S.T.A.L.K.E.R Forum Roleplay

Started by Silver Knight, 22-12-2009

PimpMasterJ

(Forgot about the thread so im'a just jump in)

The cocky stalker drops his carved mask and retrieves his LR300, cocking it and aiming down the iron sights doing the same exact thing as the British stalker, except that he holds his fire.

Locke

The ruckus continues, and the remaining boar has countless bullet holes in it's body. Unluckily for the Stalkers none of the shots have gone deep enough to the stop boar, and it has more than enough blood to kill everyone before it bleeds out. It whips it's gargantuan head around, catching a bullet in its tusk. Chunks of ivory go flying everywhere, and the beast charges at the man shooting at him. The British Stalker with the L85, and the man next to him.

Alex

"Oh god this son of a bitch is head," complains the stalker pinned under the one-eyed monster. He struggle but pulls out his M9 and flicks off the safety. He fires an entire clip at the back of the boar now charging at his two friends. 

deluxulous

((lolwat))

The black-shrouded man with the mysterious weapon aims the device at the boar.

A loud mechanical whirring noise comes from the gun, and a light begins emitting from it.

All of a sudden, a bright sphere that built up at the "barrel" of the gun shoots a lightblue beam . The "laser" projectile hits the mutant in the center. Some shockwave energy comes off the sides, so anyone who was within 10 feet of the mutant probably got knocked back.

The man stumbles back a bit as the laser fires for a few seconds, and then stops. The area seems to have gotten darker than before now that the light is gone.

Locke

There is a thick plume of dust surrounding where the boar was charging. The shockwave from the energy weapon caused the men who were being charged at to fly back several feet. The mist surrounding the boar clears, and there in the middle of it is the boar, with a hole clean through it's head. A howl is heard in the distance, a salute to the boar from other mutants

Alex

The man sees the hole in the creature and flops to the ground, arms spread out. He closes his eyes and rest for a few seconds then leans back up and grabs his radio, he  turns it on and sees that it is remarkably still working. He begins to speak into it," Good work men...now would somebody please get this thing off me...."

deluxulous

The man in black stands in silence, and flips back his gasmask.

His face is covered with a bandana. He lowers it, and lights a cigarette with a zippo.

He flicks the zippo closed, and tucks it into a breast-pocket. He takes a deep huff on the cigarette, and exhales.

He chuckles.
"You can thank me for saving your asses later." His voice is deep and thick. His accent is very practiced. He may be from the US. His accent was so perfect, it was hard to tell. He smirks and walks over to the boar. He motions for the others to help him move the behemoth mutant.

Bl★ck Star

"Holy Shit, Am i the only one who saw he got a Lazer Weapon ?! Are you a time traveler or what?" he chuckles "Lets get this thing off him" he tries to pull away the Mutant from Alex Charackter.

Steel

The British stalker simply flicks his safety catch back on, lighting a cigar directly after.
His name is unknown, but he is known, the others refer to him as 'tramp', Simple because of his appearance

PimpMasterJ

The young stalker gets up from his crouched position and not minding to turn on his safety, slings his LR300 over his shoulder and walks over to pick up his carved mask, Keeping a close watch on anything that might want to kill them. "That's some crazy...shit."

Alex

The man gets up as his friends heave the large creature off of him," Thanks guys...now where the hell is that damn Guide?" He adds in another sentence,"Also, keep the use of gauss weapons to a minimum, we don't want the bandits to know we posses that technology."

Locke

(I'll just throw in an occasional mutant attack for you guys >:V)

The bodies of the mutants lie still, there is no danger to be perceived.

Steel

Tramp stubs out his cigar, pocketing it and saving it for another time. He walks over to one of the dead boars...
He looks down at it, cocking his head to the left whispering "Arent you a pretty little thing..."
He bends down, taking out his L85's bayonet, using it as a combat blade, and cutting one of the tusks out from the creatures, putting it into a little pack, filled with other trophies on his waste.

deluxulous

The man with the energy weapon puts his mask down, looking as ominous and devious as ever.

"This isn't technically a gauss rifle. It shoots something like a bullet. The bullet carries the energy into a straight path, and guides the beam into a target. Sort of like a relay. Made it myself... Won't use it often, though. This ammo is tough to come by, unless I make it myself."

He begins inspecting the weapon, and applies a small amount of water to the inside to cool it.
He then pulls out an LR 300 from a leather rifle-holster on his back. He puts the "bullet-laser" rifle into a seperate holster.

"Besides, what makes you think that Bandits will get the chance to steal it? The last thing they'll see is a blue streak where their chest used to be."

Alex

"Well it's too bad they tend to work in large groups, you said that ammo was hard to come by*He smirks under his gasmask and looks around for a few seconds*.

Anyone see where that Guide went off to?" He walks over to where he laid his AK down and grabs it. He checks to make sure it's ok and slings it on his back. He realods his M9 and holsters it aswell.

PimpMasterJ

The cocky stalker looks around for the guide "Maybe he high tailed it?"

Steel

Tramp crouches down, slinging his rifle behind his back. Putting one of his fingers on a muddy footprint... he puts his finger to his mouth after and points to a directions "Our guys headed of that way."

deluxulous

The man with the energy rifle frownsw slightly. He flicks his cigarette into the mud, and flips his gasmask down. A small click comes from it as he toggles the safety catch.

"Well, let's go get him."
He stands near a small clearing in a patch of trees where the footprints go to. He folds his arms, waiting expectantly.

"Well, no hurry. I'm sure there aren't any OTHER mutants waiting to maul us."

Most of the group refrenced to him as "Shadow" or "Fuse", for his dark clothing and his ability to engineer different items.

lolKieck

A young STALKER approaches the group. He says:
Can I come with you guys? It's better in group than alone.
He is armed with an AKSu, VSS and makarov. Looks like he uses AKSu for normal fight and VSS for long-range fight.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Alex

"Enough with the sarcasm, Fuse. We need to find this guy, he may be our best chance for travel to The North. Everyone grab a buddy and don't lose sight of them, and stay with the group. I don't want to lose anymore of you guys. Tramp, how old are these tracks", he barks out the various orders and this is why he is known as "Alpha" to most. He seems to be somewhat of a leader in this Band of Brothers (if anyone objects, speak up). He looks over to the young STALKER and asks him a question,"What's your name, boy?"

lolKieck

Young STALKER responds:
Artyom. I got some spare 5x45 ammo for people, my whole team died while fighting a bloodsucker. I got lucky.
He takes out 2 spare AKSu's and 8 spare cartridges.
Anyone need a new gun? They aren't in bad shape, only dirty.

Alex

"Damn boy, were you their pack mule or something?"
He takes the two weapons and hand them, along with the ammo, to a couple of rookies who lost their guns in the fight.
"You can call me Alpha, nice to meet you Artyom and welcome aboard. I must warn you though, there is going to be alot of fighting ahead. If you think you're up to it, then you're good with me. If you think you're not, I'm not going to be dragging your crying ass away from the Chimeras." He stares down the young man for a few seconds.
"Eh, I think you'll fit right in." He smiles and walks off.

lolKieck

Artyom smiles.
"This loot is everything from them, Alpha.
Wait. You hunt for Chimeras?"

He has a few first-aid kits and some tools to medicate people.
"Whose arse needs to be healed? I even got a Meatchunk for healing."

Steel

"Just a few minutes, wed be able to catch up if we hurry."
Tramp looks to the distance, slinging his L85.

Fluffy

(Sorry again :S I had to go on a retreat)

"Here I am ya bugger, I went around the back and stabbed another one of them. *Shows the bloody knife* Now, Who wants to find fortune?" The man goes up to the table and pores out some vodka, and begins to sip it slowly waiting for the answer from the crews leader. "And if you want a name, call me Scar."