Resident Evil: Operation Sandstorm

Started by assassin8909, 02-12-2011

Bl★ck Star

// And my Char doesn't care for silencers.

lolKieck

// any idea when Umbrella genetically modified generic zombies to use weapons and tanks?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: lolKieck on 25-12-2011
// any idea when Umbrella genetically modified generic zombies to use weapons and tanks?

//They started using them in Resident Evil 4 that means around the year 2004. Normal infecteds are to stupid for it, the Las Plagas virus makes them use it.//

Bl★ck Star

"Well stop discussing about Silencers, it's to late now to get some. Also I prefer firepower." Kane moves on, opening a double door leading onto the street. He pops his head out and checks the area. "Looks Clear to me." He checks the sky area of the city for any intact big buildings or towers. He sees a nearby Radio tower. ((similiar to this: http://www.ronneke.nl/zendmast_lopik/Nanjing_tv%20tower.jpg)) He turns back around and says "Okay, You get the survivors and whatever the hell you want and I get to this tower to guard your backs from up there and report any unusual sightings. Good Luck." Kane starts running off to the tower, seeing as he is the scout and back safer of the Team he needs a high position for good sniping shots and reportings on what happens in the Town. The crew sees Kane running down the Main street then turning into a alley and dissappears out of sight.

[[I'll lead the events that are happening now to the crew until Kane comes back or something happens and he reports it.]]

Rambo

Fred Brockwood thinks "Hmm, He could have been useful in the U.S.S. Oh well, I should check the area for survivors."
Fred Brockwood opens a door quietly this time and looks in, not sure what he is seeing.

Bl★ck Star

The door Fred opened releases a disguisting smell of rotten flesh and reveals several decayed corpses laying on the floor, they all look more dead then the Infecteds are. On the other side of the room you see a note written on the wall saying "Liz meet me and our friends at the Town Hall."

Rambo

Fred Brockwood backs off due to the smell, saying to himself in swedish "For fuck sake." And walks in against his will, taking the note and looks over it. Backing out to the others with the smell and says "Found a note, Possible Survivors at town Hall. Probably doom place by now."

Rambo

Fred Brockwood looks at the remaining group and says "Jesus, You guys are more brain dead then alive." And moves up to next door, readying his P228 and opens the door slowly.

Bl★ck Star

assassin8909

[EVENT] Thailia seems to be missing from the group.

Rambo

Fred Brockwood closes the door when he realised, Where was Thalia? Fred Brockwood turned to the group and asked "Where is Thalia?" In a emotionless voice.

Bl★ck Star

[[bump, I have something planned.]]

Bl★ck Star

[Event] A Radio signal comes in.

"bzzt Hello ... bzzzzzt This is Aeshma bzzzzzt I am soon ..  bzttt Tower. bzzzzt I saw civillians running towards .. bzt Town hall bzzzzzt They didn't stopped when I shouted. Over. bzzzzt"

assassin8909

"This is the Squad Leader for the Rescue team, i couldn't copy what you said, Over."

Rambo

Fred Brockwood looks over the radio, saying "We need to head to the Town Hall if we want to save survivors. Simple what he said."

Lt.Azrael

(Sorry, spending time at my uncles for long periods of time means no internet checking, only games. I'm back though.)
"Actually, he warned them away from the town hall. I think that means we are too late to save them. If you're willing, I will certainly help, but just saying, it's more likely to be suicide than our current predicament."
Sam then reloaded his guns.

lolKieck

"Won't be suicide if we won't shoot at anything that moves."

Bl★ck Star

[Event]

A another Radio Signal comes in "I am at the top of the Tower now. Was happy that the elevator still worked. I saw Survivors and told them to stop and follow me. They didn't listen. They have barricaded themselve up in the Town Hall now. A huge horde of Infected are nearing the place. They're coming from West. You should propably go the street down to east. Looks quite empty. Around 10-20 Infecteds. The other way is a mess. I'll guard your backs. By the way, I found something nice to bring back from this mission. Over."

lolKieck

// there is no word "Infecteds", there is only "Infected"

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: lolKieck on 31-12-2011
// there is no word "Infecteds", there is only "Infected"

//thx for pointing out, changed it.//

Lt.Azrael

"Well, i guess we'll all be saviors then." Sam groused.

Rambo

Fred Brockwood chuckles and says "We better follow the instruction he gave us then. Maybe we will find one of our missing members while we head there." And pumps his shotgun, saying "Lets move out then."

Lt.Azrael

Sam takes up the back, and shoots a few infected on the way to the tower.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Lt.Azrael on 01-01-2012
Sam takes up the back, and shoots a few infected on the way to the tower.

//Dontcha mean town hall ?//

Rambo

Fred Brockwood moves up towards the town hall, making sure he goes East to avoid the infected. Fred doesn't really notice many infected, expect the once Sam shot. But Fred Brockwood looks up on one of the rooftops, noticing something with a long tongue. Fred Brockwood says in his radio "Kane, Are you sure it's just infected?"