The Happening. (L4D Roleplay)

Started by meetdadoom, 16-08-2010

Goose

Quote from: Silence) on 20-08-2010
Hey ...hey goose !!!! there all zombies !

Cops arent supposed to be racist your still going to get arrested boi so gtfo of dat dar crime secen
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

Silence)

Quote from: Goose on 21-08-2010
Quote from: Silence) on 20-08-2010
Hey ...hey goose !!!! there all zombies !

Cops arent supposed to be racist your still going to get arrested boi so gtfo of dat dar crime secen
I'll remeber this child.

meetdadoom

You decide that no one is in the CVS and that you might as well walk out with free cough drops.

As you walk you the secuity sensors at the front of the CVS go off and the lights start going off (cause you checkout the coughdrops). You then hear a loud moan get louder by the second. You look around you. You see your car, a super market w/ a gardening section, and a metro station. Then you here police sirens.

What do you do?

A. Wait for the police to arrive, maybe they will understand when the infecteds come.

B. Run to the Super Market.

C. Run to the Metro Station.

D. Get in your car.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Bl★ck Star

A. But I would wait in the Car

Silence)

A-wait in car.But first through cough drops way far into the store.

Bucky

If you've taken the drops then throw em back in the store and A: In the car

meetdadoom

Quote from: NikkoBlob on 21-08-2010

lol thats not how those machines work, a worker is supposed to turn them off with their key.

meetdadoom

You sprint to you car and you try to get your keys out. You finnaly get them out and open the door. You get inside the car and you lay low. Maybe the police won't see you? The Mouns start getting alittle bit louder and so does the police sirens. You finnaly see 6 infecteds come running from the dark street, on the other side you see blue and red flashing against your car and you decide to look up alittle bit. You see two police cars and four policemen come out. They see the 6 inecteds and first on of them tries to stop one of them but then gets pummeled. The three other police men take out there batons and start beating the inecteds. You see that the police killed three of them by oing a jab thrust to the throat, opening up a giant hole with blood spewing out all over the place. One of the police man does a slicing motion to one of the infecteds and then stabs the infected with the baton which ends it's life.Then after the policeman finished killing it he turns around and see's another one pouncing him. He tries to get the infected off but is struggling. The two other policemen are still fighting other infecteds and aren't noticing what's happeneing to their comrade.

What do you do?

A. Get out of the car and attempt to help the police officer.

B. Wait it out.

C. Start the engine and BOOK IT!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this entry sounded aquard I am curently alittle bit sick but I just felt like doing this one anyways.

Bl★ck Star

B.  I learned from many movies and Games and quizes you should always stay secure, sometime he will also be infected if you help him and then eat you :/

When hes dead and the infecteds be gone, grab all stuff of them.

I know Iam a social ass, but I like it.

Ace of Hearts

B, and if the Police start to lose, C.

Bucky

Quote from: meetdadoom on 22-08-2010
Quote from: NikkoBlob on 21-08-2010

lol thats not how those machines work, a worker is supposed to turn them off with their key.

Realized...Im not retarded, but if you dont have them when the cops come...you never know...

Also, A...

Silence)

It would be a good idea to A.More help.Plus he should give option to notice bite marks or anything.

Lucidius

Quote from: Silence) on 23-08-2010
It would be a good idea to A.More help.Plus he should give option to notice bite marks or anything.

A

Not to mention,

Unless you where super socially challanged, you'de feel guilt for drawing them there in the first place and your theft is what drew them there initially.

Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Goose

A help dat Po po and if he dies Well der you got cher self a gun to waste dem zombies and dem po po
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

meetdadoom

LOL GOOSE JUST LOL
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You walk out of your car and you come up to the officer that is on the ground stuggling with an infected on top of him. You swing your leg back and then release it and you hit the infected in the ribcage and he goes flying off the officer and lands in the middle of the road. An incoming driver does not notice the infected and ends up running it over. Blood splatters all over the ground. All that remains is some smuthered organs and blood. You offer the police officer a hand and he acceptes it and hands you his baton. You take the baton and look at it and you look back up at the police officer. He pulls out a .38 service revolver and aims at one of the incoming infecteds. He pulls the trigger. You never actually hav heard the sound of a gun before and the sound of a .38 calibuer is deafening however the explosion of the infected's guts is exciting.

The police officer flicks he safety and holsters it. He regroups with the other two police officers huddling over a downed office. He says " Hows Jack doing?". One of the officer's looks up to him and says " Yeah he's fine, a bruised stomach that's all, he's a big boy". The two officers help "Jack" up into the squad car. The police officer that you saved comes back to you and says "Yeah thanks for saving my as back there,you can keep the baton, will save you against those fuckers."

What do you say?

A. Thanks, but what happened? <nice>
B. I save your life and this is what you reward me with? <greed>
C. Is he okay? <nice>
D. I encountered on of those things back at the CVS you might wanna send a clean up crew. <Show off>

Silence)

A.    He needs info on what the fuck is going on.

Goose

A) Then while he is distracted bash him over the head with the baton, den take dat mofos gun, While dose odda two po po who be busy with der friend over der, Den take all der guns and get da fuck outta dat der new crime secen.

Bl★ck Star

Turkey

meetdadoom

You ask "What the hell happened? And what the fuck was that thing that attacked us?" The police officer replies with "Infection, spreading all over the country. The only way to know if you are immune or not is if you encounter one of them and you don' start gettin sick. Obviously, you 're immune."[/col

What do you say?

A. What should I do?
<Information>
B. Yeah this isn't my first time encountering one of those things. Their is one in the CVS I killed.
<Informative>
C. Glad to help.
<Nice>

Bucky

Turkey

Goose

A, Den B make your self seem like a badass black dude who dosen't afraid of anything

Ace of Hearts

Silence)