S.T.A.L.K.E.R Forum Roleplay

Started by Silver Knight, 22-12-2009

Silver Knight

A forum substitute for STALKER RP, please follow the standard rules, keep it fun for everyone :)

You Start Sitting Around A Burning Fire, it is night time. You can hear the sound of the building shifting, and howls in the distance. A large group is with you, these men are your close companions who have been through thick and thin with you.

Staring into the fire seems to be calming.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Locke

A man with a scarf around his face is sitting away from the main group. He met the group while he was exploring and has stayed with them for the last two days. He's wearing a stripped down SEVA suit, with the helmet removed. Under the SEVA he's wearing a strong Kevlar vest. He is leaning against the wall with his gun pointing upwards, with the butt resting on the floor. His eyes close on occasion, but he seems to be struggling to stay awake. He also sits up quickly and swears when ever he hears a roar or a howl from a far away mutant.

Fluffy

The Lone wolf wanders over to the man, Obviously high off of some kind of new drug. He has a moderate build, scraggy face, and some torn up combat armor. The only thing shining are his eyes on the whole suit. He brings a gun out of his holster and shows it to the man straight in front of him, trying to impress him. The gun is a Fort-12, newly polished with a gleam of reflection from the fire.

deluxulous

An odd man sitting next to the fire, remaining quiet, not taking part with any conversation stares into the fire. He's wearing a completely black jacket, pants, kevlar, and hood/gasmask combo. His goggles are tinted a light red.

He is looking over a strange, gun like looking object.

Alex

An average sized man is leaning against a wall by the fire. His rifle lay rested beside him against the wall. He is wearing the common Stalker or Sunrise suit. Although it looks a bit different, somewhat bulkier, as if extra protection had been added to it. The hood on the suit is up and the man is wearing a gasmask, his face not visible. He is twirling a large combat knife with the ability of an expert. He gives a quick spin to the knife, catching it and sheathing the sharp blade. The strange man pulls out a bulbous object, looking down and studying it closely. After a few minutes of examining the strange thing, he puts it away. 

Steel

Tired and worn, his appearance is almost like a tramp, long hair, a beard. HE is sat, stroking an L85-A2, staring into the fire.
He sighs, and takes a heavy swig of the vodka that sits in his free hand. He bares a sunrise suit, with one distinguishable feature, a british flash sits on his right shoulder.
How he got there is still a mystery to these other men, a ukranian talking westerner? Hell, how did that happen.

Bl★ck Star

A younger Stalker is seen in the group, cleanin his 2 Berettas, He's wearin a light Camosuit and a Winchester is slung on his back. He puts the Berettas back into the holsters and drinks some Vodka out of a Bottle. At a nearer look he looks like just 20 years old. He stands up and Looks out of the Window. He turns back to the others, pulling down his Sunglases. The sunglases are so dark you cant see trough them. He says "So what are we doing next ?" After he spoke he pulled also his Scarf he got infront of his face down.

Steel

The British stalker looks upright, lighting a pipe, and says in his best Ukranian accent
"Так, Ід пропонуємо зробити наш шлях до північній точці. ми можемо встановити базовий табір там, і незабаром спроби порушення районів, що ніяких інших сталкерів в тому, щоб ще."
(Aye, Id suggest making our way to a northern point. we can set up a base camp there, and soon attempt to breach areas that no other stalker has been to yet.)
The man was skilled in the language, he had learnt it since his arrival to the zone, a year back.
Dangers would await that no other stalker had faced, not even the great strelok.
He waited for the others reply.

PimpMasterJ

A fairly tall man looking slim and like he could run five miles without breaking a sweat sits by the fire, the man is clad in a modified sunrise suit, at a distance it looks like any common one, but when viewed carefully the suit looks a lot sleeker but still includes basic protection from bullets and anomalies, he takes out a weird skull like object and continues to carve it into a wearable mask. He says "I just want to get back into the thick of it." With that remark he sounds like a cocky youngster.

Alex

The man with the gasmask stands up from his position of leaning on the wall. He grabs his rifle and slings it on his back. The man walks over in front of all the men and begins to speak in a clearly American accent:

"Alright boys, I think we should do what my good friend over here has suggested *points to Jackal's character*. Getting to the North would bring us new experiences and probably a little cash, too. What we need though...is a Guide. Now I've got some connections, but it will be very hard to find one that could take us all the way to the North. So I'm open to suggestions."

The man waits patiently for his comrades to reply.

Fluffy

The lone wolf now coming out of the high walks over to the man with the gasmask, eyes him patiently, and then exclaims in a truly scottish accent, "Aye, I'll take you to the north. I've been through more dangers than you know. If we meet an odd we'll fill them with lead, If we meet one of those damn suckers then we smash him into the ground and fill him too" The man now rubbing his eyes looks at the fire and stares at it. "Ain't nothing gonna stop me this time."

Alex

The man takes off his gasmask and pulls down his hood to reveal short, dark black hair. He has a well defined face and a noticable scar running from a little above his right eyebrow down to the middle of his cheek. He looks towards the man and begins to speak once more,
"Well then, if you think you know your way around and you can get me and my boys safely there...you got yourself a job, friend. Of course, it's up to my men to decide wether or not to trust you. Any of you guys object?"He looks towards his friends, folding his arms, as he speaks the last sentence.

Moss

A man walks in from a corridor in the back. He was guarding the entrance , the lookout. Most just called him the Newbie. He was slim and his clothes torn , from the looks only in his 20's. He carried only a Sawn-off and a makarov. They all new he was the expendable in the group , the one to shove down the dark pit first. He had other plans though. He pulled up his loose belt and talked with a raspy voice " I think we can trust him , he looks skilled and he probably knows the way. Better then wasting our time finding someone else." He zipped up his jacket and slung his stubby gun " I'm ready whenever".
Moss--it has the charm of a creeping tune~Even in darkness it still grows.

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.

Bl★ck Star

"I agree, we should take him instead of wasting our time searching a Guide." he pulls up his scarf and puts on his sunglasses again and sits down.

Alex

The man looks towards the Irish-accented fellow, "Well, if no one else has any objections, you have a deal. Tell me now...what is your name? Also, what is your price?"

Locke

I call dibs on controlling mutants in this RP : )

Before the man can respond, a loud crashing is heard from the east. Something large comes charging through the foliage. It is about 2.5 Meters tall, and resembles a boar. It's features are twisted and the tusks of the animal are three times as large as normal and stained with blood. It runs in a straight line towards a cluster of men near the fire. A similar crashing is heard from the north, then a creature of equal girth appears, the only difference being that the newly appeared mutant boar has only one eye. Bullets start flying as men try to down the beast.

Alex

"Well, looks like we're going to have to leave introductions for another time", says the man while looking towards the sound. "Men, set up positions and divide up between whatever creatures are making those sounds! Anyone got any grenades?!" He looks back towards the Guide and begins to talk,"Can you hold your own?You got any weapons...boy, that's a stupid question to ask out here. Anyways, if you can fight, do it." As he speaks those last words, he unslings his AK-74M and checks the scope attached to it.

Bl★ck Star

"Lets Kill this thing." He unslings his 2 Berettas and gets in Position  8)

Locke

The large, horned monsters work in unison, the first one charges, scattering S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S. and sending dirt flying as they sprint in perfect rage. On both of the monsters, there is a red, chemiluminescent bulb. It is located on the back of the monsters, just under the neck. A bullet grazes the red bulb of the boar with only one eye, and the monster squeals in rage. Blood flows from the red growth, it seems to have made the boar even more violent. An unfortunate nameless rookie is gored by the boar with both eyes, and flails lifelessly on the boar's tusk. Bullets seem to have very little effect on the boars, and grenades only cause them to be stunned. The only reaction from the monsters seems to have come when the bullet grazed the mysterious red cancer.

Moss

The Newbie runs out of the side door , followed by two other rookies. They Lean on the wall outside the door. He talks in his raspy voice to the two rookies " We should find an open area , if were able to see them coming then we can try to dodge them". The other two rookies nod and follow him through some bushes into an open meadow.
Moss--it has the charm of a creeping tune~Even in darkness it still grows.

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.

Fluffy

(Sorry for not coming sooner)

The lone wolf whirls around and unslings his Mossberg, aiming for the boar-resembling monster. "Aye boys, looks like we got ourselves a son of a gun beauty on our hands. Oh and by the way, " *The shotgun cocks back, reloading the 7 extra bullets* "I ain't Irish just to let you know."

Alex

The man fires a few bursts at the giant boar-like creature, but sees the bullets have no effect. He notices the one rearing it's head and howling, seeing the blood pouring from the bulb on the back. He glances over to the other one to see it has the same mutation. "Oh I hope this works," he says to himself. The American sets his rifle down and waits for the strange thing to be distracted. The creature thrusts its head at an unlucky newbie and the American sees his chance. He runs towards the abomination, unsheathing his knife on the way. The man jumps towards the back of the creature, cathing a handful of bristly hair and hangs on for dear life. The monster thrashes about, but the man holds on and pulls himself up onto its' back. He inches his way up to the neck, almost falling off multiple times. He looks up to see the red bulge. The man locks his legs as best he can and grabs the knife with both hands. He stabs down with all his might, plunging it deep into the growth... 

Locke

The beast with one eye writhes in pain, it's spinal column gravely hurt by the Stalker's knife it falls over dead, pinning the man underneath it. The other beast continues to thrash and cause chaos, too much in a fit of rage to notice. A stray Molotov flies across the air, capturing the eyes of Stalkers. It hit with a tinkering crash on the boar's back. The alcohol streams across the boar's back and lights instantly. It screams in pain but is relentless in it's attack. A flaming gargantuan beast is loose, mowing down those who stand in it's way, which just happens to be everywhere.

Bl★ck Star

The younger Stalker tries to evade the Boar Mutant and jumps behind a wall.
He shouts "Good work!" to the Character Alex is controlling, then he shoots several burst of bullets from his akimbo berettas

Steel

The British Stalker cocks back his L85, and switches off the safety catch, he takes one knee, firing three precision shots at the boar...