News

Please read the HGN Common Rules.
Click here.

3/G/5-2 After Action Reports (AAR'S)

Blake.H · 1238

Blake.H

• Forum Tech-Admin & CMT Manager
  • Awards Official Member of the Kilopost Club Blaze it faggot Obedience Breeds Discipline, Discipline Breeds Unity, Unity Breeds Power, Power is Life LGBT Played on S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay 2008 - 2013 Played on FALLOUT Roleplay 2010 - 2012 This member is a Survivor of the Gay Vampire Castle. Bow to them!
These are to be posted after an conflict where at least one person survives. Writing these may earn citations.

Code: [Select]
[tt]
[b]Those involved (By Rank)[/b]:

[b]Kills[/b]:

[b]Deaths[/b]:

[b]Description of Conflict[/b]:
[code]
« Last Edit: 25-02-2012 by Rebel6609 »

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

pilot

• Sumarai
  • You took your time to read this.

Those involved (By Rank): Private First Class. Sean 'Mace' Gregory, Private. Mikael Donovar
Kills: Seven
Deaths: None
Description of Conflict: While doing weapon training a wave of raiders attacked the base. Because there was no real officer to lead us, I lead the defense. I told the private to watch the second floor while I would defend the gate. After almost being breached all the way through the raiders were killed. After the conflict I told the private to secure the area and we resumed regular orders.

Wolfie

• Sumarai
  • I'm a cookiemonster. Kaybro.

Those involved (By Rank):
Private Mikeal
Kills:
Deaths:
None, minor injuriees.
Description of Conflict: A large amount of mutated rats- and ants flew from a nearby nest and attacked the fort. I held them off, and the PFC is asleep.
« Last Edit: 09-06-2012 by Wolfie »

I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

D33tly

• Spades_Neil Jr.
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
  • The one non-green named Donator
Alright, good to hear you two are alright, though I have one question. Why were you at the fortress instead of the HQ? Forward HQ has not been decided yet, and I wish for you to be at HQ more often, until we can set up fully in the fortress.

Wolfie

• Sumarai
  • I'm a cookiemonster. Kaybro.
Alright, good to hear you two are alright, though I have one question. Why were you at the fortress instead of the HQ? Forward HQ has not been decided yet, and I wish for you to be at HQ more often, until we can set up fully in the fortress.

As far as I was told, we werre to man the fort.. We've also built a workingh eyebot- if that matters.

I'm Wolfie, snd this is my sig... Uummm... FUUURR TEEHH EEMMPUUHRER!

===== FRP charcaters =====

Guan- Your favorite Chinese scavenger, has a obsession with rumors of the Shi, as well as combat knives.

Tiberius- The annoying gear-lover.

D33tly

• Spades_Neil Jr.
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
  • The one non-green named Donator
Who in god's name told you to man the fort? I gave no succh order, and to my knowing, I am the only one here who can give the order to move into a new HQ. Though, continue to man the fort for now, I will be bringing supplies to bring it to suit our needs.

Tags:

* Hello there Guest

Welcome to the HyperGaming Network forums! We are a large gaming and mod community. Please signup to gain access to other sections of the forum.

If you are having problems navigating the forums, please see this topic.

Forum News

Please read the HGN Common Rules.
Click here.

* Users Online

gamerhead

Dot Guests: 781 | Dot Users

* Board Stats

• stats Total Members: 9333
  • stats Total Posts: 180937
  • stats Total Topics: 22688
  • stats Total Categories: 10
  • stats Total Boards: 218