The first days. (Zombie RP)

Started by Cbenn595, 23-03-2011

Cbenn595

* John taps David on the arm and says " Alright all, your going to be getting rooms." John crabs a clipboard from the counter "Good thing the contractor just got this place done."

Dug

*David puts off his headset, it hanging around his neck, listening to the man.

Cbenn595

* " David your on the first floor in room A1. Kane Your in B1. Daniel your in 2A and I am in 2B. We will be doing a search party tomorrow. We need food, guns, and ammo. Get some sleep guys." John slams the clipboard on the Lobby counter and takes a deep breath.

Dug

* "Great. Getting eaten first." David laughs. "I doubt I'll be getting any sleep anyhow."
After a minute, he remembers the infected the two brought with them.
"What do we do about those wackos outside?"

Cbenn595

* " Oh yeah, if you hear anyone outside the apartment building come and tell me. We might need them. Does anyone have a pistol or anything I could use to kill those bastards outside? We don't want any more attention then we already got."

Dug

"Well uh...just the skateboard that often zombies loved to meet head on."

Cbenn595

* "Hmm Oh David come with me." John hops off the counter and goes up the stairs to the roof

Dug

* David follows him, packing his laptop then putting it into the backpack. Then on his back.

(G2g to school, see ya)

Cbenn595

* John grabs a cement black and drops it on top of the zombies that are scratching at the door "Problem solved. Hey David can you get me a map of the city from our location. Were at 2975 Chester Ave."

Bl★ck Star

Kane goes into His Room and Drops down his backpack. He Stores Somerset clothes into The cardboard and Packs away a First Aid Kit behind The clothes "Hmm I maybe can Need it more than The Others, so I better Put it somewhere where they don't find it so fast." he Thinks. He goes into The bathroom and cleans The Bloody Axe.

WOLVERINES!!!

*Daniel walks up to the roof and announces "Hey if we are doing a scavenge I have a gun with me,
I'm not trained well, it only has 7 bullets, and any shots would likely draw more zed over here, But a gun handle is actually quite an effective bludgeon."*He then sits down and asks, "You have any meat or anything? I'm hungry as hell, and if we get stuck somewhere, we don't want to be stuck without food. Ive read the books I know how it goes"*He is scratching the scrapes all over his body."Need some band-aids too if someone has some, some of that cleaning stuff too, wouldn't want these to get infected."

[I have school for the next 6 hours so I wont be able to respond till 3 o'clock PM USA west-coast time.]
Lamp oil

Dug

"Sure , I'll get the map for ya." *David pulls out his laptop from the backpack looking the map up on the internet and saving it on his laptop then showing it to John.

Bl★ck Star

Kane goes trough the door and sit's down next to the other's.

Comradebritish

*The city is quiet for a moment, then the night air is filled with screaming from the infected on a street nearby. A flare goes off lighting up the buildings in the area and gunfire fills the night air as well as the screams of both the infected and uninfected. The street where it happened is just a few blocks in front of your building, if you consider going towards the flare there are two routes. One goes through the subway which is quick, but it will be cramped and dark or an open street which will have to be taken a while of a way, due to car piles and barricades.*

OOC: No one minds me doing this right, this is just a little event I thought I'd make up for you guys, you can get rid of it or take no notice of it if you want. If you want to do it, you guys do an action and I'll look at what you do and respond. Also once you've all done something wait for me to respond to all your actions, then you can do more actions.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

lolKieck

Out of another street, a man running away with a M1911 for the building. He stops and shoots one bullet onto the first zombie in the torso, in it's left side, where the heart is and he shoots twice the second one in the chest. He then runs into another building, closing the door, making big noise and making the zombies easy shots.
He is wearing Big Star jeans and a jacket, a backpack most likely with some items.
// I hope the army is also present here ?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Commissar Nitro

*A loud rumble echos down the street Before resolving itself into death metal blaring from maxxed speakers, as a pickup rounds the intersection and slams its way past two abandoned sedans and mounts the sidewalk and minces an infected against the bullbars before pulling into the street again Swering to avoid a bus stop and resumes its overly loud trip past the survivors building and turns right at the end of the street*
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Bl★ck Star

Kane looks at the flare and when he hears the Jeep je looks over to it, then back to the group of Survivors, mentioning to both the things.

Dug

"And I thought I'd have a good night sleep and I think I hear death metal too."

Cbenn595

*" So did I, God damn you people are going to get me killed. David do you have that map yet?" John brushes his hands off on his jeans and sighs.*

( Question time: The Army is present but they are few in number. I am going to make a small map of the area around the apartment building. It will be posted along with new information in the first post. Hope you all are enjoying the role playing.)

Dug

// Look up I've shown you the map already on the laptop

Cbenn595

* " Oh wait you already showed it to me." John notices the flare and the gun shots " Fucking hell!" John looks over the edge to see if the zombies are dead. The last two had their skulls bashed in by a cement brick.

( Posted the map. It was quick so don't be judging me on it. )

lolKieck

// I'm at the house in front of yours
Suddenly gunshots and screams of infected are heard, but they stop, seems the house where the survivor ran is clear.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Commissar Nitro

*The sound of thrash metal can be heard as the pickup rounds the corner and begins driving back up the street, The flatbed is piled with a myriad of items looted from nearby shops and buildings. The driver is a tall man in a leather trench coat with long hair. The trcuk swerves to crush an infected emerging from an ally before turning back into the middel of the road.* // giving you a chance to get its atencion this time.
Cry Havoc And Let Slip The Dogs Of War.

Comradebritish

*The flare slowly falls back down towards the street, the light it gives off falling and dimming. the gunfire has stopped, all that is heard is a last crackle as the last shot goes off and is filled by the screams and roars of the infected.*
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Bl★ck Star

Kane looks over the edge and count's the Zombies.