3/G/5-2 Main Objectives

Started by D33tly, 11-06-2012

D33tly

This is 2nd Lieutenant Charles Whitaker speaking.

I will be writing down the main objectives that we must accomplish well in the valley. Check back frequently as these will be changed.

- Build more walls around the HQ (I must order us more walls in the next order I place.)
- Upgrade the Eyebots, and install the software required. I'd either have a scientist tell you what to do, or just leave it to them.
- Install the Sentry Turrets into the best possible defensive positions. These shouldn't be too hard, they are pre-built and programmed. We just need to nail them in to the ground.

I want these things done ASAP boys, don't let me down.

D33tly

Update:
We are now at a neutrality with the Brotherhood. Do not shoot on sight with them, though if they come towards the base (God knows how they would get across the gap, but if they somehow do) just tell them to leave. If they don't, call for me if I'm around, if not, you are given permission to fire a warning shot and return fire. Same goes for if they bother you (in your eyebot or in person) on patrol. Other then that, Sean Gregory was promoted to Corporal today. That is all.

D33tly

This is 2nd Lieutenant Charles Whitaker.

We have just received an experimental weapon from command. I read through it's previous test reports, and how to use it. It seems this thing was made to control something's mind. They say it is powerful enough to control a deathclaw. So let's go do some field testing on this. Our new main objectives are as follows.

- Test this "Mind Control" machine (3 fied tests are needed, 1 near human, 1 mutated cow, 1 deathclaw.)
- Upgrade our defenses (More walls, turrets, and fall back positions.)
- Clean this base up, and build two vertibird landing pads on the upper rise.

These are top priority objectives, as the scientists back on the rig arn't really patient when it comes to something as costly as this.

2nd Lietenant Charles Whitaker, out.

D33tly

Dear Soldiers,

This is 2nd Lieutenant Charles Whitaker. During the course of the next week, we will be conducting operations aplenty throughout the Amargosa Valley. These operations may or may not require the aid of Zulu team.  On a completely different topic, I will be doing random check-ups on the barracks, so I dont want to see a hair out of place. Unless of course you want to do nothing but run laps and wash dishes for the next month.

That is all,
2nd Lieutenant Charles Whitaker, out.