The first days. (Zombie RP)

Started by Cbenn595, 23-03-2011

WOLVERINES!!!

*Daniel goes to look over with Kane "A damn good lot of them over there aint it?" Says Daniel as he slowly gnaws on a peice of beef jerkey from his pocket.*
Lamp oil

Commissar Nitro

*The Pickup truck roars down the street and crushes the Zombies outside the safehouse and snaps and axel as it rides the gutter and grinds to a halt, The music falling silent. The driver slumped over the steering wheel*
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

WOLVERINES!!!

*Daniel shouts "HEY YOU OKAY IN THERE!" while urging john over.*
Lamp oil

Cbenn595

* "Yeah, What is it?" John walks over to Daniel and looks over the street. He notices the crashed truck "Damn that would be a good raid right their."

Bl★ck Star

Kane doesn't say a word and mentions the other's to go down stair's and check it out, but he first stop's by his room and get's his fireaxe.

Cbenn595

* John turns around to notice that everyone is gone. He sighs and heads down the stairs to his room. He grabs his backpack from the bedside and then heads down stairs into the lobby. " So how we going to do this. I am up for ideas because we got a shitload of zombies out their. That music he was blaring will attract more of them so we need to hurry."

Bl★ck Star

Kane looks around in the group of Survivor's and check's what weapons everyone has. He then looks out of the Window and check's the situation.

Commissar Nitro

*The Pickups engine is silent and the driver is slowly coming round after the crash there are about a dozen infected milling around the pickup.*

lolKieck

The survivor can be seen in a window, yelling and calling zombies names, also saying interesting facts about their mothers. Then he empties his M1911, killing 3 zombies. At least some of them moved their interest onto him.
// and yes thats me
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

* David looks to John. "So, what now?"

Cbenn595

* John stands their for a moment. "Alright. David you come with me, were going to get the guy in the truck. You and You." John points to Kane and Daniel "Your going to get that over survivor across the street." John looks around and then heads up stairs to the roof. He comes back down after a few minutes. He has a 2x4 in his hand with nails at the top "It's time to kill some zombies boys."

Bl★ck Star

WOLVERINES!!!

*Daniel pulls the slide on his SIG 1911 positioning himself at the door "You ready" He says while pointing to Kane "I got one mag of spares."*
Lamp oil

Commissar Nitro

*The Zombies around the Pickup turn to it as the driver groans begining to come round, As he groans again the infected begin to moan and cluster around the pickup hammering at the windows and bodywork*

Cbenn595

* John puts the 2x4 down and pushes the couch out of the way " Get ready boys." John picks up the nail board and makes sure his backpack is on tightly and is empty " Daniel go make sure the survivor is okay. Use any weapons you can find to kill those fuckers. Ill get the supply's in the back of his truck."

Bl★ck Star

Kane nods to Daniel and get's ready, to rush trough.

WOLVERINES!!!

*Daniel nods back and starts to tightly grip his handgun with both hands "First blood, how nice"*
Lamp oil

meetdadoom

* A very loud gun fire is heard followed be a zombie (that is trying to break his way into the truck driver's truck) get shot in the head.*

Me: The man brings the bolt on his sniper back. An empty .223 bullet flies out smoking.The man slams the bolt back in place and takes aim again. His stomach growls in hunger. He looks down at the ground for a second and takes a few breaths trying to make the pain go away. He goes back to his sniper. He looks through the scope and lines his scope on a zombie's chest. He takes a breath in and then exhales and gently strokes the trigger.

(investigate the gunshot and you will find out my location and my character phys bio.)

.// for fairness, it is a bolt action so it will take me some time to fire A shot but on turn side he has an okay supply of .223 rounds (bullets are cheap what can I say :P) but as the story goes on I'll try to balance it.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Pink!

Meanwhile, a few blocks away...

The heavy wooden door had offered little solace for the past days, the initial screams of people being attacked fading away into deathly silence, or worse, the bone-chilling moan of the undead. The latter, of course, never stopped, the keening cries for flesh echoing through the solid door, mingling with the eerie percussion of hands thumping on wood.

Rachel had watched one or two films regarding the possibility of a zombie apocalypse; both times she had curled up next to a long-term and buried her head against his shoulder during the onslaught of blood. To be frank, she had little taste for violence, and if she was to be objective, she had little chance to survive.

The room she'd curled up in was the staff office, thankfully, and she was still managing to get by on her carefully rationed food - cereals, biscuits, water bottles had all helped her survive, and despite the chaos around her, somehow, she'd maintained her cool.

That was slipping, though, along with everything else. They'd finally started to damage the door's hingers, and deep down, she didn't know what she was going to do.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Commissar Nitro

*As the Sniper round kills the zombie at the door the driver kicks the door open and clambers out of his truck blood dripping down his face from a gash on his head matting his long hair and weilding a pair of draper claw hammers whitch he brings to bare on the skull of the closest zombie before looking round his eyes wild and desprate waiting for the next infected to present a target.*

Bl★ck Star

Kane rushes out with Daniel and runs to the other Survivor they should go to.

meetdadoom

Me:*Brings the bolt back ejecting another smoking round. He takes out the mag and throws it on the couch. He takes out a new mag from his pocket and puts it in the gun and slams the bolt back in. He inspects the area hoping there is a clear passage for the driver to his apartment.*

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Cbenn595

* John rushes out the door behind Daniel. He takes off with David by his side. He notices a zombie shambling out of a ally way. He takes the 2x4 back and swings for the zombies head. The nails slam into the zombies head. It goes down with a groan.

Dug

*David shouts in excitement "Cool!"

Cbenn595

* John pulls the 2x4 out of the zombies head and takes off for the truck again.