Resident Evil: Operation Sandstorm

Started by assassin8909, 02-12-2011

assassin8909

[EVENT] The Officer walks up with a few other Umbrella Corps soldiers.[size=78%]The Officer salutes the Soldiers.[/size]

lolKieck

Maciej salutes back.
"Sir, can I speak?"
After the officers let him speak (probably) he unleashes his anger with the mercenaries'.
"The weapons granted for the job are useless. A BARRET for a Close Quarter Battle. Not to mention the guy will break both of his arms when he will fire it in his arms. I'm not going to die there, we should have only 1 sniper rifle and everyone else should be equipped with at least a sub-machine gun if they can use it."
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lt.Azrael

Sam smirked.
"The Barret would be use as overwatch. But yeah, I do vote overkill, a fifty is used for armor, what in the hell would we deal with that needs a fifty?" Sam added.
"That being said, I don't give a hoot. I'm here for payment. IF you want to carry in a Mark 19, fine by me."

assassin8909

"You go in with what you have, I expect you all back with any survivors and the files back to me. You will be accompanied with Private Rick Alson, and Private John Hamson. Good luck to you all, and may god be with you."
Says the Officer.

assassin8909

[EVENT] The two Privates enter the Helicopter, Thailia grabs her bag and enters the Helicopter to. The Officer salutes the soldiers and watches them walk into the Helicopter.

"Come on, let's move it!" Screams the Pilot.

Lt.Azrael

Sam takes a seat near the back of the helo, taking in a few last breaths before settling into a rhythm he knew well.
Check gear, check body, check mind, let inner beast take over rational thought, submit to inner beast so as to retain sanity.

assassin8909

[EVENT] Another soldier comes in the Helicopter.

"Good morning soldiers, i'll be your squad leader for this mission. My name is John Hamson, do not address me as sir. Just address me as John or Hamson."

// Btw, i will be playing two characters in this RP, the Squad leader and Thailia.

Turkey

// is this forum rp have s2k?

assassin8909

Mr. Pink

// I am interested in this... Perhaps I could have a character appear in a short while from now? Someone with the Umbrella U.S.S...
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Bl★ck Star

Kane slowly opens his eyes and yawns, "Oh everyone is here already, what did I missed, I think I slept in for a short time." He looks around at the people sitting in the Helicopter around him. He scratches his head and sits up correctly, yawning another time, He checks the Equipment of the others and then looks over to Thalia. "Why does she only have a Handgun and why is she here on board, where we are going is no place for womens with only a handgun I assume."

assassin8909

Quote from: Mr. Pink on 15-12-2011
// I am interested in this... Perhaps I could have a character appear in a short while from now? Someone with the Umbrella U.S.S...
You can.

lolKieck

"We don't need a soldier with a Barrett too. Only a grenade launcher would be louder."
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Lt.Azrael

At which point Sam looks at his under slung Grenade Launcher.
"To be honest Kane, normally I'd agree with you, but sometimes, like now, numbers are better than caliber."

assassin8909

[EVENT] The helicopter starts up and lifts up. It then starts flying towards it's destination.

Bl★ck Star

Kane looks at Maciej and says "Do I look like I would care ? I am here to safe your damn backs from a Distance." he then turns to Sam, "Well what can she acctualy do against a horde of mumbling braindead guys, she's just a problem for us, without her we would be way faster, If she does something stupid or blocks our way, I'll leave her behind. Just saying." He grabs into his pocket and takes out some chewing gum and puts it into his mouth and chews it, then holding it into the round of all and asking "Does someone else want some ?"

Lt.Azrael

Sam declined the gun, instead producing a Cuban Cigar.
"One of the few perks of working freelance, you can go places where these are legal!" Sam yelled over the din of the chopper blades.
A few strokes on the striker and a quick puff or two latter, he sat back and enjoyed the taste.

Mr. Pink

Name:Adam Kerns

Call sign: 'Der Konig der Canonen' (Konig for short)

Nationality: Baden, Germany

Job before joining the Rescue Squad: Umbrella U.S.S. Forces, engaged in elemination of S.T.A.R.S. units left behind.

Reason for agreeing to join the Rescue Squad: Wants to survive the whole disaster, cut off from his squad.

Appearance: Roughly 5'11", Blonde hair, Green eyes.

Personality: Withdrawn to himself, shows little remorse, not much of a conscience, in short, the ideal U.S.S. soldier.

Weapons: Uses an HK-417 with iron sights and a laser sight. Secondary weapon is a Walther P-38 9mm (Modern, police-issue)

Other equipment: Radio, Umbrella U.S.S. armor (The armor the motorcycle helmet guys were wearing in the first RE movie), Flashlight, 2 Fragmentation grenades, Map of Raccon City with various red X's marking his targets.
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

assassin8909

[EVENT] A few hours later, the Helicopter comes within a few miles of Raccoon City. Over the Horizon you can see the isolated city.

Thailia looks out her window to see if they are close.

"Were almost here" She says quietly, as she fiddles with her gear.

Lt.Azrael

Sam stubs out the last of his newest cigar. He spends a few moments checking his gear, one last time before drop.
He felt none of the giddiness he had the first time. By now, it was cut and dry.
Hook up, grab rope, jump, squeeze tighter, disconnect, secure LZ, continue mission. Hell, unbeknownst to everyone but a few of his friends, he even escaped from an infected city. Everything Umbrella had made, he was used to. Zombies where simple blocks in his way, they only trouble he might have is if they let a tyrant out. But, that's not likely. Who would let a tyrant roam free in this town?

assassin8909

"Alright, gear up. Were almost there!." Says the Pilot.

Thailia Packs up her gear and zips up her bag, she grabs her Communication device and puts it on her head. She lets out a long sigh and closes her eyes.

Guardian Savo

-Scott readies his Desert Eagle-

"I know I've been ignoring you guys for this flight, but lets kick zombie ass and survive."

"Oh and quick question, why did you guys choose to do this?"

assassin8909

[EVENT] The Helicopter flies into the city limits. It flies to the top of an apartment complex.

"Alright, gear up. Contact me when your mission is finished. Good luck!." Says the Pilot

The Helicopter doors swing open.

Bl★ck Star

Kane unslings his Glocks and jumps out onto the roof, securing the roof and waving the others down. No Infecteds in sight. He then leans over the roof walls and checks down onto the streets and looks around the city. He turns back to the others and says, "I am just here for the money."

assassin8909

The two Privates and the Squad leader exit the Helicopter.

Thailia jumps out of the helicopter, she opens her bag and takes out her laptop opening it.
"Alright, were near the Facility, i'm also getting reports of movement inside of the Apartment complex."

Thailia quickly closes her laptop and puts  it in her bag.

"Alright, Private Alson, stay with the Helicopter, Private Hamson your with us. Lets move out."
Says the Squad leader.