Resident Evil: Operation Sandstorm

Started by assassin8909, 02-12-2011

Bl★ck Star

Kane radios back. "Haven't seen anything else other then the Survivors. Remember I have blind spots too from up here."

lolKieck

Maciej checks his perimeter while covering the back, saying to the radio: "How about we stop being trigger happy and avoid all of the zeds? I don't want a bigass horde to eat me alive because if you didn't know they're attracted to sounds too."
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Rambo

Fred Brockwood says in the radio "Well I think we got 'Lickers' Here. Oh and, Maciej, It's too late anyway. Sam fired a few remember? And we are faster then them anyway."

Bl★ck Star

[Event] A group of Lickers crawl out of the surrounding building windows. One of them tries to jump onto Fred. 2 Other's are trying to attack Maciej.

Rambo

Fred Brockwood haved eyed the one on the roof, not getting time to react to the one jumping on him from the window. Fred Brockwood holds it away, hope to buy him time to get his combat knife.

Bl★ck Star

[Event] You hear a loud bang. 2 seconds after the noise the Licker that Fred holds away from him explodes into thousand pieces.

The Radio turns on and Kane says "That's for what I am here."

Rambo

Fred Brockwood get splattered with its blood, and says "What the Fuck?!" And slowly gets up, a little shocked. Fred Brockwood says in his radio "What the hell was that?!"

Bl★ck Star

Rambo

Fred Brockwood says to his radio "Yea... Anyway, We should continue to move up to the town hall."

Rambo

Fred Brockwood gets up from the ground, looking at the brain dead group, not moving a inch, or even talk. Fred Brockwood moves up to the Town Hall, taking it careful and peeks around the corner, trying to see what's inside.

Lt.Azrael

Sam snaps out of seeing something explode for no reason.
"Hey, wait up. Seperating is a bad idea."
Sam ran forward and tapped his shoulder, "Got the flank."

lolKieck

Maciej would lay in a pool of blood if not for his skills as an operator. The first licker was taken out halfway to him. The second one leaped but due to the loud nature of the Barrett it missed Maciej only to get killed with a 3-round burst into it's brain tissue.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bl★ck Star

Kane radios in "Everythings alright down there ? You guys are now in a Blind Spot of me."

Lt.Azrael

"Err, yeah, compared to the rest of the city, we're dandy."
Sam put out over his radio.

Rambo

Fred Brockwood looks at the group, finally showing some kind of sign their actually awake and says "Everyone stick together now, Like Kane said, He can't support us now in the blind spot. But I can see the Town Hall from here. Just stay close, and shoot if their a threat."

Lt.Azrael

"Thanks Fred, it's like I forgot how to survive a situation I got sent in for." Sam said with a roll of his eyes.

Bl★ck Star

Kane radios in "The Townhall should be now away like 200 metres, I see zero threats."