RP Thingy

Started by TicoGX, 29-11-2012

TicoGX

I'm Ethan and this is my completely real totally not exaggerated story.

"Are we there yet?" asked Greg. "No, no, a thousand times no! If you ask one more time I swear I will turn this quest around!" replied Leaf. "I thought I was in charge here," said Ethan with a sigh, "Besides we've reached the point of no return," he said and pointed at a sign. "So we have," said Leaf. "Who puts a sign down in the middle of nowhere with nothing but "point of no return" anyways?" said Greg as he caught up with the others. "Speaking of quiet people where's Dylan?" asked Ethan.

"Where'd those idiots run off to now?" asked Dylan as he looked around him. "Oh well, I guess it can't be helped, I'll just meet up with them at the next town. Why am I talking to myself?" Suddenly Dylan felt a chill run down his spine. He turned around slowly and saw, standing partly hidden in the forest, a tall, pale man... and when he blinked he was gone. "I better get moving," said Dylan as he sprinted down the road.

"Holy cow!" yelled Ethan. "You called?" asked a strangely polite cow with pure white wings and a golden halo. "No, not you, that!" Ethan said as he pointed at the huge wall which towered before him. "That's not even a cow," said the Holy Cow as he disappeared with a *poof*. "That was weird," said Leaf, "How do we get inside anyways?" "We blow it up! Bwahahaha!" shouted Greg as he broke into hysterical laughter. Leaf smacked Greg upside the head. "Sorry," said Greg. "Who goes there?" shouted a guard from atop the wall. "Me!" shouted Ethan from the ground. "Alright then," said the guard. As the drawbridge lowered the group gasped at what they saw...

"The walls are... cardboard?" Ethan said in surprise." I guess it wouldn't be THAT fun to blow up..."said Greg sadly. "Found Dylan," said Leaf as he pointed towards a tree. "Took you guys long enough," said Dylan, "I even bought all the supplies..." "DYLAN!" shouted Ethan with a hysterical grin. "*ahem* I bought the supplies said Dylan to Leaf." "Hey Dylan!" yelled Ethan jumping up and down. "I left them at the pub," said Dylan pointing at the building behind him while ignoring Ethan with some serious skill. "I hope they have root beer!" said Greg as he hurried to catch up. *sniffle* Suddenly Ethan felt a chill run down his spine. As he spun around he pulled out his wooden sword ready for a fight, instead he saw a tall, pale man standing near the trees... watching... "Guys!" shouted Ethan as he ran towards the pub.

"And there he was, a tall, pale man standing in the trees..." said Dylan when suddenly... *SLAM* "GUYS!" shouted Ethan as he slammed open the pub door, "A scary guy was watching me from the trees!" "Was he tall?" asked Leaf. "Yea," replied Ethan. "Was he pale?" asked Greg. "Yes," replied Ethan getting slightly confused. "Did he send a chill through your spine?" asked Dylan. "Ok what's going on here?" asked Ethan as he slammed his hands on the table. "Dylan saw the thing too and he was just telling us about it," replied Greg. "And you didn't mention this to ME?!" shouted Ethan grabbing the front of Dylan's shirt. "Well I would've if you had kept up." "Oh yeah," said Ethan as he sat down. "Maybe we should get going," said Leaf. "Sounds good to me!" said Greg as he sprinted out the door. The group stared at the doorway in surprise, looked at each other, then left.

As the group caught up with Greg standing outside the city Ethan asked, "Greg, why are you acting funny?" *BOOM!* As everyone fell to the ground from the rumbling they saw a huge explosion coming from the city. "Is that a mushroom cloud?!" shouted Ethan in shock. "Just keep moving! Whatever you do don't look back!" said Greg. "GREEEEEG!" yelled Leaf. "That was my best one yet!" shouted Greg as he sped off into the forest. "You idiot!" shouted Leaf as he sped in after him, "What if we have to stop by for supplies again?!" "Wait! We have to stick together!" shouted Ethan as he ran into the forest after them. "Hey, did you guys notice the path? No? Just me? Ugh," said Dylan as he walked in after them.

"Maybe we should have stayed at a hotel," said Dylan as they sat around a campfire. "But then we'd never get these delectable marshmallows!" said Greg popping one into his mouth. "We also wouldn't have gotten to get so close to nature," said Leaf breathing in deeply. "So how does that burning tree carcass smell?" asked Greg, "I'm sure the trees just love the way you're burning their friends and family." "Hey they were already dead!" shouted Leaf. "Quiet! You might attract unwanted attention. Who knows what's living in this forest just beyond our field of vision," whispered Dylan. "What are we doing on this quest anyway?" asked Greg. "Well that came out of nowhere..." said Dylan. "Well, one day, I was going about my business, and I got bored," said Ethan. "That's it? That's the reason I'm putting up with this idiot?" asked Leaf pointing at Greg. "Oh really? Well, I thought I was the one who was putting up with you!" said Greg. "Quiet! I'm trying to enjoy my marshmallow here," said the tall, pale guy. *silence*

"I... hate... forests..." gasped Ethan completely out of breath. "I've never ran so fast or far in my entire life..."said Dylan also out of breath. Suddenly Leaf bursts out of the forest dragging Greg as he yells, "Nooooo! We left the marshmallows!" We should keep moving," said Ethan as tears ran down his eyes in mourning of their lost friends. "Nooooo," wept Greg quietly.

"Well my friends, we are now approaching the end of our journey," said Ethan, "I want you all to remember though it is not about the destination it's about..." "Wait," says Dylan in surprise, "How do you know it's almost over?" "Because we are almost out of pages," said Ethan. "Oh," said Greg. "So what do we do now?" asked Leaf. "Hmm, said Ethan turning in a full 360 when suddenly he notices a sign, "Keep out, evil sorcerer's cave. Trespassers will be turned into frogs, trees, piles of ash, or whatever I'm in the mood for." "I don't see a ca- Oh there it is," said Dylan. "Well he doesn't sound very nice," muttered Greg. "Onward fellow adventurers!" shouted Ethan. "Wait a second. So, that's going to be the big boss guy?" asked Dylan. "CHARGE!" shouted Greg running towards the cave. "That's the spirit!" yelled Ethan running after him.

"Now before we charge into this cave which holds our almost certain doom... I want to tell you all something..." said Ethan, "I just want to say that it has been an honor adventuring with you." "Who goes there?!" rumbled a voice from deep within the cave. "Well, here we go," said Ethan. "Wait, actually I have something I wish to say too," said Greg. "Hello?" rumbled the voice again. "I just wanted to say, sorry," said Greg as he lowered his head. "Sorry for being rude and destroying that last town?" said Leaf. "No, sorry for this!" said Greg as he jumped to the ground, "HIT THE DECK!" "OH, CRAP!" shouted Ethan. *BOOM!*

When the group finally woke up they found a huge crater where the cave used to be. Inside the crater they found gold coins scattered in every direction. After stuffing their pockets they started on the next road, leading to the next town where they would buy supplies, and go on their next adventure of a lifetime (and in Greg's case, probably blow something up)...