Chapter 18: Aurnael

Started by VonXeno, 21-09-2018

VonXeno

They thought the war was over. But the war was just an orchestration; a way to pass time for a greater being. A being who wanted more. More war, for Almustadt.

Aurnael's power grows as powerful fighters worship him. His strength is the strength of many; a legion of heroes that have devoted themselves to him.

But as the blood of fallen heroes dries, his power wanes with it. And with no one left to remember his name, Aurnael's position among the rest of the Angels is threatened.

Such a thing will never come to pass. Not so long as war lives on.

---

Aurnael is defeated.

Xeno Rezan, the dark mage of Aitha, suffered through an affliction of bloodfire to ensure their equal demise.

But before the final blow is struck, the mysterious Silent Knight plunges down from the sky to deliver it himself.

Using his strange armaments, it seems he absorbed the powers of all the Angels, Demons, and Fiends fought in the past.

He leaves our heroes with one final challenge: I am Xael. Face me at the Tower of All.
I am not what I think I am, and I am not what you think I am. I am what I think you think I am.