New Vegas preparation!

Started by pilot, 10-08-2012

pilot

So, you guys are probably wondering whats going to happen to the Enclave now that were moving to Fallout: New Vegas. Now we are not being kicked out we will move to the Enclave Remnants. Now your probably thinking, I don't want to move to a good guys group and thats where I tell you that Enclave Remnants aren't good. The only reason they helped you in Fallout: New Vegas was because they owed it to you for what you did to bring the team back together.

Now let me teach you about what you have to know:

After the Oil Rig blast in the end of Fallout 2, the Enclave survivors went east to Chicago, starting the Fallout 3 Enclave. But, the few people that stayed in the west were the Remnants. After the blast they just became quiet and decided to live there lives out like other wastelanders. But, when they heard that one of the Enclaves son (Arcade Gannon) was bringing the team together they were all convinced by the Courier to work together. Now your choice was to help the NCR or Ceasers Legion. We will choose Ceasers Legion because that is most easiest and most compatible to follow up to. When the battle of Hoover Dam happened, if you helped NCR then the ending was Ceasers Legion trying to chase out the Remnants but ended up losing cause the Remnants are that awesome. If you chose to help Ceasers Legion, then you guys stayed neutral while NCR lost. So, Enclave is not nice still. They are just more lenient with wastelanders. Our group will be a group help up in the west that was part of the Remnants.

Procedures:

When you see a wastelander you say to leave the area immediatly, because it is private property. If they do not comply, then you shoot. Now we aren't going to kill wastelanders right away because we still have a tiny bit of good in us because of Arcade Gannon. Only if they don't comply we take serious measures.

Now when we decide everything for the canon and were ready to set out I will update the whole Enclave board to Fallout: New Vegas styled. Now, I'm going to need a second in command to run Enclave. This can be anyone, not just people who are in Enclave. So just write your name down and whoever is most willing and ready to do it I will choose.

Kelse

I hope you talked to Pink, because I've heard nothing about this.

the permaban queen.

Steven :D

If I'm going to be keeping my ZULU operative, I'll probably have him stranded out in the field and be like a hermit.

Kelse

Quoteif you helped NCR then the ending was Ceasers Legion trying to chase out the Remnants but ended up losing cause the Remnants are that awesome

I'm sorry, but no, you cannot do that. You're rewriting the entire New Vegas story line.

the permaban queen.

pilot

Aye, I didn't know if we were doing a Fallout: New Vegas continued, or Fallout: New Vegas. And because there were two endings I thought of the one that was most correct on what Enclave would do. I guess we'll act like we were a part of it.

deluxulous

Quote from: Steven :D on 10-08-2012
If I'm going to be keeping my ZULU operative, I'll probably have him stranded out in the field and be like a hermit.

dude i can roll with you as da MARSHMALLOW CANTATO