprietary round for it. Also I'm not near internet right now, only on my phone.))

Guardian Savo

"My first thought isn't kill everything"

"My first thought is gun equals much more safety than melee."

"Plus if we get an MP5 or MP7. it will be much easier for us to kill them while they are shambling towards us slowly."

"And since they are slow as hell, shoot their legs, and then they will have a hell of a time dragging themselves toward us."

"Doesn't matter what we do, we just have to escape the UK."

Tom

*The fight in the bakery stops and there isn't much noise, the man crawls out of the window looking around comparing the crowbar to his own weapon, he sets the crowbar down and notices that he has drawn the attention of Zombies and they start to shamble toward him he looks for a way out*

Tom: Look we can argue all we want on the game plan. . . but. . . We should probably make like a tree and get the fuck out of here as soon as possible. Yes?
Oh boy.

Guardian Savo

"I'm with you, come on guys, less talk, more walk."

Bl★ck Star

"I never said we're going to kill them, I just said as last option if we really have no choice left" He nods and then looks for a way the group could walk.

Guardian Savo

"Guys, lets run while those zombies are distracted by that one guy, it might be our only chance to sneak away from them.

Bl★ck Star

"Or we Help that guy, he looks like he knows a safe place or where to get some decent weapons"