The Tournament -Test Of Arms- 17/03/2012

Started by Madcombat, 16-03-2012

Madcombat

"Warriors, knights, brawlers. Hear me, hear me!"

**You catch a glimps of a man coated in green robes towering those who listen.**

"It has been a while now, since the last tournament 'Test of Arms', fond memorys and fond fights.  I'm glad to present and bring you the ever lasting knowledge that here coming to you shall be a second coming of that same famous tournament.  The Dragunsurns have promised us that our skill shall be matched and tested in a arena as the people gloriously cheer on our battle, will you fight brothers, sisters?  Even prehaps sons?   The Tournaments begun a time ago when the first Dragunsurn hosted the Tournament in Ravendale, to my memory the Tournament was a success and boosted the towns reown for warriors and now today.  Today the son of the same Dragunsurn has presented us the same opputunity.  Will you prove yourself, in the Arena?"

"For more infomation, speak to the Battle Master Arthagon Dragunsurn, the Son of the Dragunsurn before.  He will be managing the tournament.  He may also if your lucky and unarmed, present to you a weapon you may use.  The nobles may purchase seats on the stands over looking the arena for more comfort.  Any special weapon given to you for a fight -MUST- be returned or you may feel the wrath of the guards or Dragunsurn himself. If you are not a noble however wish access to the special seats, you must pay a sum of two hundred crowns.  Entry into the battles cost twenty crowns per fight, once eliminated you may have a chance to fight on in a special round depending on your injurys.  A Champion will be called upon at the end of the Tournament.  Train Brothers, sons and Sisters, for the Tournament is here, and the Tournament demands strengh and courage!"

// Rules;As a spectator, do not tuch anything inside the Arena, leave it be.As a contender, if you are a archer that manages to run out of arrows, you are free to use the arrows that many before you have fired, you are also permitted to temry pick up a dead mans weapon to fight on with it.
Running onto the VIP/Noble section will get you removed from the Arena, loljumping and doing other things around the event will produce kicks from the server.
As a Viewer, do not interfere with the battles, this means do not fire into the arena, do not jump into the arena.  Both will result in being removed from the Arena.  You are allowed to cheer for you're fighters and teams.
Do not attempt to steal.
Do not give crowns to fight without actually roleplaying the act and orginisation of involving you're character (Its annoying focusing on somthing and having people do somthing without your knowledge, doing it will result in me ignoring the fact you've given the crowns since you have not roleplayed the entire actions correctly.)
If you wish to bet, find the battle Master.
Event will occure either when we have the most players on or at 9PM GMT. //

Madcombat

The objective of the event is to get people more active on the server, I'd like for players to attend if they can since Crussaria needs more players, this event posses good for pre-event training etc, so you might as well get on the server and train through roleplay as well.  Enjoy, the last tournament was a success, lets hope this too is.

Questions?

ZainMenloe

Same question I always pose for these tournaments, will it be SWep or an actual RP fight?

That, and why is my schedule so horribly screwed up that it makes me miss all these..... I hate my job.

Madcombat

Quote from: ZainMenloe on 16-03-2012
Same question I always pose for these tournaments, will it be SWep or an actual RP fight?

That, and why is my schedule so horribly screwed up that it makes me miss all these..... I hate my job.

Q: Will it be Hands on or RP?
A: Majority Hands on, its hard to control roleplay like this in a tournament and people will get bored, though we might have a case at the end of the Tournament where the remaining roleplay.

Q: Why is my schedule so horribly screwed up?
A: I dont know, you tell me.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Madcombat on 16-03-2012

A: Majority Hands on, its hard to control roleplay like this in a tournament and people will get bored, though we might have a case at the end of the Tournament where the remaining roleplay.

FRP revival, srp major update.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Madcombat

Quote from: Last.Exile on 16-03-2012
Quote from: Madcombat on 16-03-2012

FRP revival, srp major update.

Competition at its core now isn't it?

Madcombat

Event over, no one showed up.

-Dont be expecting another event from me anytime soon.-

Silver Knight

Quote from: Madcombat on 17-03-2012
Event over, no one showed up.

-Dont be expecting another event from me anytime soon.-

A few people did from what i saw however Crussaria hasn't been revived and the playerbase it developed has gone to the dust because of the lazy bastard admins who didn't get on. Crussaria can be repaired but it will take time to gain a new playerbase for it.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period