Do you want a Tattoo and how would it look like ?

Started by Bl★ck Star, 23-07-2010

Bl★ck Star

I always wanted to have a Tattoo since long time and Iam sure Iam going to make me one when Iam 18 and I had much Things I liked pretty good but I found 2 perfect ones

I think I will do the first one, It looks cooler ^^

So what is your Opinion about Tattoos and how would it look like ? ^^

deluxulous

WHAT would it look like*

I don't really care much for tattoos, I would only get one if it was something cool like the one you posted first. And not totally weird looking/douchebaggy/excessive amount of body space required tattoos.

Anyways, I would want something kind of steampunky/abstract. Tribal tattoos/name tattoos are a nono.

Would be cool on a shoulder or something.

Steel

Well i currently have my entire half of my arm done down to my elbow.
Planning on getting more aswell on my back and down to my wrist.
I will post a picture later on or something.
But anyway, mine is a tribal taurus which represents my star sign and shit.

deluxulous

...which is what I just posted, lolz.

I don't like those "WHOLE ENTIRE BACK/ARM/LEG" tattoos, I think they're excessive.

Steel

Yer my tribal taurus is alot different to that, its a head on view.

I think Tattoo's are art, and are awesome, if it wasnt for my career, id happily have alot.

Chaos

I would get a tattoo,  I probably will someday. I want to put something that won't change, like my name. I wouldn't put anything about hobbies or anything cause I could hate my hobbies sometime in the future.

Ravanger

Never get one when your young since it will stretch out. I know a girl who has a tatto on the back of her neck it says something like "Forever Loved." . Also I wouldnt get a large tatto since business options I dont think they want someone with a huge ass tat all over there body. If I got one it would be a like a blue cross on my back or tree lol. Also I may get a celtic cross on my back instead of like a blue one.

Hey Star you should get allah tattoed on your back lol.

Oh yeah my brother has a tatto on his side that says "Serenity" in a banner style.

Goose

Canadian Flag on my Right shoulder, No one actually hates us we are the "Peace Keepers" and basicly calm everyone who is out to murder the states down a notch, But go ahead blow them up we won't really care ;) (JK)
~"Victory isn't sweet, Victory is the absence of the taste of fear and stench of death"

KillSlim

Sorry, little necro however it is redemmed by awesomeness
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Dug

Quote from: KillSlim on 17-08-2010
Sorry, little necro however it is redemmed by awesomeness

I want it.

Comradebritish

Awesome tattoo, these are better doe.

I'd get the snake thing done on both arms.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

KillSlim

The Warhammer one is over the top and slightly nerdy. Sure it's good fun, but I wouldn't go so far as to get a tattoo of one.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

commanthe2

Bucky

Can anyone see that or is my Firefox just being a tard muffin.

DotBot

i cant stop loving the internet right now, it has everything.

Ragolution

Quote from: DotBot on 21-11-2011
i cant stop loving the internet right now, it has everything.

Stop necroposting.

Eh.
It's contribootin'.

On a related note...

I plan to have this symbol outlined on my back.

If I can't find anyone reliable enough to do the curving part, I guess I'll just do the whole

Instead

Chippy

Overwatch

<one big chaos sign from rag>

Thats gonna hurt like a bitch of you want to get that much detail on it, unless you want to go for a basic vector style

Also, I'd get one of these

ThY

StickyWicket

Corocan

Madcombat

Overwatch

Ravanger

Turkey