A lost world-- zombie apocalypse RP

Started by jamsk8r, 24-06-2011

jamsk8r

okay guys, im new to the forums, and ive been wanting to rp for awhile, so ill post the rules and character sheet below, so uhm... yeah, see yall story-side i guess.

rule 1: be considerate of others
rule 2: no god modding >.>
rule 3:no killing each others characters

character sheet:

name:
bio:
job before outbreak:

the zombies are left for dead type zombies, so be warned of this fact!!!!

okay, so heres the story, and the intro for me.

NEW YORK CITY:
its march 35th, 2012, and people are busy going about their lives, and in front of any electronics shop more and more people begin to gather around the window, watching the quite-unordinary news

and we go to our reporter down below, jim, take it away

Jim-kathy, something strange is going on, the US military along with a private military corporation have completely closed off the upper half of the city, but exactly why is unclear. *jim looks at the military forces advancing up the street* im going to try and find out whats going on. *he runs to a PMC member that is advancing with his unit up the street* excuse me, sir, whats happening? why is the city blocked off? *the man grabs the camera*, forcing it towards the ground* get the camera off! *the cameraman keeps the camera rolling but points it at the ground* the pmc member turns to a USMC sergeant, asking about the radios chatter: "talk to me whats going on?" the sergeant looks at him, his face daunted. "nothing good, we got baaaaad things coming this way!" at that instant, a load roar and a car accident is heard. the cameraman jolts the camera up, pointing at the military men. they were all aiming their rifles at the intersection, which many people were running from, when some big creature sprinted out of the smoke and flames and slammed one of the PMC operator across the intersection. "OPEN FIRE!!" the PMC operator near the cameraman screamed, unloading his rifle into the things direction.[/i][/i]

*switch to my character*
name:'Jinx'
weapons: g36c assault rifle w/ 4 mags of 5.56 ammunition, custom made wristblades he constructed himself(predator style)
bio: Dakota 'Jinx' Jackson works for the PMC 'brutal skiezz', and has since he was 16. when the outbreak first started, Brutal was deployed to NYC with the united states special forces and marines.
job before outbreak: PMC operative

dakota held his rifle tightly in his hands, nervous about the outbreak. he'd only seen the aftermath of what these...things could do, and it was pretty gruesome. he clicked his mic, checking in with the military forces he was with. "whats goin on, people?" before anyone could reply, there was a loud shriek, and people screaming and cars swerving into buildings. over the radio, all he heard was "theyre everywhere!!" and endless gunfire. thats when the thing hit him.