S.T.A.L.K.E.R Forum Roleplay

Started by Silver Knight, 22-12-2009

Dark Angel

Hedgehog rolls back getting up shooting toward the other bandits not really caring who they areYeah like usually i just wanted to look at the scene... She fastly switches clip in her Fn2000 shooting at the bandit's legs.

// Yes not your team fluff.

Fluffy

(Does it matter?)

Scar finishes his attack and switches to akimbo sawed-off shotguns. He jumps up from the table and yells,
"Who's hungry!?" Scar unloads the 4 bullets and quickly runs for cover from the roof and the seizing bandits, reloads his shotguns, and waits for the next sound.

Alex

Shepard turns to see a bandit running at him with a large knife. He deflects the blow with his rifle and elbows the man in his face. The man falls to his knees and Shepard follows up by grabbing his rifle like a club and hitting him under the chin. The bandit is knocked out cold. He fires another burst at a small crowd of men and dives over a log for cover.

Dark Angel

Hedgehog fail acts getting shot and falling down dead just to tease the stalkers and attacking banditsYeah it's better than getting my suit damagedHedgehog lays on the roof of the building covering her face with the EXO sleeve to avoid getting killed

lolKieck

Artyom quickly hides his pistol, starting to reload it.
"Damn it, three mags left."
He reloads it, peeks out and suddenly rolls out of the cover to another one.
He then blindfires 3 shots, hitting one bandit.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

deluxulous

Fuse comes out of a enclosure in the shack, with his "Tealbeam" rifle ready.
"Let's see you boys shoot a gun without a torso!"he yells.
Fuse fires a few shots, successfully vaporizing three of the bandits, and ducks under cover. He places the energy weapon back into it's sleeve, and mounts his LR-300H's bi-pod on an overturned table.
Fuse yells as he sprays bullets into the treeline, aiming for nothing in particular.
He ducks back down and yells,
"Any time you guys wanna start picking them off is fine with me!"

Alex

Shepard counts on his fingers while Fuse is spraying his bullets. He comes up with a puzzled look while looking down at nine fingers. The Stalker hears something to the side of him and sees a bandit running at him with a stick. He steps to the side and smashes his fist into the poor bastard's face as he runs by. The man does a back-flip and crashes to the ground knocked out.

"Ahem...Fuse, they're all down...."

Fluffy

"You forgot these two" Two bandit bodies are tossed from behind a corner wall and another bullet is popped into them. Scar swigs down the last of whats left of his bottle of Vodka, looks around and sees an exo-suited stalker. He walks over to it and examines the body and says "When did we get an exo in here? Must've been a poor mate looking for shelter and got caught up in it all. So? When are we heading for that spot you were asking about? I'm ready if you are." He reloads his mags into his AK-74S.

Dark Angel

Chernoby Hedgehog looks around as all the bandits around are dead. She slowly get up sitting and observing the stalkersWow... that was an awsome entertainment...She takes out a bottle of water opening it and taking sipInteresting if i would help those idiots how would the battle end?She takes a quick look at Scar and the broken bottle.Why do people get so pissed off when someone shoots their bottle.

lolKieck

Artyom takes out a bandage and bandages his wound.
"Well, that'll be for now."
He walks up to the sawn-off shotgun bandit's body, takes the shotgun and starts to look for ammo and other valuables.
"Shotgun is for the rats, since they are small and it's hard to hit them with assault rifle."
He takes out a Bear detector, ammo, bandages and medkit then starts to heal himself.

deluxulous

Fuse stops firing, and shakes his head.
He unmounts his bi-pod, and keeps his gun aimed into the treeline.

"You sure?"he asks.

Alex

Shepard looks around, eyeing the exo woman. He stares her up and down for a few seconds.

"Depends on which side she's on...."

He rest the rifle on his shoulder, raising an eyebrow at the woman.

deluxulous

Fuse swings around, his LR-300H aimed at her chest.
"So, what'll it be? I think the choice is easy. Accept our command or get a bullet cremation."

Fluffy

Scar walks away from the woman to Fuse, takes the rifle by the end and slams it into his face. He says "That's no way to treat a guest nor a woman for that matter. We should be civil even in the most danger-filled scenarios." He looks over towards the woman again. "Now lassy, whats your name and why are you here?"

Dark Angel

Hedgehog shakes her head getting up and rubbing the marker black paint off the bandit insignia. Name is Chernobyl Hedgehog and reason why i'm here is that i was just bored and i more or less knew that these guys will come here. I was just bored so i  decided to take a look. You do realize that there are no action movies here. She moves her left hand to the Fn2000 picking it up. And well if there would be nothing to look at i would go to the eaters field.

Alex

Shepard finishes examining the woman.

"Well...you look capable. Unless you've got anything better to do, why don't you join us? I've lost a few men and need to compensate. You'll also get all the action you want where we're going."

Fluffy

"Yeah lassy, we be going to the northern areas. Don't know why the hell they want to go but they needed a guide. So if your willing to join us I can supply you with all the munitions you need for the perky hell-raiser you have right there."Scar shifts over towards Shepard. "I would ought to say your ready to go then?"

Dark Angel

Hedgehog rolls her eyes I'll join you just to see how you guys are going to die. It's not the safest place to go but i guess we will have a place to stay there.Also i hope you don't mind the markings? I'm no longer killer , vandal bandit.Chernobyl Hedgehog puts on her exo helmet with bandit insignia on the left side.And yeah just a note careful with the jokes.

lolKieck

Artyom spits on the ground, cursing the bandit who shot him. He puts his Meatchunk near his wound to quickly heal it.
"Anyways, let's loot these bastards and I suggest everyone should take a shotgun for rats. They are very hard to hit."

deluxulous

A loud crunching noise comes from the gas-mask Fuse is wearing, when Scar hits his face. The lens on one side is split and cracked, and a trickle of blood comes out.
"Jesus fucking Christ! Why the fuck did you do that? Mother fucking fuck... I hope you trip into a burner, you asshole..."

Dark Angel

Hedgehog chuckles silently mumbling to the banditLearn to choose the winner side. That's how the bandits work.She checks her Fn2000 and grabs it by the barrel hitting the butt of the gun against the ground to get the dirt out .

Alex

Shepard looks towards the woman then toward Scar.
Yea, I guess we're good to go.
Alright everyone, go loot any worthy crap from the bodies, we're moving out in ten!

deluxulous

Fuse takes off his gas-mask, and holds his lower cheek, which has a thin, but moderately deep, gash. He tears off some cloth from a roll of bandage on his vest, and tapes his cheek up. He searches the dead bandits to see if any are wearing gas masks.

Fluffy

Scar looks back to Fuse. "Next time you might not be so impolite." Scar walks over to the door and leans aganist the wall. "Ready when you folks are."

He pulls out a shot of vodka and swigs the last of it down.

deluxulous

Fuse cuts the area around the lens of a gas mask that a dead bandit is wearing, and pops it out. He then replaces his old, broken lens, with his new one.

"Yeah, because bashing people in the face is real fucking polite, asshole. You seem to forget who carries the firepower in this group."