[IMPORTANT] resignation note

Started by D33tly, 22-07-2012

D33tly

I am resigning from being enclave commander-in-chief. I have not, and will note choose a surpasser. I will leave this decition to spades aswell as enclave members. If you need to know why im resigning, im not fit for the responsibilities that come with being the commander. Enclave members vote for who will become the next leader, spades please make sure that enclave doesnt run into the ground.

Ket

How many members are left?
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)

jaik

I vote Spades for Enclave leader
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

darkzerxx

Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

jaik

Quote from: darkzerxx on 23-07-2012
Spades = BoS leader.

spades = future serial killer

D33tly

the derailing is strong with this one, I can sense it.

pilot

I shall race for this new leadership. Reason being that New Haven is quiet at the moment and if it picks up I will always have a captain on my side to take over. Anywho another reason I want to race is because I have seen Enclave grow even from the old canon when they would go to White Chapel and kill all the inhabitants lol back to topic. Im not saying I should be leader because I have been here the longest but I would like to because I have so many ideas to pick up the pace. Starting with making the Enclave more interactive to wastelanders. Something like the vault town we were going to do. So that all said. Count me in the race to leadership.

jaik

I can tell you from past experience that there's no point in leading Enclave unless you have adminship.

Steven :D

Quote from: pilot on 23-07-2012
I shall race for this new leadership. Reason being that New Haven is quiet at the moment and if it picks up I will always have a captain on my side to take over. Anywho another reason I want to race is because I have seen Enclave grow even from the old canon when they would go to White Chapel and kill all the inhabitants lol back to topic. Im not saying I should be leader because I have been here the longest but I would like to because I have so many ideas to pick up the pace. Starting with making the Enclave more interactive to wastelanders. Something like the vault town we were going to do. So that all said. Count me in the race to leadership.
You haven't been here the longest (in the enclave), I have (just a matter of fact) and I don't give a fuck whoever becomes leader as long as you DO IT RIGHT.

pilot

No I haven't been in the longest, but I have seen the Enclave for pretty long on how they work. Basically I agree, I don't care who becomes leader as long as its done right. I'm just opening up for the position if I am needed.

Khorn

If you been around long enough, you find out that Enclave doesn't work.

You need to find players that actually enjoy staying in a base for the majority of a session of playing. People that also know a bit about Enclave and Military. Some knowledge and know how when it comes to Roleplaying it.

pilot

All  very true, but anyways anyone else is putting there hat to lead the Enclave?

D33tly

This isnt a "Put your name oin the hat" thing, its "an everyone in the enclave votes, even if the person didnt say they wanted to." thing.

pilot

Aye I see. So, how are we doing this vote?

Khorn

So, it's a force someone into command by vote?

Sounds stupid Deetly, why can't you just keep chugging along as leader?

D33tly

Alright, sorry, let me re-phrase (and add some more info) to what I said before. time for a chart.

-People in enclave vote for anyone.
-Votes are tallied
-Person is asked if they want to be leader.
-New leader is put in place
or, if the person voted declines
-re-vote, with that peron not being able to be voted for
-lather, rinse, repeat

nKe

Damn shame I didn't app for Enclave.
Would have enjoyed leading enclave. Heh.

pilot

Question really is for this, who can keep Enclave alive and make it fun for players?

Abneto

I vote mastar891 for leader.

Kelse

Pilot I need to be honest and say I personally as an admin don't want you to be the leader from the way I've seen you act I just don't like the thought, same with mastar, if anyone NEEDS to I can take over for the time being but I'm doubtful on the idea of me being an active roleplayer.

the permaban queen.

HitMan5523

I wouldn't mind Pilot being the leader of Enclave since he is dedicated to Enclave and Enclave only. Just my two cents.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Lent23

Hey guys why aren't leaders just Spades for all factions, and then he can organize multi-faction things himself, where the IC leaders are hidden or whatever and aren't played too often.

Give Spades a shit ton of work to do, he has too much time to play ARMA 2
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

Khorn

He plays ARMA so his computer fries so he can avoid FRP.

And maybe Enclave should become a NPC Faction, honestly there is little for them to do, and what they can do is limited by Gmod.

Wait in a base or risk your life in a 2 minute flight in the vertibird.

Also, Pilot=mastar891 ? (Didn't know 3 ? is a stupid smiley face)

Or was I mistaken again?

Maxi96203

Or you could just do what I used to do

Patrol a lot and taunt enemy factions.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Ket

I remember the days on cs_desert when the first thing new players would do is, go to the Enclave Base.

Rebel was best leader in my opinion, for now I don't give my vote to anyone.
(°╭ ◡ ╮°)