Metro 2033 the forum roleplay

Started by Steel, 04-10-2010

Plunger

Quote from: lolKieck on 07-10-2010
One soldier, in standard gear of one, but with an AK74 all in duct tape, takes out a grenade and throws it at the tunnel. The grenade flies 34 metres and explodes within a big group of the monsters, killing some of them, and leaving them wounded, few mortally. Then he starts to walk back, shooting at the monsters with bursts of 2-3 rounds, which are decently accurate, but still not accurate enough to shoot in the head nearly all the time. He empties the magazine, which has another one strapped with duct tape, most likely bought for himself (//guerilla double-mags, hell yeah !), trying to take out the monsters near the rescue team.
Play on ranger difficulty.

Radek

As the others stop to save the wounded man, Vlad quickly reloads his Vepr12 and runs up to the others.
He quickly takes up position and Starts firing down the tunnel, trying to buy Lev and Valentine as much time as possible.

"You better hurry the fuck up, i'm running low on ammo here." he yelled as he put round after round in to the oncoming wave of monsters.

"What the fuck are these things!?" He yelled as he slowly backed up when Lev and Valentine got the man on his feet and started to retreat.

Tom About Mili interigation
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Dug

OOC: Raaaaaaaaaadeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek It isn't Valentine!!!!
It's Valentin. Valentin = Male , Valentine = Female.

IC: "All I know is they are one ugly fuckers! Keep shooting!" Valentin carries the man to safety with Lev.

meetdadoom

* Character Description: The soldier looks like he is in his 20's, he has blond hair, brown eyes. He looks about 5'11". He is wearing an engineer cap with goggles on the cap, he is wearing a green, Russian airforce jacket, there are bandages wrapped around his hands with a light blood stain and a some ballistic resedue, he is wearing homemade tactical knee gaurds. He has an AK-101 that has been repaired a few times and it contains a home-made flashlight on the barrel with riot bands keeping it on the barrel.
HE IS FROM THE MAIN LINE OF DEFENSE

The soldier comes running from the main line of defense with his AK slung. He yells out before reaching the group. "What the fuck is going on!?!" As he reaches the destination he see's from the lighting of the bullet fire "Things" running at the group. He
un-slings his AK and turns the light on. He comes up to Vlad's line and begins to fire single-fire shots down the range.

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Dug

"Open the god damn doors! I got a man wounded here and we are being chased by ugly fuckers!" said Valentin shouting as much as he could.

meetdadoom

The soldier nods to Valentin and stops firing. He quickly dashes for the main line of defense.

Radek

Vladimir turns around, quickly.. Making sure everyone is over the line before making the final dash himself.
|HGN-STSR| Tom: "Ill keep an eye out for OMEGA! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"      "Damn right you will!" *Pours vodka on you and lights you on fire*    "IN HELL!"

Chrono

*Character Description : Serhiy Mikhailo is a 25 years old man with a short brown hair,he is around 1.75 meters high and He wears a old camo jacket that he found on the metro along with a camo pants and a old pair of boots. Serhiy only saw the surface one time and he was 5 years old, he doesnt remember much from the surface since he never went back. His mother died when the bombs fell,his dad managed to enter the metro with him, they went to Prolertaskaja station since they lived near it (?).

Serhiy is on the main line of defense, he uses a rusty aks74u (// steel if you want to me change the gun just pm me or say here) that was from his dad, He raises his gun and fires at the animals in very inaccurate bursts, he hits a few monsters and kill one, He is scared,since he never was in a situation like that. His magazine runs out, he attempts to reload but he is so nervous and scared that he nearly doesnt succed. He looks to the side and sees the mens running in then he turns his head back and keeps firing his inaccurate bursts,Praying to get out alive.

Radek

Vladimir unloads his last clip with the vepr12 in to the monsters, as the weapon clicks he simply drops it, letting the strap carry it and grabs his Colt 1911 again.

Looking around at the men he suddenly notices his little brother running towards him, Carrying a large sledge he probably picked up from the station. 

"Brother behind you!" Max yelld pointing at something behind Vlad.
Vlad quickly turned his attention to the Monster that threw it self at him, acting on pure instinct he fired off a round then kneeld letting the monster tumble over him.

Vlad looked at Max and held out his hand. Max who was still a few feet away understood what he wanted and tossed the sledge to Vlad that used it to quickly End the Grotesque beasts life.
Holding the sledge right under the actuall head and keeping the gun in his other hand he ran up to sandbags that made up the front of the main line.
Vlad looked out at the wave of beasts then looked over to Lev.
"Get the explosives we'll keep em here!"

Now with one foot on top of the sandbags the hammer in one hand and pistol in the other he yelled to the others
"Let's show them the meaning of a dead end Comrades!"

lolKieck

Halfway to the main line of defence, the man (I'm not giving any description 'til the fight is over, I don't think you'd give a crap about his face when you fight mutants ?) is thrown off his feet from a mutant he didn't notice or had no time to react, although his survival instinct worked perfectly, sending out a punch on the monster's eye, to deorientate it, and the time which was given by that punch was used to take out a knife, stab it a few times in the head, then throw the body off himself and take his AK74, then start running again for the gate, shooting out inaccurate bursts and trying to get off any line of fire of the guards.
- Give me some time, shoot them behind me ! - he yells out, killing a monster which could endanger the two helping the wounded guard.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

meetdadoom

* Begins to press buttons on the control box as quickly as he can to open the Gate to the station behind the main line of defense. He opens it wide enough to fit a person in so he can quickly close it when everyone is inside. "Hurry! Get inside!"

Chrono

He hears a man yelling and turns to it and sees that the door is open, he starts running to it after getting in he stands at the side nodding to his comrad and starts to fire at the mutants waiting for the others  to get in.

Steel

Lev was still busy carrying the wounded man, lev shouted down the tunnel "prime the charges!" the station was always rigged incase of such emergencies. The horde grew stronger and larger, all hope was lost, both of the veterands Lev and Vladimir knew this. The station had to be abandoned and caved in. The survivors reached the fence, it was time to hold it off until everyone evacuated the station. lev laid the man down, patting him on the shoulder and handing him a bandolier of grenades. Lev then spun around cocking his AK loading in his only 100 box magazine and begun to let off small accurate bursts.

Chrono

Serhiy was nearly out of ammo he had only half of a 30 bullet magazine, He then decide to ran to the evacuation point, trying to take the soldier that was next to him.

Dug

Valentin shouted "There's just no end to them!" and he kept on firing, after he helped Lev put the man down.

Radek

Vladimir had now stop using firearms completely because of the lack of ammo.
Vlad Swung the Large sledge at the First monster coming at him. The Iron hit the side of the beast and the force sent it tumbling to the right.
"Arm the bloody Charges! I'll Be with you guys any second now!" He yelled as he Smashed the head of one of the beasts against the Concrete floor. Vlad was now coverd in blood and his Duster was torn in several places, wether the blood was from him or the beasts was unclear.
Vlad turned to Lev and Yelled "Lev take my brother out of here, I'll see to it that these charges Go off."

Steel

Lev Looked at Vladimir in the light of the muzzleflash, still letting loose.

He grinned "We both know im not going anywhere, we are holding this line, Together!"

Lev turned to several soldiers "Get out of here, and start the evacuation of the people, the whole station is going down in ten minutes, get them to Hansa"

He turned back to Vladimir "It looks like we are both going down with the Station" Lev Winked, no fear was on his face, tho he knew that his and Vladimirs death was imminent, as they would not have the time to escape the explosion if they held the line.

Dug

Valentin ran off with the men, seeing that the two men remain holding the line he yelled "Good luck!".

Chrono

Serhiy was in the station yelling to people evacuate the station "C'mon people lets go,the station is going down in 10 minutes." Then he continued to ran,warning as much people as he could before reaching the tunnel leading to Marxistkaja. He started to wait his comrades

Radek

"Have at me you bastards!" Vladimir Yelled as he swung the Heavy sledge sending the Monsters left and right, His body was now running on pure adrenaline.

Vlad looked over his shoulder, taking a second to look at the retreating men, He knew that there wasn't much time left and that he couldn't let the final line fall.
His entire body was on fire and he knew he wouldn't be able to go on for much longer.
"Lev, Looks like that trip to the surface will have to wait old friend.."

meetdadoom

Edit: Removed since it was unnesecary

* After he finishes with the gate to the inside of the station he unslings his AK101 and runs to the two men. He begins to fire bullets at the mutants. *Hurry! The Charges are set! Get inside so we can blow these Mutant's to hell!

(Steel said in a post that the tunnel was primed with charges in case of this situation so here you guys go :D   )

Steel

(Take note the Charges are set to destroy the entire station, hence why we are holding the line)

Lev looks at Vladimir "You mean its going to be sooner than expected, its the only way me and you will escape the explosion."

Lev notices the man that comes through.

"Get out of here! Or youll perish aswell!"

Keeps firing at the horde.

"When you go, make sure Vladimir's brother is safe!"

(You should all know each other or know of each other as the station is supposed to be very tight knit.)

Chrono

Serhiy is in front of the tunnel where the people are gathering,He then Yells "Okay,Lets go everyone to the tunnel !" And he walks in the tunnel with his weak flashlight.

meetdadoom

* Yells to the two men "Come on! Let's get back to the gate so I can close it! It should give us enough time...(A mutant attempts to pounce at the soldier but he then attempts to jab the mutant with the barrel of his gun. The mutant gets hit in the gut and then the soldier fires a few rounds into it's chest, he resumes firing) It should give us enough time to get with the rest of the citizens and blow this station!

Radek

Vladimir is surrounded by the things, swinging the hammer still but it's just a matter of time until he gets over run, it's clear that he wont have enough time to get to the Door.

"Just go we'll be fine!"