Production Time!

Started by pilot, 28-07-2012

pilot

Hey guys, it's practically settled that I am now Enclave leader. I am guessing I will get full rights once the big update is finished, but until then I want to start setting up. If were going to bring this faction back and with FRP with it were going to have to work hard, use strategies, add competition to other players.

So I'm going to start off with getting my CO's in order. If you feel like you can apply for Captain, Leuitenant, or 2nd Leuitenant apply below with this format.

Rules:
Don't bother if you haven't been in HGN for more than 2 weeks.
You are only allowed to apply ONCE.
You have to be in Enclave for more than a month.

IC Information

Name:
Current Rank:
Time In Enclave:
Medical History:
Battles Attented(If any):
Which rank do you wish to apply for? (Captain, Lieutenant, 2nd Lieutenant):

OOC Information

Steam Name:
Steam ID:
Time in HGN:
Time in FRP:
Do you understand that you can be demoted any time?:
Do you understand that you still have to listen to ranks higher than you?:
Why did you join Enclave?:
Are you in any other factions?:
Have you played in any other servers?:
Did you play a high role in any other faction? (Applies to all servers):

Write 2 paragraphs of why you want to be an Enclave CO and what you would do to improve the faction:

Their you have it and remember, only THREE people can be CO (Captain, Lieutenant, 2nd Lieutenant).

Ket

I wanted to apply but I'm too lazy, I'll just stay as sniper.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Khorn

Just a quick note to you pilot, I will be watching you and Enclave, so don't get any funny ideas nor do anything that might become an issue.

I'm telling you this since you are being boosted into a leader of a faction of killing machines, don't let the power get to your head.

pilot

Understood. That's one of the reasons I want CO's to help with decisions I make.

wargoney

[font=]IC Information[/font][font=]

Name: Nick Howard[/font]

Division(Army or Science): Army
Current Rank: Private
Time In Enclave: About 2 months
Medical History: N/a
Battles Attented(If any): One Battle attended.
Which rank do you wish to apply for? (Captain, Lieutenant, 2nd Lieutenant) I am applying for the Rank of Captain.

OOC Information

Steam Name: Wargoney
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:40128751
Time in HGN: About 2 months.
Time in FRP: About 2 months.
Do you understand that you can be demoted any time?: Yes, I understand that I can be demoted at any time.
Do you understand that you still have to listen to ranks higher than you?: I understand that I am required to listen to all ranks Higher than me.
Why did you join Enclave?: I joined the Enclave due to my intense love of the Enclave and its Advanced Technological Power.
Are you in any other factions?: Yes I am in the Brotherhood of Steel.
Have you played in any other servers?: Yes I have played in many different Role-playing servers.
Did you play a high role in any other faction? (Applies to all servers): Yes I am a Paladin in the Brotherhood of steel.

Write 2 paragraphs of why you want to be an Enclave CO and what you would do to improve the faction:
[font=] [/font]I am Applying to be a Captain in the Enclave because I want to see it returned to its full power in this region so we do not have to hide and cower from those of the wastelands. I wish for us to have our Revenge on the NCR for beating us back and back and killing our brothers and Sisters. I wish to see us feared across the wastelands so we can Eradicate the mutant scum from this planet and return it to its formal glory where only the pure bloods live. I will see to it that this happens and we shall live in triumph against the mutant freaks.
[font=]As a Captain I will Enforce strict polices and make sure the men are fit and trained every day. I will see to it that we destroy the New Californian Republic in vengeance of our fallen brethren. I will show no mercy to the Mutant scum that plagues our lands. I would also take the new recruits one Small scale missions like scouting the area to get them more experienced in the field and to see how they react to instances that can occur throughout the wastes.[/font]

Ket

Hmhph. I don't like the fact that you can just jump a few ranks over other people and become Captain.

I'll let it slide, just don't expect me to be nice IC or OOC with anyone.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

Knife_cz

Are you in any other factions?: Yes I am in the Brotherhood of Steel.
Did you play a high role in any other faction? (Applies to all servers): Yes I am a Paladin in the Brotherhood of steel.

Althought I do not play on FRP.
Won't this be a little problem for him :o?

pilot

Eh, only if there is a fight between BoS and Enclave, but then again if you go back to the canon books it says that Enclave and BoS did not hate each other at the time. They just simply left each other alone, until Fallout 3 came in and completely flipped all Fallout rules, but we'll let that slide cause we all love Fallout 3.