The Happening. (L4D Roleplay)

Started by meetdadoom, 16-08-2010

Lucidius

Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Steven :D

meetdadoom

You tell the police officer "Yeah I actually encountered one back at the CVS. But I was able to kill it. It's headless body is still there". The officer replies with "Buddy...I have a strange feeling that killing just one isn't going to save you." You thank ask "What should I do?" The officer replies " I would say go home and lock up everything and just wait it out, also keep your radio tuned to -----, it's the police broadcast, it will tell if any evacuation is going to happen."

What do you say?

A.  Any other Radio stations I should remember? <question>

B. Thankyou. <End conversation>

C. Can I come with you guys? <question>

D. I noticed no one is in the CVS, maybe you should check it out. <informative>

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

meetdadoom

Oh yeah a little side note. I am going to erase the broadcast stations on the next F-rp post

Ace of Hearts

Silence)

Lucidius

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

C Be a Badass Zombie Killer

Bucky

lolKieck

C. More chances to be alive with the squad. (UHM LEFT 4 DEAD BRO)
After dat find a mothafokcing glock and pew the shit out of dem zombies so dey wont get dem pillz and get tha fock out of dat shithole you call a town.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

meetdadoom

You ask the officer "Can I perhaps join you guys? I'm not exactly  safe place to protect myself from....these things" The officer looks at you and then looks back at the hurt officer. He looks back at you and replies "Alright, I think you can be used as a volunteer. Let's drive to the station and pick some gear up for you.

You get in your car and then you follow the squad car to the police station. The road is dark, you are tired, you still are feeling an itch in your throat, you finnaly arrive to the station. You exit your car and you enter the police station. The station is in disaray. People are running through the halls, paper is all over the place, the 911 emergancy accountains are talking to many people at once. You look around in a wonder and then you get hit by a two officers shuffling out of the officer. "Watch it buddy" then the officer walks off. The officer tells you to keep up. You enter the arsnel, the officer hands you a police grade kevlar vest with the words Volunteer on it. He hands you a baton flash light, and a choice of a 9mm, or a .22 rifle. There is plentifull of ammo for the .22 however not really as strong but the 9mm is strong but not alot of ammo due to alot of police officers using it there is not much ammo.

Which gun do you pick?

A. 9mm

B. .22 rifle.

c. Both. <worth a try?>

Bucky

C, YOU ARE UBAR LEET CYBORG MAN KILL DEM ZOMBOTS

Goose

Take both those mother fucking guns, den you know what to do, Po po staition fill with dem confused popo you gots your selfs two guns der start a shootin waste dem po po and you got all dat ammo over dar.

C
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silence)

B Rifle sends out more shots more shots equel BOOOOOMMMMMNMMM HEAD EXPLOSIOONNSSZZZ !

Also you get's more ammooo for it.

meetdadoom

You ask "Can I just have both?" The officer look around " I guess everyone is already armed, go ahead." He hands you the 9mm,2 clips with 9 bullets,a .22 rifle, and a pouch with 30 bullets. The officer says "By the way my name is corperal Dill Hutchinson." He leads you out and takes you to the accountant. Dill asks the accountant "Give me a list of all of the reports in the last hour." "Alright mister Hutchinson." She hands Hutchinson a file.

Pick which report you do.

A. A concerned civilian says that she keeps hearing banging sounds outside her apartment door. Go check it out.

B. A club recently had a bloodshed. The attack seem's like it might be an infected attack. Go check it out.

C. A man reported that three "Drunk" men came limping at him trying to attack him at Devron Street.

D. An old woman says she keeps hearing her neighbors yelling.

E. A worker at a old home reported that some of them started moaning and bleed brown blood. Could it be the infection?

Lucidius

My Profile[/b][/size]

Ace of Hearts

Silence)

Bucky

meetdadoom

I asked a friend to pick 1 out of three random letters and he picked C
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You go with Hutchinson to his patrol car and you guys get in. You guys drive to Devron street and Hutchinson turns the engine off and you both get out. You load up both your weapons. You look down the street and you see nothing. Hutchinson looks down the alley and pats you to look towards the alley. You look down the alley and you hear people coughing. They walk down the street and you see three infecteds. You take aim with your rifle and you fire it at one of the infecteds. His head explodes into a red mist with brain bits every where. The two other infecteds react by moaning as loud as they can. You then hear more moans you just end the two infecteds by shooting the two infecteds in the head. The moaning starts to get even louder and more moands are heard. You then look down the dark road. You squint your eyes and you see atleast 30 infecteds charging at your location. You take a quick glance over the area. You see an internet cafe, a book store, a 7/11 and a Jewlery store.

What do you do?

A. Get back into your car and drive away.

B. Go inside the Internet Cafe.

C. Go inside the Book store.

D. Go inside the 7/11.

E. Go inside the Jewlery store.

Silence)

7/11 Then you get free slurpees afterwords.

Recreas

A, but you shouldn't drive away in the car but roadkill them all.
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Bucky

A, what recreas said, if you survive the apocalypse, youll have a cool paintjob on your car.

lolKieck

E, you can close the doors with officer, making an epic barricade.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒