EternalExile

Started by Silver Knight, 19-12-2009

Silver Knight

Like my Dark Days thread, this is also a little story, somewhat like a Anime Comedy/Drama, i might work on this later on.

Im walking to College today, along a long distant road, it's about a mile to Tokyo Ka Language College, i have to do this every day. Sometimes i wonder why i bother walking, i have a bike that i could ride, but it's too much hassle, i prefer walking, for the exercise and the time to think. Ive got to go to Hediki's house first, he's someone that ive known since last year, nice guy, gets good grades and a social-acholic, if theres anyone out there that has a golden charisma, it would be him. I approach his house and ring the door bell, i wait a momment, but no answer, another one of those days, i sigh, take out my mobile phone from my side backpack, and ring him. "err hello?" i say, "time?" i hear in a very tired distant voice "8:30" i reply "8:30.. 5.. CRAP, IM GOING TO BE LATE!" I hear the sound of him throwing stuff around, he was still asleep.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Locke

Made me go "Huh"

Ravanger

*Sucks on his thumb in a corner.*....Lol for a second I actually thought it was you but since I have some mental problems I read the top and I was like ooooohhhh.

Bl★ck Star

Silver uses Chobits references in his story (Hediki)

Fluffy

Silver Knight

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 20-12-2009

Im suprised you spotted that. Although Hediki is a popular last name over in Japan.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Fluffy

Quote from: Last Exile on 20-12-2009
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 20-12-2009

Im suprised you spotted that. Although Hediki is a popular last name over in Japan.

Exile/Silver, Sorry to say this, But your avatar now looks like a girl is masturbating to her guitar, and the mic to.

Dark Angel

When Little Elf sent me this version of story i was like what? Where the fuck is he getting all those stories from!

Anyway Little Elf! You need to write a book!!!!!! Not forum threads! >:V

KillSlim

"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window