Reasons why I hate my peers.

Started by Lucidius, 15-05-2010

Genesis

MOTHER FUCKING TWILIGHT GOD DAMNIT ASDFASDFASDFSADF FUCKING STUPID FUCKING EMO PIECES OF SHIT
RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kitsune

Yeah never liked twilight either.

Lucidius

Quote from: Kitsune on 06-06-2010

Because he probably doesn't like dicks in his asshole.Scientific study shows that there IS a corralation to males that like twilight and it's that they get it in their asshole.

Also, your 'peer's are so acepting? Kay. Go listen to country music in deh ghetto.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Lucidius on 06-06-2010
Quote from: Kitsune on 06-06-2010

Because he probably doesn't like dicks in his asshole.Scientific study shows that there IS a corralation to males that like twilight and it's that they get it in their asshole.

Also, your 'peer's are so acepting? Kay. Go listen to country music in deh ghetto.

If you really want to get beat up, try listening to music like Classic (Mozart) or some song that tells shit about Hip Hop xD

Cutch

I hate my peers because none of them act their age and because they don't understand that when I see twilight, its because my girlfriend drags me to it.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Welek

I hate my peered because they like fucking furry gay shit. Hey heads up your a fucking homo.