S.T.A.L.K.E.R Forum Roleplay

Started by Silver Knight, 22-12-2009

deluxulous

[[ THREAD REVIVAL! HUZZAH!

A STALKER in a blue sunrise suit is also at the bar, talking to the trader. "...if you get anything else for me, just send a message." A small container is given to the STALKER, as well as some tools. He starts sipping on a drink, listening in on the conversation.

Predu

You decide to walk over to the freedomers, interested of the proposal
The freedomer places his hands behind him.
"Yes, STALKER, come here." The same freedomer in the SEVA glances at the STALKER in the blue sunrise.
"You too, STALKER, are you interested?"
The STALKER in the blue sunrise coughs, turning his attention to the freedomer in the SEVA, responding...

(Time to start Forum RPing since the server is down, oh yeah. I'll let someone else come up with a mission.)

deluxulous

Quote from: Predu on 06-07-2010
You decide to walk over to the freedomers, interested of the proposal
The freedomer places his hands behind him.
"Yes, STALKER, come here." The same freedomer in the SEVA glances at the STALKER in the blue sunrise.
"You too, STALKER, are you interested?"
The STALKER in the blue sunrise coughs, turning his attention to the freedomer in the SEVA, responding...

(Time to start Forum RPing since the server is down, oh yeah. I'll let someone else come up with a mission.)
[[OOC: Protip: Don't RP for other people, it's awkward. Forum RP is best played out like in-game, but with more description. Just a little help :D

The STALKER with the blue sunrise turns his head, glancing at the man with the SEVA. "There's a possibility... tell me more details, and maybe I'll help." He nods, and goes back to drinking.

Predu

A STALKER pops up from the fog of the zone, walking inside the bar. You notice that he is very exhausted and he is breathing heavily. He lowers his hood, revealing a short, rough beard and his sweaty face. He wipes his face and decides to speak out with a suffering, deep voice.
Zone.. Zone is bullshit.. It is all.. Eh.. I need a break.."
He then walks over to the bar counter, leaning to it. He crosses his arms over the counter, taking long breaths.

(Yeah, I must apologize for my actions, so that is why I made a character of my own for this RP. Reason is.. I didn't know, and it was mearly a way to start making this thread a bit active.)

deluxulous

Quote from: Predu on 06-07-2010
A STALKER pops up from the fog of the zone, walking inside the bar. You notice that he is very exhausted and he is breathing heavily. He lowers his hood, revealing a short, rough beard and his sweaty face. He wipes his face and decides to speak out with a suffering, deep voice.
Zone.. Zone is bullshit.. It is all.. Eh.. I need a break.."
He then walks over to the bar counter, leaning to it. He crosses his arms over the counter, taking long breaths.

(Yeah, I must apologize for my actions, so that is why I made a character of my own for this RP. Reason is.. I didn't know, and it was mearly a way to start making this thread a bit active.)

(( No worries, I meant making other people do stuff. Not taking control of anonymous/unintroduced characters. That's fine. ))

The blue sunrise STALKER glances up at the man who just walked in."What's up with you? Looks like you just ran all the way here from Pripyat."

Predu

The unhooded STALKER glares at the STALKER wearing a blue sunrise, but then all of the sudden starts to laugh. "I just wonder what Pripyat is.. Thing is.. I went outside for a stroll, for just a couple of hours.. That's hell already.."
The man stands, glancing at his firearm which has its slide at the back, empty.
"You really have to count your life on these things.."
He then unholsters his firearm, a Beretta 96, and grabs a full magazine from a pocket in front of him, sliding it inside the grip and pushing the slide lock down. The gun makes a metal sound and slides the cocking slide to its normal position. He then holsters the gun.

deluxulous

The Blue Sunrise nods, and taps his side, touching a gun holster. He grabs the grip, and then lets go. "Can't ever be too careful. Things are too important to get stolen." He takes the small container, opening and closing it. He then places it inside of a backpack. He takes the variety of scientific-looking instruments, putting them in various slots and pouches on his toolbelt.