S.T.A.L.K.E.R Forum Roleplay

Started by Silver Knight, 22-12-2009

PimpMasterJ

The cocky young stalker puts on his newly carved skull mask and lifts his hood over his head walking over to the new guy and saying "Name's Durgov"

deluxulous

Fuse rolls his eyes under his gasmask.
"Sarcasm? Pleeeease. You haven't seen the worst. Now let's get our asses outta here. And Artyom, we don't hunt shit. We just shoot whatever comes in our sights."
Fuse checks his PDA.
"What kinda mutant was that? I think I should get a hella lotta points for that kill."

lolKieck

"Alright, thanks for info. I saw some guy making a stash near this place, maybe we should check it out?
Artyom checks his AKSu which happens to be jammed.
"God damn it."
He succesfully unjams it. He checks the horizon for any danger hoping there is no bloodsucker near them.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Alex

"Alright boys, now that we've found the Guide I need you all to make sure this area is clear for the time being. Keep with the buddy thing, don't let your friend out of your sight and stay near the campsite. I need to go talk with eh, Scar, was it?"
He walks over to the Guide and begins to speak," Alright man, so how much is this gonna cost us?"

deluxulous

"Yeah, screw you guys too. I'll say it was a pseudogiant. 50 points for me, heh heh heh."
Fuse looks around, checking for anyone or anything that could disrupt their group.

PimpMasterJ

*Taps Artyom on the shoulder* "Hey buddy I was talking to you" He then patiently waits for a reply.

Fluffy

The man slowly looks over his shoulder, peering over and looks deep into his eyes. You can sense he has a past up in the north from just the queer look in his eyes. He begins to say

"Cost? What the hell do you mean cost? I'm bloody crazy enough to take ya up there for free. All I need ya to do is round up your crew, And I'll be back in a day with my supplies ready. Oh, and you better be prepared for the fight of your guy's lives, Its one hell of a mess up there."

lolKieck

Artyom scans the Guide and his weapons and armor.
I heard it is a warzone in Pripyat now. Monolith, STALKERs and other factions fighting each other.

Alex

Alpha smiles at Scar,"Well, I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow." He lets the Guide tend to his buisness and turns around to his men. He raises his voice so they all can hear him," Alright men, set up camp. We're gonna be here until our guide here gets back tomorrow. His name is Scar by the way, introduce yourselves when you get the chance. To clear up future confusions, you may as well tell him your specialty, too.

deluxulous

"Yeah, alright. I'll get my toolkit and the rest of my gear, and set up a few defenses."
Fuse walks into the building with the fire, and grabs a big pack. He grunts as he walks back, and sets it back down. He unloads a toolbox and several pieces of scrap metal. Among the things are a small ammo box for a light-machine gun (like an M249), screws, and a gas canister for some sort of tool. He pulls out his LR-300, and searches through his things. He finds a broken bi-pod. He quickly fuses the front end of the LR-300 with the bi-pod, and removes the magazine. He messes around with the firing mechanism for a bit.
"Anyone got a spare mag for an RPD?"
he asks.

Fluffy

(Well, Since this has come to a halt.)

A Day passes, The stalkers congregate again around the fire, there is a sense of adventure in the air

deluxulous

Fuse set up an LR300 machine gun, with a large, RPD drum. He holds it in his lap, sitting down. He is drinking some crappy, scavenged coffee from an old tin can.
"Damn, this thing's AWESOME!"he says, smiling, and sipping from his tin of coffee..
"So, when we heading out?"

Steel

(Characters nickname is now 'Hunter', because i got bashed for calling mine tramp, an apparent canon source in the books)

Hunter is sat down, quite, only rarely speaks a word. He strooks his L85 quitely... underneathe his hood "How about soon eh? Lets get our things together... i say we do something far more adventurous than normal... lets head towards the centre... pripyat, or maybe that place, The creek?"

Fluffy

Scar appears from the side door, he goes straight to the table and pours his vodka ounce again and begins sipping it."Are you ladies ready to go? I hope you packed enough of your belongings, This ain't no walk in the park."

He begins to sip again and cocks his guns, checking for any faults.

deluxulous

Fuse pats his heavily modified LR-300, (Now named the LR-300H), and smirks.
"I'm packing a fucking high energy weapon, and a machine gun. I think I'm good to go."
He stands up, and puts on his slightly less heavier pack. He waits.

Alex

Alpha projects his voice so everyone can hear him.
"Alright ladies, gather up your shit, we're moving out in ten minutes so be ready by then."
He walks over and steps on top of a log, "Today, we're going into the worst shithole this place has to offer. The men and mutants here are nothing compared to what we're going to face there. You're going see some things you'll never forget and others you'll wish you could forget. Either way, this is not going to be an easy ride. I've went through hell and back with each and every one of you guys. You men are the closest thing I've ever had to a family and I'm proud as hell of all of you....Now get your asses in gear and pack up your shit!" With that said, he gets down and begins to pack his things.

Fluffy

Scar looks over from his brew at watches the speech

"Heh, hes got one hell of an enthusiastic spirit. Hope he keeps it throughout this journey."

lolKieck

Artyom starts to fill his mags and packing his equipment.
Are we going to Pripyat or Chernobyl NPP ?
I'd suggest looking for artifacts in Pripyat first then in NPP.

(Maybe a bandit attack nao ?)

deluxulous

Fuse waits patiently for the guide to start leading the way.

"Well, any time you're ready..."

Locke

A branch is heard cracking just a little distance away. This causes everyone to freeze briefly. One second passes, then a cloaked man jumps out of the bush with a sawn-off shotgun, and peppers the group of STALKERS and then yells:

Come on boy-os! This is an easy catch!

Like bees out of a hive, 10 lightly armed STALKERS come out of hiding, and start firing and yelling obscenities.

Your move.

Fluffy

(We're never getting out of this shack now are we?)

Scar twirls around slowly and shows his vodka has 2 bullet holes in it, Having a disgusted look on his face. He lifts it up and pours whatever is left of it onto the floor, he gets up and unslings his Spas-12.

"Well mate, I think you've got the wrong gents. This ain't no group to mess with, and you've picked the wrong bottle of alcohol to spray your bullets in. I say we give these "Boys" A Good old fashioned welcome to our little place."

Alex

(I'm changing my guys name to Shepard because Alpha is a really geh name. Shepard still keeps with the whole leader thing, cause you guyz is mah sheepz. Anyways....)

Shepard is sitting on a log with an expensive cigar in his mouth when a bullet whizzes past, succesfuly turning the stick of heaven into a little stub. He lets it drop from his mouth, "I'd rather you assholes hit us then our fucking luxuries. It's easier to come by a bandage than a $300 Cuban cigar..." He grabs his rifle and fires a burst into the chest of the seeming leader of the group. A round grazes his shoulder as he runs for cover,"Now that's more like it."

Checkmate.

Dark Angel

Chernobyl Hedgehog sits on the roof observing the scene while she is painting her bandit insignia with black marker. She takes out a bottle of water opening it and pouring some of the water at the over-heated Fn2000. Interesting who's gonna win , i hope the guy with cigs. is gonna die i want to smoke something. Hedgehog takes off her exo mask throwing it away not really caring about it. She slowly reloads the Fn2000 and takes aim at Scar just observing the action. Interesting who's fighting who? Maybe they have deathmatch? Nah that would be stupid...

Fluffy

(You wants to kill meh? Hurp de durp)

Scar guns down 5 of the men, jumps into the back of the table and takes cover. He quickly adjusts his ACOG sight and looks around. He notices another person atop the place and ducks down behind it as well.

"Dang, They've got bandits everywhere, even snipers..." He begins to unload the clip through the wood.

lolKieck

Artyom is in cover, peeking out to see enemies. He locates one bandit, readies then peeks out of the cover with his AKSu, shooting 5-shot burst. 3 of 5 shots hit so bandit will be pushing up daisies. One of the bandits locate him and hits him in the arm.
"Chyort, I'm hit !
He unslings his fort, blindfiring at the bandits.