The Happening. (L4D Roleplay)

Started by meetdadoom, 16-08-2010

meetdadoom

Let me set the stage. You guys play a character named Trent. I'll give you guys options on what to do and then I'll be the GM. This roleplay will be about the first day the Infection spreaded however your character is immune.He is 20 and goes to college. .He is 6ft 2in and has brown hair and brown eyes. He is a medium build and lift weights alittle bit but he is mostly a runner and can run for a long time. He is single and lives in an apartment. Ready to rp kids? (YA!!!!!!!) Alright.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up uncontrolable coughing. You try to go back to sleep but you still cough uncontrolable. You look over to your side to look at what time it is. The clock shows 1:27 am. Still coughing you get up and decide to go to the local CVS and get some cough drops. You get up (Still coughing) and put on a The Doors T-Shirt, some black shorts and you put on a belt of a British flag. You tie your shoes, go to the counter and you get your keys and your wallet.

You pull up to the CVS. And you get out of your car. Trying to control your coughing you walk inside the CVS. The door chimes on your arrival and you look around. The store is half lite at the entrance and the other half where the pharmacy supplies are, is off. You also see no clerk to your right. You look at each aisle and you find the Over the Counter drugs. You look through the aisle looking for some cough drops. As you are looking for the cough drops you hear the door chime again and someone shuffling in. You finnaly cough really loudly and you hear someone running, foot steps getting louder. You look down the aisle and you see a person. His skin is pale white, his eyes are milky,his mouth is black and is drooling something brown. He also has a bite mark on his arm. He looks at you with his arms open. He Screeches loudly and then charges down the aisle. You see the thing charging down the aisle obviously showing intent to attack you.

\What do you do?

A. Search your pockets for something to use as a weapon.

B. Run the oppisite direction trying to escape the infected.

C. Take the nearest box of medication and throw it at the infected.

D. Attempt to punch the infected in the face.

E. Attempt to side step the infected.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pick what Trent does. Whatever the majority picks is what the action Trent does.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

jaik

Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Bucky

meetdadoom

Since not enough user input I'll flip a coin tommarow if no one else votes.

Steven :D

commanthe2

meetdadoom

The infected charages you and you attempt to punch the infected in the face.The infected runs right into your fist and is knocked back on the ground with a screwed up nose bleeding. The infected is not moving.

What do you do?

A. Poke the infected to see if it is still alive.

B. Kick the infected <specify location>

C. Run out of the aisle.

D. Continue looking for your cough drops.

Lucidius

B. Stomp on it's face, then D.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Goose

B. Kick it in the head untill it explodes brains everywhere :D
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Bl★ck Star

B. First in the Head, Then in the Nuts, so He cant make little Zombie baby's

lolKieck

B. Head, to decapitate him.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

meetdadoom

Since four people voted the same answer, I guess I'll make it.

You attempt to curb the Infected. The first time you hit the zombie you hear a loud crunching noise and the head caves in alittle bit. Blood comes dribbling out of the infected's eyes and ears. In rage you bash the infected again. Brain bits goes all over the floor and some of the brain peices are stuck to the bottom of your shoe.

You start breathing heavily. You lay your hand against the shelf and uncontrolable start coughing. You spit the mucus on the ground. You wonder what the fuck just attacked you. You then wonder, why was no one around to see or even hear this?

Wat should Trent do now?

A. Look for a CVS employee.  A-check the photo development room. B-Check the pharmacy. C-check the bathroom. D-Check the make up kiosik.

B. Find the cough drops.

C. Get the out before  someone see's what happened.

D. Call the authorities.

E. Clean your bloody shoes incase if someone looks at your shoes.

Bucky

Bl★ck Star

A-D

Dunno why, It just attracted my attention the answer xD

Turkey

Silence)

B then D
(He went in there to get the cough drops dammit)

Goose

B all the way finish the damn job.
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silence)

Quote from: Goose on 19-08-2010
B all the way finish the damn job.Then D
Fix'd it for ya Lol

Goose

Fuck no, Don't call the po po they be sappin your taxes and they be shootin you fo killlin dat guy, now go eat dat watta mellon

meetdadoom

You start coughin even harder and then you start looking for the cough drops. You find the cough drops. There are 6 cough and then you pop one in your mouth. Your coughing starts to get weaker and now you won't be coughing in pain. You go to the counter and see no one is around the counter.

What do you do?

A. Look for someone. If A choose. A-Look in the photo development room. B-Look for someone in the Make up Kiosk. C- Look for someone in the Pharmacy.

B. Cash out youself.

C. Walk out of the CVS.

Bl★ck Star

A look in the make up kiosk - I wanna see a Zombie with make-up xD

Silence)

How about D Find a fucking weapon before you find another screaching thing.

A-look in pharmacy

Goose

How about C,  yea run before dem po pos get dar

Silence)

Hey ...hey goose !!!! there all zombies !

Bucky

C FREE COUGH DROPS MOFO