Death of a Salesman: A CyberPunk Roleplay: Information/Application/OOC Thread

Started by meetdadoom, 14-06-2012

meetdadoom

So it's 12:16 am, I hope I wrote this at least decently. Enjoy...I guess?

Death of a Salesman: A CyberPunk Roleplay   

Deus Ex: Human Revolution [AE Soundtrack] - 01 - Icarus; Main Theme  (Thread music)
Washington D.C
                The senator slumps his head against his flexed arm flipping his black pen labeled Senator Thomas J Mathew WA with his other, sharing glances at the clock with the other senators. He glances over to his left side noticing the gleaming name plate with the name Senator Jason L Williams engraved in black however, Jason L Williams himself, is not present. The bored senator lets out a sigh of disapproval,  Off messing with your mistress again Jason? What the hell man, two kids and a submissive beautiful wife and you still can't keep your dick in your pants?  Thomas then looks at the clock again, he blinks and sees holographic pointers giving reminders of meetings and errands the senator needs to get done. He then looks back at his hand flipping the pen. He blinks and holographic pointers begin to calculate the time and force needed to flip the pen effectively with a small animation of a hand flipping the pen at the bottom of his vision.
He looks at the front of the room, seeing Senator Quincy Lemmings with his balding white head, large stomach, sticking over his waist continue to read his speech on why the Government should hire a Mercenary group with a notorious background of aiding in corporate espionage and flipping the switch on undesirables. Lemmings sausage fingers shake as he reads the crumpled piece of paper, stuttering every few words "And..And...and... for this reason alone, is why the Larson Co—co—corporation is to be fun—funded to help protect our streets and our children."  A pointer points to the senator, cranking out information.

Senator Quincy Lemmings, 68 ,Majored in Economics and Business, Former employee of DA-rk corporation ( Specify in private Defense Industry), Warning: Senator accused of taking bribes and aiding the drug cartel. *Transparent News articles begin to pile with Lemmings' doings.*

Thomas thinks to himself I wonder how much money this guy got paid to read this shit. Am I the only Honest damn senator here? I mean come- Thomas's thought gets interrupted at the sound of a young but smooth, woman's voice is cooed into his ear. A pointer gives the location of the voice with information of the voice:

Sarah Freedman, 22, College Intern, majoring in Accounting, employed by Senator Jason L Williams.
" Senator Matthews,  you have a message from Senator Williams."  She then slides a paper card towards Thomas and then whips back around walking down the aisle, with her short, tight black skirt giving a show to the other bored senators. The senator then looks around with his head still slumped against his arm noticing other women walking back and forth. Ever since the anti-corruption act, we have to now resort to couriers for our means of communications so no one uses their pAG(Personal Assistance Glove) to bug/spy on people or to the extremities, bomb the place to high hell. Like that would ever happen. He then looks back at the secretary walking out the door. Meh, It could be worse. He then notices the young senator from Kansas also taking a good long look. " An-an-and." The overweight Senator whipes the sweat from his head. " I Shall conclude my proposition, I hope that it should in-influence our na-nations choice in-in-in defense." Holy shit, don't you get it, no one gives a shit. A meter than appears showing Thomas's blood pressure rising. God dammit, I don't give a shit about my blood pressure. This piece of junk is god damn near useless except for pissing me off! All of the sudden the room fills with clapping. The overweight senator looks up into the public balcony and his face turns pale white.  The Vice President then concludes the meeting.
                As Thomas fills up his briefcase, he puts on his fedora and crumples the message written on the back of a business card into his coat pocket. He avoids all of the other senators hoping to get to his car fast. As he descends the steps of Congress putting his pAG on, he notices a pale Asian man with a thin but pointy mustache wearing a black suit. "Senator Matthews, If you so kindly please follow me." Thomas, with curiosity follows the Asian fellow. As he slides his white glove on, the glove fades into Thomas's synthetic arm. A pointer points to the Asian man with no Information. A pure blood? Not even an immunization augmentation? "My client has been waiting for you. You might know him as being the leading innovator in Aided Technology or how you might know as A.T." Thomas stops "Wait wait wait, no I'm not interested in your offer. I just want to go home." As Thomas begins to turn away, the Asian man grabs Thomas's wrist. A cold sliver of thin wires begin to make their way up Thomas's sleeve and with a sharp prick, inject themselves into Thomas's arm. Thomas feels his heart flutter and cold air exhales from his lungs. All the pointers begin to pixelate shivering giving distorted readings, eventually fading. "I am afraid, you don't have a say in this Senator. Now step into the limbo." The wires then detach from Thomas's synthetic arm. Thomas grabs his heart and bends down catching his breath.  He looks up and notices the Asian man holding the door to the limbo open. Thomas catches the glimpse of Senator Lemmings inside with his tongue sticking out and his eyes rolled back. As Thomas gets inside the limbo the Asian man shuts the door and barks at the driver in Korean. Thomas looks at the card with poor handwriting, Don't get in the Limbo. Thomas then notices, that none of his health-meter pointers appeared.
                 Seattle
          A young man gets out of the shower, steam billowing out into the vents. He puts on a towel and goes to the mirror. "System House: We no Speak Americano" commands the man. The music begins to start pulsing through the pent house. The man plays with his small black beard then grabs the green gel from the medicine cabinet and slides the gel through his hair. He then slaps some aftershave on his cheeks and slides into his bathrobe and slippers. He walks into his living room and grabs the pre-made whisky. He collapses into the couch. "System House: Write an email telling I'm taking the day off to my secretary. Scratch that, the week off. Also heat up the Clam Chowder in the fridge." An automated male voice reassures the young man. The man access's his pGA and goes to the home utilities applications. He presses control and tunes the volume on the music down a tad and turns the television on. The screen flashes on with SNB (Seattle News Broadcast). A young anchorwoman probably from Chinese-decent begins to speak in a clear British accent.
                "And in other news, Chine celebrates their 6th year of successful conversion to a capitalist republic state having an approval of the country's current state of 75%, 15% mixed and 10% disapproval. Although many National Guardsmen patrol the streets and the border from Communist Loyalist Forces in the south-west of Old China and parts of Northern Korea (both now considered as No-Man'sland), Prime Minister Kim Lau reassures the people that there is nothing to fear.
                Next up, Japan's Prime Minister signs the Japo-Korean Merger, now making Japan and the recently unified Korea, in favor of Japan, a single state. The merger was intended to share natural un-touched natural resources from former North Korea with Japan's technology industry in exchange for a unified state and power in Japanese parliament. Many speculators believe that the merger might deny former Korean power however, most believe that the merger will help both countries economy.
          In more dark news, Senator of California Quincy Lemmings was found dead in the back of a Korean grill in Downtown Los Angeles. Investigators believe the death was from an overflow of data from a bad batch of Krypto-Neural Augmentation or commonly known by the drug's street name, Rage. Autopsy reports will be coming in however many investigators believe the autopsy is useless for Quincy's mandatory by the anti-corruption act senator memory chip, was found missing.
                In California, more protesters appear at the gates of MediLyfe charging the corporation with human rights violations. MediLyfe is more commonly known for providing Health Augmentations however from recent reports has been caught implanting bugs and breaks in the augmentations, forcing users into buying more recent updates. Currently the protests have been peaceful and non-aggressive however Factory Manager James Radek has not given a press release.
                Also in California, more protests and rebel attacks spring due to the recent Californian City Defense act giving full control of the California's police to Galin Synthetic Industry. A leader in the synthetic military grade drones manufacturers.
                Lastly, the Bugger Plague in Texas has spread to neighboring states. The plague has been reported only targeting those not using Immunization Augmentation 2.3.2 and up and has been claiming many lives due to the overwhelming anti-augmentation movement in the South West. Speculators believe that the bug was released due to many rebel operations are believed to be held there.
                And that will end the current head line reads, I am Rebecca Bloom. Stay sunny Seattle."
                An advertisement then begins to play advertising Mountain Dew. The young man tunes down the volume of the t.v and then hears the lock on his door clicking open. He looks over and the door gets kicked open. A man in a brown trench coat, a black beret cap walks in holding a relic smartphone from 2013. The man stands up holding his whisky and glances at the phone. The young man chuckles " I knew I'd be next." The man slides his finger across the phone and all the electronics in the penthouse shut down instantly. The intruder begins to make his way forward towards the Young man. The young man looks at the table and sees his 9mm. He looks back at the intruder who is getting closer and chucks his glass of whisky at him. The intruder side steps the projectile letting the glass break behind him. The young man grabs the gun and jumps behind the couch and begins to aim not seeing the intruder. Then in the corner of his eye he sees a figure moving and fires, the bullet missing and flies out the window. The intruder grabs the pistol from the man's hand and bashes the man's face in. He then throws it out the broken window. The young man then bull rushes the intruder into the kitchen slamming him into the island. The intruder knees the man in the balls and then grabs the man by the head and throws him over the island into the stove area. The young man knocks into the stove and notices a clank of utensils falling including a block of knives. He grabs the kitchen knives and gets up throwing them at the intruder. The intruder simply side steps the first two, the second one nearly cutting the intruder's nose. The last- a butcher knife - the intruder catches by the hilt and throws it onto the ceramic tiling floor. The intruder jumps over the island. The young man grabs another knife and attempts to slash the intruder. The intruder dodges the first slash and then punches the man in the face and follows it up with a kick. The man ducks under the kick and slashes upwards. The intruder leans back, avoiding the slash then slams the man towards the island. The intruder picks the man up by the throat and moves him towards the broken window and pushes the man's head out the window. The young man see's the busy streets of Seattle. The intruder speaks in a raspy voice "These, are the thousands of people you have swindled and deceived with your promise of safety and liberation but, these people are just slaves to your industry, your iron rule. I know what you are hiding, and I know about operation Salesman" The young man chuckles. "You really think that is what I'm doing? You are no better than those damn tree-huggers in Texas. This country needs operation Salesman if we want to survive in a growing industry. " The young man continues to chuckle as he is thrown out the window as he sees the distant fade of the man leaning out the window with his smartphone and then putting it up to his ear.
                30 minutes later... "I am Rebecca Bloom, reporting here live in front of the Algon Condominiums were a police investigation is undergoing where newly instated CEO Daniel O'Brien of Olympian defense –sister company of Galin Synthetic- was found assassinated on the pavement. Investigators believe that the suspect was either part of a Seattle Drug Cartel gang, a Free member operating in the north or Roux, the terrorist gaining more and more headlines known for using untraceable technology to assassinate leaders of Augmentation and Private Defense Industries."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Augmentation: The types of augmentation that exist are synthetic parts that are built as either armor or replacements for amputees, immunization augmentation that help immunitize one from current diseases, neural implants ranging from brain reaction speed increase to adrenaline boosters, optic augmentations which cooperates with one's pGA and gives visual pointers and other assistance, there are also muscle enhancement augmentation which helps one body function stronger and faster. These types of augmentations range in different sub-functions and each cost more the more interact (IE: optic augmentations that help one's vision clear are cheap while optics like the story of the Senator are high end types that are more expensive)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Technology: Currently there are no androids yet, however augmented humans are becoming more and more popular. The weapon industry has not changed much in armaments however have made weapons more compact and easy to carry.
There are more cloak and dagger weapons and technology letting one hack into computers or other augmented people and there are like the name suggests, cloaking devices that work on a meter. There are rumors that a corporation in Japo-Korea have built cloaking devices that let one change their appearance completely however like the cloaking devices work on a meter. Once again, the high end cloaking devices that last long cost a fortune however, cloaking devices in general are expansive and hard to obtain.
                There are also drone robots. Currently the most common one are striders (resembling the body type of a dog (they stand about 7')) that are seen walking across streets doing simple tasks such as cleaning, spreading news, all the way to selling simple goods such as hotdogs. They are commonly seen with an advisor or have an advisor monitoring them making sure the strider preforms correctly. There are also defense striders that are built to fire light weapons/ non-lethal crowd controllers. The striders are being perfected and changed to tailor different needs.
The Free: The Free is a secret society of people against the use of Augmentations. They operate two branches. One branch is of diplomats and decision makers attempting to shape augmentations into a lesser role. The other branches are work dogs sabotaging warehouses and factories, killing those who need to be killed and are rumored to use the drug cartel as a way to diminish augmentation. Due to most members not being augmented, they tend to sneak by with ease due to more and more security devices operate by detecting augmented humans. Rumors believe that Roux used to be a member of The Free due to the code of secrecy he follows however, there is much varying views between Roux and The Free.
The rest of technology you may "invent" but keep it in bounds of realism and money. If you are not sure if a technology is approved, pm me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Big Corporations:
Vilia- manufacturers in synthetic parts and own many augmentation clinics.
Galin Synthetic- Manufacturers in the synthetic military grade drones manufacturers.
                Operate in California, and owns Olympian defense
MediLyfe- Manufacturers in immunization and health augmentations.
                Operate in California
DA-rk- Private defense industry, manufacturers of common armaments and add-ons. They are currently contracted by the US Military.
                Operate in Texas
Zao's – Chinese manufacturers in synthetic parts and cheap but affordable self defense augmentations.
                Operate in Hong Kong
Ramano – Italian manufacturers in high end optic augmentations and immunizations.
                Operate in Rome
Takashi Armaments – Manufacturers in compact and easy to access Armaments and rumored in making concealment weapons.
                Operate in Nagasaki
Zulu Warrior – Manufacturers in world's best synthetic muscle enhancements.
                Operate in Zimbabwe

Siato Industry – Manufacturers in neural and former leader of optic augmentations.
                Operate in Tokyo
Soul to Seoul –  Manufacturers in cheap optics and neural enhancments. Also rumored in making concealment weapons.
                Operate in Seoul
There are of course family owned augmentation clinics and manufacturers however these are the more well-known and "respected" corporations.
The Drug Cartels
                Now with augmentations and society collapsing, the drug cartels began to spring in many large metropolitan areas. The drugs are drugs that exploit the use of augmentations to give one a long lasting high. The most common one is red eye, a spray that is sprayed on the eye. Red eye will boost adrenaline, make one more focus and perspective however, the withdrawal will make one's vision begin to deteriorate and also comes with brain damage in the cortex region.
                Another Drug is called Rage, which enhances the dopamine and the adrenaline production making one feel faster stronger. It is known by users as steroid's older brother and kicks a powerful punch. The drug is actually on a chip that a user implants into their neural drive. The code then begins to overload information making dopamine and adrenaline production boost. If the code is made poorly, it can leak and affect other parts of the body, if the code is not administrated properly, it can overflow one's mind killing the brain, and finally if used in excess, can cause permanent retardation.
                The other most commonly known drug is called Aztec Totem Pole. In the production of muscle augmentations, special fluids packed with chemicals and powders are made in order to give the muscles extra strength and agility. If smoked like other drugs, one can hallucinate and have immense trips. The name is given because rumors are some drug addicts have killed muscle augmented users in order to obtain the precious drug.  The side effects are just immense addiction and deterioration of the mind. Some call Aztec Totem Pole, the equivalent to heroin except for the fact that it's always good stuff.

There are of course other drugs that are under ground and not as well-known however these are the main three being used around the world and have been linked to gangs and cartels.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Earth 2023. Technology is advancing however world governments are falling under the hands of Corporations and greed. Society is collapsing, more people are losing their job.  You play the role of a private investigator hired by the augmentation company Vilia. Your involvement in the investigation can save the fate of America in a dog eat dog world or, you can ruin it and divide the country even more. The choice is yours.
  You may not role play unless you fill out this form and I approve of your application.

Application-------
Name:
Augmentations:
Equipment:
Back Story:

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Kokkaku Kishu

Name: Alex "Precog" Jackson

Physical Description: tall, well built but on the thinner side, appears of average height, brown layered hair, always wears a covering over his left eye

Augmentations: left eye is an advanced occular replacement. Many of the technologies he has in it are experimental, and require more space than that of a normal eye, thus he always keeps it covered till he needs it to hide its unnatural appearance. He also has several motor enhancements in his legs, arms, and spine which allow greater mobility and strength, greater agility, and also able to fall from 2x the normal height for an unaugmented man without breaking a bone.

Equipment: His main equipment is a sonic weapon capable of producing tones that interfere with electronics to large conncusive blasts that can launch people and objects he has dubbed the "Bass Cannon". He enjoys this primarialy,  but due to the fact that the military constantly has it under lockdown, he mainly carries two revolvers and a switchblade that can become a katana. the revolvers are primarily black but with neon sea green, neon red, and a dark violet graohics across their body and the inscription on each of "F*** THE POLICE". The knife blade is a copper and brass color, and the edge glows a curious hue of electric blue. on top of his weapons he has an extra piece of equipment installed into his body he calls the "Soul-Flux Mark II" (the incident of the Mark I is a story for another day). it allows him to wirelessly transmit his conciousness into computers and data based equipment to manipulate the code for the sake of various hacking. however, if the wireless plan fails, he has a backup hard-line system which requires him to manually "Jack-in" into the terminal he wishes to access, causing his location to be quite easy to find.

Backstory: Alex was your typical computer nerd in High school. He hacked anything and everything he could, claiming a belief in freedom of knowledge. This however didn't deter him from devoting his time to his love of science as well. He began beliefs and self experimentation into the realm of augmentation, and the world of data that had sprung up around him. He never got past his mischievous side in school though, becoming a cyber delinquent, and eventually even a cyber powerhouse. deciding to become a rebel, he went solo for a long period of time, under the alias "Precog" after a set of characters from his favorite old science fiction writer, Philip K. Dick. This led to a long battle for power, as he terrorized the government. Eventually upon his capture, the U.S. Government decided to put him to good use, contracting him to be a lead scientist and field Operative for the DA-rk Division. upon gaining funding, his research went into overdrive, leading to the "Mark I" Incident and the loss of his left eye. His hunger for knowledge isn't quenched and neither is his sarcasm.

jaik

Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 18-12-2012

Physical Description: tall, well built but on the thinner side, appears of average height, brown layered hair, always wears a covering over his left eye

Augmentations: left eye is an advanced occular replacement. Many of the technologies he has in it are experimental, and require more space than that of a normal eye, thus he always keeps it covered till he needs it to hide its unnatural appearance. He also has several motor enhancements in his legs, arms, and spine which allow greater mobility and strength, greater agility, and also able to fall from 2x the normal height for an unaugmented man without breaking a bone.

Equipment: His main equipment is a railgun that can also discharge large quantities of electricity without ammo that he has dubbed the "Tesla's Judgement", a sonic weapon capable of producing tones that interfere with electronics to large conncusive blasts that can launch people and objects he has dubbed the "Bass Cannon". He enjoys these primarialy,  but due to the fact that the military constantly has them under lockdown, he mainly carries two revolvers and a switchblade that can become a katana. the revolvers are primarily black but with neon sea green, neon red, and a dark violet graohics across their body and the inscription on each of "F*** THE POLICE". The knife blade is a copper and brass color, and the edge glows a curious hue of electric blue. on top of his weapons he has an extra piece of equipment installed into his body he calls the "Soul-Flux Mark II" (the incident of the Mark I is a story for another day). it allows him to wirelessly transmit his conciousness into computers and data based equipment to manipulate the code for the sake of various hacking. however, if the wireless plan fails, he has a backup hard-line system which requires him to manually "Jack-in" into the terminal he wishes to access, causing his location to be quite easy to find.

Backstory: Alex was your typical computer nerd in High school. He hacked anything and everything he could, claiming a belief in freedom of knowledge. This however didn't deter him from devoting his time to his love of science as well. He began beliefs and self experimentation into the realm of augmentation, and the world of data that had sprung up around him. He never got past his mischievous side in school though, becoming a cyber delinquent, and eventually even a cyber powerhouse. deciding to become a rebel, he went solo for a long period of time, under the alias "Precog" after a set of characters from his favorite old science fiction writer, Philip K. Dick. This led to a long battle for power, as he terrorized the government. Eventually upon his capture, the U.S. Government decided to put him to good use, contracting him to be a lead scientist and field Operative for the DA-rk Division. upon gaining funding, his research went into overdrive, leading to the "Mark I" Incident and the loss of his left eye. His hunger for knowledge isn't quenched and neither is his sarcasm.

You're a year late D:
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Kokkaku Kishu

Quote from: Jake on 18-12-2012

Equipment: His main equipment is a railgun that can also discharge large quantities of electricity without ammo that he has dubbed the "Tesla's Judgement", a sonic weapon capable of producing tones that interfere with electronics to large conncusive blasts that can launch people and objects he has dubbed the "Bass Cannon". He enjoys these primarialy,  but due to the fact that the military constantly has them under lockdown, he mainly carries two revolvers and a switchblade that can become a katana. the revolvers are primarily black but with neon sea green, neon red, and a dark violet graohics across their body and the inscription on each of "F*** THE POLICE". The knife blade is a copper and brass color, and the edge glows a curious hue of electric blue. on top of his weapons he has an extra piece of equipment installed into his body he calls the "Soul-Flux Mark II" (the incident of the Mark I is a story for another day). it allows him to wirelessly transmit his conciousness into computers and data based equipment to manipulate the code for the sake of various hacking. however, if the wireless plan fails, he has a backup hard-line system which requires him to manually "Jack-in" into the terminal he wishes to access, causing his location to be quite easy to find.

You're a year late D:

fuuuuuuuuuu

what i get for deciding to finally browse the rest of the forum and find something cool sounding

Paintcheck

Misha might be around to run this if people are actually interested.

Although I will say that Misha said guns haven't changed that much from the present to this setting's time period so you might be told to leave the rail gun at home. While they do exist now they certainly aren't man portable.

Kokkaku Kishu

Quote from: Paintcheck on 19-12-2012
Misha might be around to run this if people are actually interested.

Although I will say that Misha said guns haven't changed that much from the present to this setting's time period so you might be told to leave the rail gun at home. While they do exist now they certainly aren't man portable.

I realize the man-portable part. the designs for it (I was going to explain schematics at some point being a scientist) were going to be that the railgun itself was still ridiculously large and required a human with ultra-advanced muscle augmentations to aim it, and it still needed to be physically reinforced into the ground because of recoil and discharge. It was an experimental weapon that he likes, but is still in development and under Delta Level clearance at the firm :P

and of someone else did manage to revive this that would be sweet

AKA I SUPPORT REVIVAL! LETSGET THIS B**** GOING ANDDO THE F-RP THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BT NEVER WAS!!

meetdadoom

Well Cheers and Jeers and swizzle my tears, It appears that someone has found interest in my entreats.

I haven't been on this forums in for fucks evers, I will gladly restart this rp if we can get atleast one more person to join in. I have to say I forgot most of the story progression so I'll redo it tomorrow for I have many free periods. I will say, I irk at weaboish characters because of an experience with two but you seem like you won't be like raiden from MGS4 with that katana switch blade...oh god did I hate raiden.... For the rail gun....no. I'm sorry but no. The revolvers are kewl though however I would say they are sort of obsolete just because a semi auto pistol with a mag of 20 shots will do you more good however I'll grant you the stronger caliber.

Kokkaku Kishu

Quote from: meetdadoom on 19-12-2012
Well Cheers and Jeers and swizzle my tears, It appears that someone has found interest in my entreats.

I haven't been on this forums in for fucks evers, I will gladly restart this rp if we can get atleast one more person to join in. I have to say I forgot most of the story progression so I'll redo it tomorrow for I have many free periods. I will say, I irk at weaboish characters because of an experience with two but you seem like you won't be like raiden from MGS4 with that katana switch blade...oh god did I hate raiden.... For the rail gun....no. I'm sorry but no. The revolvers are kewl though however I would say they are sort of obsolete just because a semi auto pistol with a mag of 20 shots will do you more good however I'll grant you the stronger caliber.

alls good broseph. and i will admit the railgun was a bit of a stretch :P and as far as the katana goes, it was the only sword i could think of by name to describe it.

Tom

ERRRRRRRRRRRG MISHA WHAT IS YOUR STEAM NAME

I WANTED TO MAKE FUNNY JOKE AND TELL YOU

(Also got around to reading your story for your RP. . . Not bad)
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Kokkaku Kishu

Paintcheck

I'm waiting for Misha to talk to me about a character concept so I'm in on this just currently characterless

Tom

I miiiiiiiiiiiiiight join this but Misha is one of those dudes that changes his SF name all the time.

That and Forum RPs in HGN don't usually get finished hardly ever.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Kokkaku Kishu

Quote from: Tom on 20-12-2012
[size=78%]That and Forum RPs in HGN don't usually get finished hardly ever.[/size]

WE WILL REBUILD

meetdadoom

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I just finished building my new computer. Okay, this weekend the story writing shall begin.

Kokkaku Kishu

Quote from: meetdadoom on 21-12-2012
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I just finished building my new computer. Okay, this weekend the story writing shall begin.
VICTORY

Plunger

That's not what a rail gun is.

Kokkaku Kishu

Quote from: Plunger on 21-12-2012
That's not what a rail gun is.
I know what a rail gun is it uses magnets to fling metal progectiles at ridiculous speeds. Plus, doesn't matter it got denied

meetdadoom