Suggestions and Complaints

Started by Spades_Neil, 19-03-2012

Spades_Neil

Post suggestions/complaints about the faction here. This is for the faction leader to read.

Keep it civil. Any direct attacks or insults will be deleted. You'll be warned once to knock it off, and then you'll be banned and forumstruck if you keep it up.
(Besides, why the hell should someone listen to you if you're too busy telling them how much of a dumbass they are for doing/not doing something?)[/left]

CORRECT WAY TO CRITIQUE:
Positive Critique: I think you should add X to what you do. Things would be better if you added X because... (explain).
Negative Critique: I don't like how X is done. I think you should stop doing X because... (explain).

WRONG WAY TO CRITIQUE:
Positive Critique: You're stupid for not having X. Things would be better if you had X, but you've got your head too far up your ass to see how good it'd be.
Negative Critique: Are you retarded? Why do you have X? Get rid of it you moron. It'd be better without X and make more sense.

Carry on.

jaik

just asking

why is d33tly leading this?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

D33tly

I asked if I could since I did some investigating and found nobody was leading the Enclave. I also told Spades I have plans on how to make sure we don't just stand at a gate all day. If it turns out horrible, i'll be kicked from being leader and they'll find someone else or just make it event only again.

Wolfie

Just something that will be irritating, I can understand not exiting the fortress, but for RP's sake why not let us stand guard? We barely have enough men for the 'buddy' system, me, you, kels and Pilot... And not all of us know each other.

- Oh wait, you already changed that. Yay.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Ket

Quote from: Wolfie on 09-06-2012
me, you, kels and Pilot...

I do believe Gunnerstrip is in Enclave too, and some other guy I don't remember.

Also me.

P.S : Kelse is in Enclave : | ??
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

D33tly

Quote from: Ket on 09-06-2012
Quote from: Wolfie on 09-06-2012
me, you, kels and Pilot...

I do believe Gunnerstrip is in Enclave too, and some other guy I don't remember.

Also me.

P.S : Kelse is in Enclave : | ??

Gunnerstrip aint in enclave if he doesnt post in the "I wanna stay" thread

Spades_Neil

My suggestion;

Rather than establish a permanent base, yet, try to keep on the move for now until we're able to decide what becomes of the Enclave.

D33tly

Quote from: Spades_Neil on 09-06-2012
My suggestion;

Rather than establish a permanent base, yet, try to keep on the move for now until we're able to decide what becomes of the Enclave.
Was trying to do that, just doing some patrols into the valley, but that got fucked over so I just decided to move into the valley. Got our asses handed to us on a silver platter, so I'm moving to a place where we can't be bothered and will barely bother anyone (Other then Eyebots, i've chosen the cliffside, so i'm thinking instead of sending out soldiers, we just use eyebots isntead. Check request form.)

jaik

Don't snip applications please.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

D33tly

Alright, just doing that so I don't have a wall of apps. Lately my internet has been horrible and takes me forever to load pages. Having a wall of apps doesn't help me on that. I'll go ahead and stop that now though.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: D33tly on 11-06-2012
Alright, just doing that so I don't have a wall of apps. Lately my internet has been horrible and takes me forever to load pages. Having a wall of apps doesn't help me on that. I'll go ahead and stop that now though.

Likewise I do advise against snipping apps--at least of current members. Often times it's better not to snip them at all simply for sake of keeping record.

Steven :D

make a roster for zulu, include the members (me, spades, madcombat, etc.) ?

D33tly

I didn't think Zulu was part of 3rd platoon. I thought the were from a different one, and just called in. Ill go ahead and add a Zulu team to the roster if I can get the IC names and ranks of it.

Spades_Neil

Quote from: D33tly on 12-06-2012
I didn't think Zulu was part of 3rd platoon. I thought the were from a different one, and just called in. Ill go ahead and add a Zulu team to the roster if I can get the IC names and ranks of it.

Zulu is a separate group. However, post-event, zulu members are free to interact with your group.