Resident Evil: Operation Sandstorm

Started by assassin8909, 02-12-2011

Bl★ck Star

Kane looks at Fred confused and says "Who are you ?"

Rambo

Fred Brockwood shows him the patch and says "My friends call me Justice, and since you all here are friends and probably drink tea, then just call me Justice." in a attitude obviously not a fan of showing of his true identity

Bl★ck Star

Kane looks at him "Ah yeah, Uhm, Alright, I guess."

Rambo

Fred Brockwood asks Kane *Any survivors so far? And what happend? Can't say a single sentance? Did the cat steal your tongue?* And laughs, then says "Just kidding. Anyway, Any survivors?"

Bl★ck Star

"No, Zero Survivors so far, just 2 Infected and a dog." mentions over to the corpses.

Rambo

Fred Brockwood looks past him over to the corpses, saying "Shame. So were moving in or preparing a tea party for the infected dude behind you?" And pumps his shotgun, raising it and aims behind Kane and fires. Blowing one infected's head off.

Lt.Azrael

Sam looked at Fred. He liked him for his no nonsense-style, but he  seemed a little too aloof for the situation. Then again, the situation makes one do strange things to avoid a complete mental breakdown.
"Hallway seems to be clear sir. Orders?"

Bl★ck Star

"Thanks. I think something in my ear just died." He turns around. "Well let's continue, we've spent about 5 minutes here already and didnt move on."

Lt.Azrael

Sam took lead, shining the light down the hallway.He chose to go left, trusting the man in back to guard the rear from anything that was on the right.

Rambo

Fred Brockwood followed Sam and went right to cover his rear.

Bl★ck Star

Kane follows the others and checks around the surroundings

Rambo

Fred Brockwood kicks the door in, and raises his mossberg. Fred Brockwood however doesn't notice anything. Until he pops a flare and throws it in. Fred Brockwood looks in and says "Guys, stay quiet and get the fuck back..."
In the room it appears to be atleast 10 infected members, appearing to have been in a huge family. All charging Fred Brockwood.

lolKieck

Maciej quickly raises his G36 and with single shots takes out at least two before they reach the door.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Rambo

Fred Brockwood takes out his Combat knife and his P228 And raises his pistol, firing the two others coming towards him and stabs one of the zombies in the right tembel. Another Zombie runs towards Fred, Fred didn't really see it before it went right up to his face, unable to fire that close, Fred Brockwood makes a roundhouse kick towards the zombie's head. Landing it thankfully as a CRACK is heard, and the zombie falls down to the ground. Fred Brockwood backs off and says "Don't just stand there! Shoot!"

Bl★ck Star

Kane raises his glocks and starts shooting at the approaching Zombies.

Several more infecteds show up, attracted from the noise of the gun fights.

Rambo

Fred Brockwood turns around, noticing the infected. Cursing to himself, saying to himself also "Please distract this time!" And pops one of the flares, throwing it out a door, luckily this time the infecteds are attracted to the flares and goes after it. Fred Brockwood runs to the door and blocks it, saying to Kane "Hold the others off! I hold these bastards off."

Lt.Azrael

Sam took the time of distraction to push Fred out of the way.
Aiming at the distracted infected, he pulled the trigger on his Underslung Grenade Launcher. Instantly, all but three of them were gone, and those that were left, were left with little other than a torso.
"Okay, now you can block the door."
He then popped a few of the infected in the hallway.

Rambo

Fred Brockwood realises no other infecteds are coming from there, however still annoyed he reacted extremly late. Fred Brockwood holstered his P228 And unholstered his Mosseberg, Firing at the infected and pumping.

Bl★ck Star

A Infected tries to attack Fred from behind, Kane blows his head off.

lolKieck

"HOLD YOUR FIRE YOU DUMBFUCKS! INFECTED ARE COMING TO THE SOUND OF OUR GUNFIGHT YOU DUMBASSES! THIS IS WHY I WANTED EVERYONE TO GET SILENCERS!" Maciej mows down with single bullets another few infected. As Maciej nearly pulls the trigger, he takes out a magazine and puts in another one to save time then he continues to kill any infected in his perimeter.

Rambo

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 25-12-2011

// You mean you blew my head off? -_-

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Rambo on 25-12-2011
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 25-12-2011

// You mean you blew my head off? -_-

// No the zombie xD//

Rambo

// DAMN U!

Fred Brockwood turns to Kane and then back to the zombie, Then says "Thanks Kane. I guess it's fair now." And then turns to whoever is crying to them about not having silencers and says "Easy for you to say, You are probably the only one who actually TOOK Silencers, And they barely do shit. Only if the zombies is atleast fifty meters away. You know Silencers are not like in games."

lolKieck

"And since when fighting with zombies is long-range? Oh yeah, you're wrong, the range is one hundred meters."

// and the irony is that I'm the only guy who does this RP realistically, not tactic00l

Rambo

// Well, My character used/is with USS. The reason he came with the Rescue Squad is to rescue the information, and please. if you begin hate, do it somewhere else or in PM :P