3/G/5-2 Situational Reports

Started by deluxulous, 10-03-2012

deluxulous

This terminal is for reporting non-combat reports that provide useful information or clues as to occurences in the area or other related events.

[color=green]NAME AND RANK::>[/color]
[color=green]SUBJECT::>[/color]
[color=green]MESSAGE::>[/color]
[color=green]<::END MESSAGE; LOG OFF[/color]

Wolfie

NAME AND RANK::> Mikael Donovar, Private.
SUBJECT::> Hostile Nightkin- wounded soldier.
MESSAGE::> On the last recon lead by Lieutenant Whitaker, accompanied by myself, we crossed paths with a 'mutie' who goes by the name of Atlas. Be advised, this mutie has drawn blood, and nearly killed several men, being Emi Wolf, and a fellow private. Location of mutie den: Across from abandoned town, entrance point into the new territory. Corpse location, as well as Emi Wolf's location: Swamp, the body was severely mangled and the soldier was in shock.
<::END MESSAGE; LOG OFF

(( Kinda a necro post, but it's RP and might incite others to get more active, as well as this being stickied. ))
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

Wolfie

NAME AND RANK::>
SUBJECT::> Beginning of the MARKII combat driver
MESSAGE::> Completed the basic AI routines- added direct control. Commander Whitaker piloted the eyebot, and was enthused with the development. Possibly to acquire more funding/combat readiness. Request for a 'sentry' bot and several other mechanisms sent to Navarro- best case, I redesign all the bots with new setups and AI, hopefully more arms. Past this, a 'waster' was captured for tyesting. Weapons GUI proved efficient in dispatching him.
I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

D33tly

NAME AND RANK::> Charles Whitaker, 2nd Lieutenant
SUBJECT::> Re: Beginning of the MARKII combat driver
MESSAGE::> I have places a request form for two more eyebots. This is also a closed circuit, and only men stationed at our base can read these messages, keep that in mind. Next off, prepare for a move to a new location, as this location is not secure (My proof is the attack, and complete and utter defeat at the battle). So pack everything up, and prepare for a move soon. When I say everything, I don't even want to see a fucking toothpick left over during my final inspection.

D33tly

NAME AND RANK::> Charles Whitaker, 2nd Lieutenant
SUBJECT::> HQ has changed
MESSAGE::> Alright men, in case you havn't noticed, we have changed our HQ. Get yourselves acquainted with the area, because we have a lot of breathing room up here. We also got out supply shipment, and I would like the science team to begin working on the eye-bots. We need software installed, and their combat systems upgraded. I also got a new, experimental armor called "Tesla Armor". From the reports I've read, some of you are already acquainted with this type of armor. That is all.

BAMF!

NAME AND RANK::> Lars Hyneken, Private First Class
SUBJECT::> Eye-bot accident.
MESSAGE::> Heard the Corporal decided to fuck up, and get one of the eye-bots decommissioned, I seriously do suggest that only scientists and/or combat engineers should be the only ones to be able to fly these things. Anyways, I tried to repair it just a bit, but nothing is working, guess I have to go inside the damn thing and work on it from scratch, though I may need the scientists' help.

D33tly

NAME AND RANK::> Charles Whitaker, 2nd Lieutentant
SUBJECT::>RE: Eye-bot accident
MESSAGE::>Alright, how many times have I told you to not fuck around with those things? Also, to the corporal, did I not say do not use the eye-bots without permission from a Sergeant or higher? See why I don't let you guys use those things without me? God fucking damn it, i'll call in for replacement parts. Corporal, your on the tightest fucking leash now, I don't want to see a fucking speck of dirt out of place because of you.

pilot

NAME AND RANK::> Corporal Sean 'Mace' Gregory
SUBJECT::> Mutie Activity
MESSAGE::> This is just a small report on what I have been witnessing, but I have noticed more wasties in the county. The first thing that comes to my mind is that they will try to find ways into the base. Maybe, if there crazy enough. Anyway, I will let the CO decide on what we should do.