Metro 2033 the forum roleplay

Started by Steel, 04-10-2010

Dug

*Valentin puts down his backpack, searching trough it.*

"I've got nothing to sell. I'll go buy ammo."

Chrono

*Serhiy also searches his backpack*
I also need to buy ammo and food and water...

// i think i will need to read the book again..i just finished clash of the kings (song of ice and fire)

Dug

*Valentin comes back, something new is on him. He is wearing a berill pocket waist.
It's strapped onto him under his jacket.*

"I got everything I wanted."

Chrono

*Serhiy comes back after several minutes with 3 magazines, water and a new pair of boots* I am ready to go..

meetdadoom

*Sips one of his two canteens of water. "Ah, finnaly you guys are done." Screws his canteen and puts it in one of the canteen holders in his satchel.*

*He appears to have a new helmet. It looks like the common ranger helmet with night vision and thermal vision but fused with his new gasmask. He also got a a spare mag, a filter, and iodine tablet.*

*We better travel above ground. I can't stand the metro.*

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Chrono

*Serhiy looks to the man* Are you crazy ? it's to risky to go above ground...I say we keep going through the metros..i dont want to be killed by mutants.

meetdadoom

*Snickers and spits on the ground. *You stick with me and you will barely have to fight a mutant. Fighting and surviving above ground is my usefull skill. I am a stalker who did fast trading for the station. It's my proffesion. I am useless in the tunnels but, if you insist fine."

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

lolKieck

"I'm sure we'll find lots of loot above ground, but we may lose few men and civilians won't go above, I guess I'll lead the civs and when we will get to the Hansa Pavelecka, you get down and we go through the underground to the independent Pavelecka.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒