3/G/5-2 Application Thread [OPEN]

Started by Rebel6609, 23-02-2012

Rebel6609

Please note you must have been born into the Enclave. You may have had past assignments either combat or non combat or you could have just finished your training - If you have had past assignments where your rank was above PVT. ICly there most be a reason involved for your demotion.

[size=16pt]IC Info[/size]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Past Assignments (if any)[/b]:
[b]Medical history[/b]:
[b]Specialization:[/b]
[b]Describe the up's and down's of your character[/b]:
[b]Are you applying for the science divison?[/b]:

[b]A brief history about yourself (2 Paragraphs minimum)[/b]:

[size=16pt]OOC Info[/size]
[b]Steam Name[/b]:
[b]SteamID[/b]:
[b]Time in HGN[/b]:
[b]Do you have any Alternative Characters[/b]:
[b]Will this be your primary?[/b]:
[b]Do you have any military experience?[/b]:
[b]Are you in any other faction?[/b]:
[b]Why should we accept you?[/b]:
[b]Timezone[/b]:
[b]You understand that you must follow your superiors orders without question?[/b]:
[b]Have you read the rules and agreed to them?[/b]:

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

D33tly

Quote from: Wolfie
-snip app-
Pending- Spelling was messed up, and I think the backstory could have been improved. Also, I said we might need more recruits. 1 week trial to win me over with RP skills. I'll get an admin to give you your flags later.
Accepted - 3/G/5-2 Private, Rifleman

D33tly

Quote from: Kelse
-snip app-
Accepted - Just change the Plasma weaponary cause that shit is just experimental atm.  Just me being an idiot. 3/G/5-2 Private,  Rifleman

D33tly

Quote from: Wolfie
-snip app-
Denied -
1.) Hellfire Armor isn't on the west coast.
2.) Spelling. Enough said.
3.) Proper Grammar is needed
4.) I asked in TS, nobody understood this sentence: "as he grew older, these devices expanded, including power armor and th others, and his interactions were noted by his family- and as ghe hit pubety, officers."

Fix these things, this time try not writing your app well in game.

banditofdoom

IC Info
Name:Sam MillerAge24
Past Assignments (if any)
: None
Medical history
:Nothing of note
Specialization:Riflema
nDescribe the up's and down's of your character:Neutral in all categorys
Are you applying for the science divison?
:No
A brief history about yourself (2 Paragraphs minimum):Samantha was a enclave civilian before she joined up with the military. She was friendly with all the other enclave children and loved by most. She helped the elder enclave with tasks they couldn't do themselves and was rewarded with a few dollars and small bits and bobs. As she grew older she learned about the mutants inhabiting the wastes. She learned that these awful creatures wanted to hurt the enclave and their civlians. She decided to join up with the military to defend them against the wrath of those awful creatures
OOC InfoSteam Name:[HZ]Pvt. TGaP_Trixie
SteamID:
STEAM:0:1:22058736
Time in HGN:I used to play daily before I quit for awhile, now i'm getting back into the swing of things like everyone else, with time spent in HGN i'd say about a year or so
Do you have any Alternative Characters: Pvt. Michael Goldbeck
Will this be your primary?:No, it will be my secondary
Do you have any military experience?:I know some simple things like saluting and "Yes sir or No sir"
Are you in any other faction?:NCR
Why should we accept you?:I am a decent Roleplayer while my backstory may suck
Timezone:UTC 8:00
You understand that you must follow your superiors orders without question?:Understood
Have you read the rules and agreed to them?
:Yes I have

Accepted - Private 3/G/5-2 Private

BAMF!

IC Info

Name: Lars Hyneken

Past Assignments (if any): None, just the usual repairs for the eye bots.

Medical history: Asthma

Specialization:: Combat Engineer

Describe the up's and down's of your character: Great conversationalist, short temper, patient, and comedic.

Are you applying for the science divison?: No

A brief history about yourself (2 Paragraphs minimum): A boy not even of age sits on his bed being taught to hate any and all things outside from the Enclave. The boy's name was Lars Hyneken. He was interested in tech, especially broken ones, trying to see how it worked and try and get himself to fix it. If not successful, he'd throw away the damn thing like it was junk, coming back to it again interesting in it even more. As Lars grew older, he'd gotten more interested in weapons, working on them day and night because it only interested him.

By the time he was of age, Lars wanted to make his parents proud, so he joined the Enclave Military aiming to be a combat engineer, since his Asthma greatly affects him where he'd be useless in battle, rather than staying behind the lines repairing  eye-bots making it safer for Enclave patrols. His asthma really is a burden for him, but at least it lets him spend time working on machines and doing what he loves.

OOC Info

Steam Name: [SG] bamfers

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:646046

Time in HGN: 5 to 6 months

Do you have any Alternative Characters: NCR (Special Soldier Hal Mcmillan, Chef Kathleen Ida), Waster (Ex-Merc James Manson)

Will this be your primary?: NOPE

Do you have any military experience?: Nope.

Are you in any other faction?: NCR!

Why should we accept you?: I believe this would further my fallout roleplay experience.

Timezone: EAST (UTC 05:00)

You understand that you must follow your superiors orders without question?: Yes.

Have you read the rules and agreed to them?: Yes.

Accepted - 3/G/5-2 - Private First Class

wargoney

[font=]IC Info[/font][font=]
Name: Nick Howard [/font]

Past Assignments (if any):
Medical history: I have had no major injuries so far in my life.
Specialization: Heavy weapons
Describe the up's and down's of your character:
Are you applying for the science divison?: No, I am not applying for the Science division.

A brief history about yourself (2 Paragraphs minimum):
[font=] I was born into the enclave just like every other member in the enclave. At the age of 4 I started to go to school. This is where I learned most of everything I do today. It is where I also learned every one that is not born in the enclave is a dirty mutant that needs to be purged from this world. At the age of 8 I started some training that helps you prepare for the military when you are older. I was one of the best in my class I excelled in basically almost everything.   [/font]

[font=]This was one of the most hard and grueling things I had been through yet in my life. I had to do obstacle course after obstacle course. They would make me run laps and when I was done they would make me run even more laps. They would show me videos of the mutants out in the wastes and how savage they act and the things they do. This is where I truly learned my hate towards the mutants when I saw them kill and destroy and molest everything in their paths. The last part of the program was minor training over the working of the Laser Rifle and pistol of its functions and more we never really got to fire it off but we were all awestruck at its power.[/font]

[font=]I was around the age of 16 when I finished this training course. I ended up finishing it as one of the top in the class the other kids respected me highly for this and a lot of the newer soldiers kept me in high regard due to my great skills and prowess. In these last two years I decided to start my basic training since I was still fit and at the top of my game from the training program I had just gone through. The training program went fast for me because I had already finished most of the training in the program I had took a few weeks ago all I mainly had to take place in was the fire arms training combat situations and tactics and more. The part I hated the most was the conditioning it was the hardest thing out of all the training programs it was harder then what they made us do in the program a few weeks back. It took me 2 years to go through all the training sessions but it only took me this long because I chose to train in every field from medical to heavy weapons and more. At the age of 18 I graduated and this is where I am today, filling out my graduation papers with my information and family and more.  [/font]

OOC Info[/font][/color]
Steam Name: Wargoney
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:40128751
Time in HGN: About a Week
Do you have any Alternative Characters: Yes two Deiter Vous and Micheal Vous
Will this be your primary?: Most likely due to my love of the Enclave
Do you have any military experience?: Yes, I have had Military Experience.
Are you in any other faction?: Yes, New Haven and the Brotherhood of Steel.
[font=]
Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept my to the Enclave because I am  [/font]
a freaking fanatic about the Enclave. I am also very active on this server I have been on about every day and more. I also am very experienced in many things  from combat to diplomacy.
[font=]
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) [/font]

You understand that you must follow your superiors orders without question?: Yes, I understand that I must follow my orders unquestionably
Have you read the rules and agreed to them?: Yes, I have read the rules and I agree with them.

Accepted - 3/G/5-2 - Private

PingPong

IC Info
Name:Mars Hyneken
Past Assignments (if any): None
Medical history: None
Specialization: Combat Engineer
Describe the up's and down's of your character: Gets jealous at times but is a hard worker

A brief history about yourself (2 Paragraphs minimum):  A boy not even of age sits on his bed being taught to hate any and all things outside from the Enclave. The boy's name was Mars Hyneken. He was always looking up to his brother who was very tech smart. He would always watch his brother fix things day in and out and as time past he began to experiment with technology of all kinds. If he had any problems he would ask his older brother to help him. Every time his brother would help him fix something Mar's didn't know how, he would also teach him a little bit extra. Mars looked up to his brother and idoled him and wanted to be exactly like him.

By the time he was of age, Mars got to see his brother join the Enclave military, his parent's were very excited and Mars was a little bit jealous. Wanting to be like his older brother as soon as Mars was of age he followed in his brothers footsteps. He tried to be as good as his brother so he worked very hard and eventually made it into the Combat Engineer program. Luckily Mar's does not share the shame problems Lar's has like ashtma but does get quite jealous at times.

OOC Info
Steam Name: PingPong
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:13379678
Time in HGN: 4 months
Do you have any Alternative Characters: Eric Murphy/Trevor Jackson
Will this be your primary?: No
Do you have any military experience?: No
Are you in any other faction?: NCR/New Haven
Why should we accept you?: Have more fun and better rp experience
Timezone: EST
You understand that you must follow your superiors orders without question?: Yes
Have you read the rules and agreed to them?: Yes

Accepted 3/G/5-2 - Private
"One death is a tragedy. A million deaths is just a statistic." -Joseph Stalin

Abneto

IC InfoName: Albert Von Cheister
Past Assignments (if any): None.
Medical history: N/A.
Specialization: Rifleman
Describe the up's and down's of your character: Rather silent, doesn't likes talking so much, altho talks when needed.Are you applying for the science divison?: No.

Born within the enclave, it didn't take him so long to be acknowledged that anything, and anyone without the born blood of the enclave is a miserable being. Since because his dad joined the military of the Enclave, Albert always wanted to follow his steps. Upon the age of 6, he was beginning to be trained on using energy kind of weapons. He seemed to have a great interest on them, and aprimorated it with years of more training.

As time passed, Albert showed a greater progress withing the traning, it maybe were hours of physical training, running obstacles, jumping, but this didn't made him think of giving up. Gun training were like a hobby to him.

When he reached the age of 18, he completed his training as a soldier and joined the Enclave military, but since his father casuality during an patrol mission, back when Albert were only 14, caused a great physicological impact on him, he barely talked since then. Only when needed. This only enforced his theory that only his gun and the enclave are trusted.
OOC Info
Steam Name:Abneto
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:10434036
Time in HGN:Around 1 year, strted to dedicate myself on this month.
Do you have any Alternative Characters: Yes.
Will this be your primary?: No.
Do you have any military experience?: Slight, yet not much.
Are you in any other faction?: Yes. NCR. (And New Haven)
Why should we accept you?: To enchance an already great RP experience. I also have some long time within serious RP, as well I am often active on the server.Timezone: -4 GMT (Brazil)You understand that you must follow your superiors orders without question?: Yes.Have you read the rules and agreed to them?: Yes.

Accepted - Sorry for taking so long, god damn some of these apps breaking. Also, I don't think training start at the age of 6. Probably training starts at 16. 3/G/5-2 - Private

Iceh76

IC Info

Allen Blakes
Past Assignments (if any) None
Medical history: Psychiatric Treatment
Specialization: Foot Trooper
Describe the up's and down's of your character: Easily angered but a great shot either on the field or in the training room.

A brief history about yourself (2 Paragraphs minimum): Allen has grown up in the hard times of war. His caretakers and many of his closest friends where killed in a large scale raid against the Brotherhood. He has now come to the choice to make sure that all of the Brotherhood are eliminated. Not a day goes by that he does not think about his revenge. Allen has made an oath that he will avenge his friends, even if he dies trying.

Every day Allen practices his already sharp aim. Every day his anger grows stronger. His anger may bring down his enemy, but it also could bring down his friends. He does not yet realize what he has gotten himself into. Month after month, he grows weary of his role of being idle. Allen wants some real action, out on the field! Every chance he gets, he tries to find a way to get into an attack against the Brotherhood. Every chance he tries, Allen is rejected. The day that he is accepted into the infantry, he will always eliminate a Brotherhood member under the oath to avenge his caretakers and friends.

OOC Info

: douglas9724
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34118085
Time in HGN: 1-2 weeks
Do you have any Alternative Characters: No
Will this be your primary?: Yes
Do you have any military experience?: No
Are you in any other faction?: No
Why should we accept you?: I have been in many Seriouse roleplays and have had no problems with players or admins. Roleplaying is my favorite thing to do. The opportunities are endless when RPing. I do fairly well when coming into a situationn that requires fear RP or pain RP.
Timezone: EST
You understand that you must follow your superiors orders without question?: Yes
Have you read the rules and agreed to them? Yes

Pending - I'm gonna give you a 1 week trial. I don't like the "My Parents / Friends were killed by Brotherhood." Also, we arn't at war, nor have been at war with The Brotherhood. 3/G/5-2 - Private

R3negade

IC Info
Name: Reaves
Past Assignments (if any): (I haven't done any IC:ly in game but if i'm allowed to make it up, then yeah.) I have mostly done cleaning, for example the mess hall or helping the units with minor tasks like cleaning their armor or assisting the technicians. For instance, fetching equipment they require.
Medical history: I just take some C+ vitamins.
Specialization: Tech, tactics, fist-fighting, and cleaning the mess hall (ha-ha.) I also know how to fire the guns that the Enclave have. Because when I was younger, I asked them how this and that worked. They gladly showed me.
Describe the up's and down's of your character: Some my comrades tell me I am ruthless, yet my mother usually said I was often dedicated. That I always tended to get things done once I had set my mind to it, like my father. O'neil. But I have an anger issue. It's quite easy to get me mad.
Are you applying for the science divison?: Unfortunately, no. I am thinking of serving as a combat unit.

A brief history about yourself (2 Paragraphs minimum): Well, long story short. My mother worked for a science team researching for advanced power armors. My father was an engineer, keeping the electricity up and etc.

Now, I wont give you this generic story of some sort, but. I pretty much lived a normal soldiers life at a young age. My mother usually ranted about when I was young. How I was fascinated by the gear, weapons and the style the Enclave had. And I can pretty much agree to that.

I always used to hang around the technicians, whom were always busy. I remember how I helped this old nationalist geezer. He was very very old, but wise as the predator hunting in the night for a prey. I fetched tools, equipment. And everytime I helped him, he gave me this big hearted smile. And that smile, was something to remember...
The reason for me to join.

Because he, is the only person I have in the world, whom witch I love. And he will be transferring to another base tomorrow. I wont be seeing him in a long time. All I want is to make him proud...

OOC Info
Steam Name:rENEGADE
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12328812
Time in HGN: A couple of days, but I am far more experienced. I have a RP time of 4 years now.
Do you have any Alternative Characters: Yes, but I never use them.
Will this be your primary?:Yes.
Do you have any military experience?: I signed up for the 2 week military course for the Swedish army. I'm 15 so, I guess so. They thought us survival, and showed us some of the basic equipment we would wear if we were to sign up at 18. My father is a soldier for the Swedish army. Me and my dad usually went to the shooting range and watched him practice. He gave me some tips and tricks. I know how the ranking system goes, and that basic military stuff. :)
Are you in any other faction?: Nope.
Why should we accept you?: I believe I would be an asset to the Enclave, since I have the basic medical experience. I would be able to help an injured comrade. I have some tech experience too, and I know a lot about the army. Socially I would try to help my friends if any problems would occur. For instance, rp confusions or anything similar. And I will give you a cookie, if you accept me. <3
Timezone: GMT+1
You understand that you must follow your superiors orders without question?: Of course. If it was the army then I would've been forced to clean up the WC! If I didn't follow the orders, but yeah. I understand completely.
Have you read the rules and agreed to them?: Yes I have read the Enclave rules if that is what you wondered. Here is the link for proof. http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/enclave-374/enclave-rules/

Pending - 1 week trial. I'm a bit iffy with you for now. No last name, /way/ too many emotes and <3s, and keep in mind the application itself isnt IC. 3/G/5-2 - Private

Removed due to you leaving

liamrew

IC Info
Name: Franklin George
Past Assignments (if any):Finished Recruit Training
Medical history:Healthy

Specialization: Rifleman
Describe the up's and down's of your character:Ups Good at leading has and Calm temper.
Downs Not so bright Short breathed
Are you applying for the science divison?:No

Franklin George was born in a Oil Rig his dad was a soilder for the enclave his mum also worked for the enclave as a scientist.
When he turned 16 he started learning how to shoot a gun he couldnt get the aiming quite right.
At the age of 18 he got the aiming right on a laser rifle so they kept him training with a laser rifle to get better.
As he kept training with the laser rifle it became his favorite weapon and he was good with it  he kept training and training with it.

When he turned 22 he started doing small missions scoping and patrols nothing major.
but he proved to the CO's he was very ethusiastic and he listened to all of his orders.
So a year later they bumped him up to Amargosa when they thought he was ready to leave.
As he got the news he packed right away and said goodbye to his CO's and family

OOC Info
Steam Name:Caboose (REWY)
SteamID:STEAM_0:1:19483137
Time in HGN:about 6 months to 7 months
Do you have any Alternative Characters:Yes I have 3 haley march Michael Caboose jones and Liam rew
Will this be your primary?:No
Do you have any military experience?:No
Are you in any other faction?:Brotherhood of steel/New haven
Why should we accept you?:Rp will be good and have heaps of fun
Timezone:CST
You understand that you must follow your superiors orders without question?:Yes I do
Have you read the rules and agreed to them?:Yes

Pending - 1 Week Trial. Not real fan of the backstory, but it wasn't bad, just didn't impress. Private, 3/G/5-2.

Maxi96203

IC Info
Name: Jake Q. Winters
Past Assignments (if any): I Corps, 555th Engineering Brigade, 14th Engineering Battalion, 570th Engineering Company
Medical history: Treated for medical injury in left leg, shrapnel wound, tissue replaced.
Specialization: Combat Engineering, Sapper.
Describe the up's and down's of your character: However useful in the trade of sapping he may seem, he is rather worthless in actual combat, ranged or otherwise, he is a terrible shot. He may spend hours laying mines, planning routes, and working on other things that he would be called on to do as an Engineer because he doesn't feel them "worthy," in other words, he is a perfectionist.

A brief history about yourself (2 Paragraphs minimum): Jake Winters was born the child of Marisa Joller and James Winters, Joller an Enclave scientist, and J. Winters a soldier working in the Headquarters Battalion. Winters was raised, primarily, in the assorted training camps that had been arranged in Enclave territory. His life was filled with exercise, propaganda, and pure hatred to the outside world, and the "muties" who lived there.

It was by absolute coincidence that Jake settled to be a combat engineer, seeing the Engineers skitter about their jobs, fixing things, being the very backbone of the falling Enclave war machine. He had aspired to be one, instead of a regular footman, which his father had settled for in early life. As a son of a commissioned officer, it was a time carried tradition that, like father, like son, Jake would join the military at the earliest he could, the age of 18, the age which had been standard in America for so long before the war, even the oldest elders couldn't remember.

Winters was shipped out to the fort in the Western Commonwealths to begin his basic training under Drill Sergeant Drew Wittman, a brutal but efficient man. Later on in life, Jake found himself in combat engineering school as well. Both trainings were tasks, feats of strength, and trials for Jake on his way to becoming an Enclave soldier. He would be assigned to the 570th, and participate in Operation: Wolverines, before being reassigned to the 2nd Vertibird Regiment as a sapper.

OOC Info
Steam Name: DonCaptain
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27041131
Time in HGN: 1 Year+
Will this be your primary?: Yes.
Do you have any military experience?: A lot.
Are you in any other faction?: No.
Why should we accept you?: I consider myself knowledgeable in Enclave canon, and due to the lack of activity on FORP, and the lack of activity in the Enclave as a whole, I took an interest in the Enclave as the problem was put into light. I consider myself a rather swell roleplayer, and good at roleplaying military roles.
Timezone: -5 EST
You understand that you must follow your superiors orders without question?: But questioning is the American w- Yes sir.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

pilot

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 30-07-2012
IC Info
Name: Jake Q. Winters
Past Assignments (if any): I Corps, 555th Engineering Brigade, 14th Engineering Battalion, 570th Engineering Company
Medical history: Treated for medical injury in left leg, shrapnel wound, tissue replaced.
Specialization: Combat Engineering, Sapper.
Describe the up's and down's of your character: However useful in the trade of sapping he may seem, he is rather worthless in actual combat, ranged or otherwise, he is a terrible shot. He may spend hours laying mines, planning routes, and working on other things that he would be called on to do as an Engineer because he doesn't feel them "worthy," in other words, he is a perfectionist.

A brief history about yourself (2 Paragraphs minimum): Jake Winters was born the child of Marisa Joller and James Winters, Joller an Enclave scientist, and J. Winters a soldier working in the Headquarters Battalion. Winters was raised, primarily, in the assorted training camps that had been arranged in Enclave territory. His life was filled with exercise, propaganda, and pure hatred to the outside world, and the "muties" who lived there. However, he secretly, very secretly, in-fact, sympathized with the prisoners that he had seen dragged across the corridors at night, after curfew in the camp.

It was by absolute coincidence that Jake settled to be a combat engineer, seeing the Engineers skitter about their jobs, fixing things, being the very backbone of the falling Enclave war machine. He had aspired to be one, instead of a regular footman, which his father had settled for in early life. As a son of a commissioned officer, it was a time carried tradition that, like father, like son, Jake would join the military at the earliest he could, the age of 18, the age which had been standard in America for so long before the war, even the oldest elders couldn't remember.

Winters was shipped out to Fort Morrison, in the Oregon commonwealth to begin his basic training under Drill Sergeant Drew Wittman, a brutal but efficient man. Later on in life, Jake found himself in combat engineering school as well. Both trainings were tasks, feats of strength, and trials for Jake on his way to becoming an Enclave soldier. He would be assigned to the 570th, and participate in Operation: Wolverines, before being reassigned to the 2nd Vertibird Regiment as a sapper.

OOC Info
Steam Name: DonCaptain
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:27041131
Time in HGN: 1 Year+
Will this be your primary?: Yes.
Do you have any military experience?: A lot.
Are you in any other faction?: No.
Why should we accept you?: I consider myself knowledgeable in Enclave canon, and due to the lack of activity on FORP, and the lack of activity in the Enclave as a whole, I took an interest in the Enclave as the problem was put into light. I consider myself a rather swell roleplayer, and good at roleplaying military roles.
Timezone: -5 EST
You understand that you must follow your superiors orders without question?: But questioning is the American w- Yes sir.

Pending 2 weeks. Well I like everything else, but there was a few things that threw me off. You would be trained in the Oil Rig, not Oregon Commonwealth, but I see what you meant and even though it would be nice to have an Enclave soldier that sympathizes with prisoners, its just not us and you were born and brainwashed to be heartless sadly. I'm giving you a chance to change it, don't take this lightly, I will rarely ever do this. It's just everything else was too outstanding for me to put a red denied sign on it.