S.T.A.L.K.E.R Forum Roleplay

Started by Silver Knight, 22-12-2009

Fluffy

Scar eyes him narrowly. "Is that suppose to be a threat? Or are you just trying to scare me. Either way, I don't want to start any fights, Just leads to useless deaths." Scar continues to lean against the wall and stares into the sky.

Dark Angel

Hedgehog sticks her hands in her pockets whistling as she walks to the ScarWell sometimes a good fight helps people become friends...She stops right near Scar staring at himSo you are some kind of group terminator or something? You remind me of a bandit called Bolt ... poor guy was our Terminator untill he fell into meatgrainer.CH Chuckles silentlyMaybe we should visit eaters field?

Fluffy

Scar looks down, abrupt by the woman in front of him. "Well its wherever you want to go Hedgehog, If you want to go to eater's field, so be it. I'll lead ya to wherever you want to go. Also, no I'm not a group Terminator, just a man doing his thing inside of the hell-hole we live in."

Dark Angel

Chernobyl Hedgehog smiles taking out Life Water throwing it to ScarWell then we are going to the Eater Field. Oh also we are going to the Military Warehouses ,  from there i'll guide you and be careful don't fall into canner or i'll have another Life Water to waste. They are invisible so be careful and metal won't help you. Also from there it's easy to get to the center.

Alex

Shepard looks perplexed.
Um, who's the Guide here? She seems to be taking your job, Scar.
What's so interesting about the Eater Field?

Fluffy

Scar just leans on the wall, looking as calm as ever, but then springs up and looks to Shepard. "Well I got a brilliant Idea, Don't know why I didn't think of it before... Why don't we both guide? Well, now that my two cents is out, Lets head on out."

Scar gets up from the wall and heads outside of the shack, picking up his AK-74S on the way out. He notices a black raven in the air circling around the shack and then heads in the exact direction they are headed.

Dark Angel

Hedgehog sighs sticking her left hand in the pocket following Scar Also you will jump first in the canner. Lets see who's gonna survive. Hedgehog chuckles silently relaxing Also we can make a marathon thrue the field will be fun if someone else except for me survives

Fluffy

"So you think your Ms. High and Mighty eh? Well lets just see who is mutant-proof." Scar laughs for a brief moment. "The hell now? The rest of you yahoos coming, Or is just going to be me and Hedgehog here?"

deluxulous

Fuse speaks with a tinge of sarcasm. "Right after I beat you for calling us "yahoos." It's impolite, ya know." Fuse smirks, and then adds...
"Experienced or not, cockiness will kill you faster than carelessness." He directs the sentence to everyone within earshot.

Dark Angel

Chernobyl Hedgehog smiles for a second taking a deep breath Well if you want to hear impolite things you have found the right personl. Where should i start from?

lolKieck

Artyom fills the sawn-off shotgun and his AKSu, taking extra cartridges for the AKSu.
"We can make the marathon, but if we are going to make it, you go first or blindfolded."
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dark Angel

Hedgehog rubs her hands together I support! But if i'll make it to the end alive you guys will owe me one million dollars aka you give me the bag with the money and i run first. You can even put a plastic bag on my head and tie my hands together . Still gonna get rid of the bag and stay alive. Takes a small pause extending her hand to Artyom Deal?

lolKieck

Artyom starts to tie two cartridges for quick reload, he smiles in his gasmask.
"Nah. Just a question, does some upgraded anomaly detector detect that anomaly?"
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dark Angel

Chernobyl Hedgehog looks at Artyom like at an idiot If detectors would be able to find this anomaly people would rush there for Life Water... well usually those dreamers end up as an artifact.

Alex

"Alright alright, shutup everyone. We're moving out to this 'Eater Field' she keeps talking about. Lead the way, missy."
He slings his AK on his back and puts on his gas mask.
Fuse, see what you can do with this detector. If you can make any improvements to it, please do so.
Shepard throws a 'Veles' detector to Fuse.

Fluffy

"Alright Lets head on out."

Scar grabs his AKS-74 and slings it atop his back, and heads north towards "Eater's Field"

Dark Angel

Starts moving toward the "Eater's Field" mumbling silently Well we could do it abit faster thought... Hedgehog takes out a small plastic can with teleporter artifact in it and "Eater's Field" written on the cap. She slowly shakes it putting the artifact back into her pocket

Moss

(Sorry for taking forever)

The Newbie has been staying in the back of the group and staying silent. He exchanged his Sawn-off shotgun with an Mp5 and stocked up on medical supplies and ammo from the fallen bandits. He tags along behind the group going wherever they go.
Moss--it has the charm of a creeping tune~Even in darkness it still grows.

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.

deluxulous

Fuse catches the Veles detector, and smirks.
"Nice detector. I'll see if I can "improve" it.
So, what's this "Eater's Field" I hear about?"

Dark Angel

CH rolls her eyesWell fine Eater's Field is an old field which is filled with Canner anomalies and unfortunatly there are also Eaters ... well i've seen my self how Eater kills people so i suggest you to keep away from glowing balls which are flying around the corners. About Canners well unless you enjoy getting ripped a part inside an invisible anomaly which becomes visible just to kill you then well... Good Luck. And don't touch Life Waters which are laying around.... you will get instantly sucked inside and become one too.And if we meet one of the bandit's patrol you guys should put away your guns and do what i tell you. Otherway you guys will have to take part in the marathon thrue the field. Hedgehog rubs her neck abit now remaining silent.

Fluffy

(This is probably considered Dead.)

deluxulous

After the adventure, Fuse decided to write a book on his experiences. He retired to a nice cabin in the Montana wilderness, and lived there for 10 years with a wife and two kids. Time went by, and the kids were all grown up and out on their own.

Fuse then had a fatal heart attack, and died.

He was 68 years old.

--Joke. Not real. Feel like bringing him back anyways

Locke

Chaos

Meanwhile at the Freedom base/town....

You see a Freedomer with a SEVA and a G36 slung on his shoulder. He's standing behind the bar drinking a light beer, as he talks to another Freedomer. You overhear something about a job, 1,500 Rubles as a payment.
[OOC] Some Freedomer enter RP! The one talking to me. [/OOC]

Turkey

You slowly walk over... behind you, a voice says "Hey STALKER! You looking for some well paid work?"