SRP: Donator Benifits and Awards

Started by Silver Knight, 25-05-2009

Silver Knight

DONATOR BENIFITS AND AWARDS

Please donate, we need funds to help upkeep ourservers, any donation will help stem the tide of our incoming bills from upkeeping such a great and helpful community.

Here are the stages in which to achieve flags on SRP. Every donation you make towards flags on srp adds up onto your total to have more flags. So if you donate 50 you get both experienced and veteran flags and you can gain the master stage by donating another 50. This stage system allows both HGN and the donators to benifit because the donations upkeep the server and allows you to get rewarded for donating.

Flag Name          Flag Type          Donation Amount Required         
BanditExperienced$20
StalkerExperienced$20
MercExperienced$20
BloodsuckerExperienced$20
Blind-dogExperienced$20
BanditVeteran$50
StalkerVeteran$50
MercVeteran$50
Bloodsucker VariantVeteran$50
BanditMaster$100
StalkerMaster$100
MercMaster$100
Swamp BloodsuckerMaster$100
Zombified StalkerMaster$100
PesudodogMaster$100
ControllerProfessional$150
SnorkProfessional$150
PoltergiestElite$200
AbyssElite$200

Optional Addons

Donating for money
Players may donate for money using these packages bellow, note we keep it fairly priced to avoid players unbalancing the game. If you desire a size not shown bellow, then it is suggested that you donate for multiple ruble packs.

Pack 1: 5000 Rubles - 15 bucks
Pack 2: 10000 Rubles 25 bucks
Pack 3: 40000 60 bucks

Custom Player models

You can donate to get custom playermodels here: Donation Models Page

Custom Title On Forums

For $3 dollars we can set your custom title to something you want, within reason that doesn't go against the rules of our forums.

Custom Teamspeak Channel

For $20 Dollars, you can get your own Teamspeak channel, this is subject to that you use your channel at least once a week, you may have your own title for your channel, and passworded if you wish.

To Donate, Contact me over pm on the forums or over Steamfriends (hypergame)

Please note, that HGN reserves the right to strip you of  your donator status, where we see fit, and that the money you donate is not refundable, all benefits/services will be met, given to what you have selected, if you are banned for a extented/permanently period, you will automatically loose your donator status. We also reserve the right, to change the rules at any time as we see fit.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Dark Angel

Cool ...

But again i suggest

Per Month for Model 20$
Perm for Model 50$ - 100$ Depends on player's status :D

mrd

Totally bitchin' yo

Ravanger

If you raise custom model make it 10$

Dark Angel

Silver seriously 20$ per month and 50$ perm will make it perfect. People will buy models for 50$ and as you know people get bored of their models really fastly :3

Ravanger

*pulls out wallet*mkay

KillSlim

Why not enable singular-purchasing? IE: Buy flags on their own, example:
Experienced donator flags cost five dollars per piece, so Experienced-Mercenary, Experienced-Bandit, Experienced-Stalker and Bloodsucker cost five dollars each; and make custom forum colours and title an optional extra for one dollar each.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Locke

Cool people donate to HGN and keep the servers alive.

GO HGN Woot

Rook

Quote from: Locke on 28-08-2009
Cool people donate to HGN and keep the servers alive.

GO HGN Woot

I agree locke..

OrangeReal

In that picture I have that exact looking gas mask..but the filter is dark green..I think also how do I donate?
SRP
Arthur 'Night' Hutchinson - ALIVE
Anne 'Savior' Gerris - ALIVE
Coroner - ALIVE
'Crazed' - ALIVE

keyfoot

Ill prob donate. What about if i like win a gift card or something and gie you the code and shit for it?

Steel

Hmm is it monthly or is it a one off? i really like this community, so i think im gonna be here a long time :)

asoldier290

Just donate when you can, im going for the Master Donation =P

KillSlim

I offered to donate 20 GBP to have one of my characters gain the 'Veteran Loner' flag, but Sk denied the offer ...
20 GBP, for a single flag, why deny it?
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

ThY

I asked him, His responce was something like "Because donation is to keep the server alive, Its not about the rewards. Its not buying, its donating"

KillSlim

Yes, I'm donating; and in return I would like a single un-used flag.

keyfoot

Steel

Great British Pounds. For some reason my bank account wont work with my paypal, and i spoke to silver and he said there is no other payment method :(

Locke

Set up a new account solely for paypal?

Steel

That means getting time off work, and being able to go to my bank, considering bank times are stupid over here.
Plus transfering funds into paypal takes something stupid inbetween 5-7 days.

WeaponfChoice

I thinks ima have to donates mah moneyz

Chaos

I have a question.
So, I donate $20.
Three months later, I decide I want Veteran flags.
Can I donate another $30 and get Vet?

Royz

Silver Knight

Quote from: Chaos on 09-02-2010
I have a question.
So, I donate $20.
Three months later, I decide I want Veteran flags.
Can I donate another $30 and get Vet?

Correct, although you have to do it within a year though.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Steel

What about the important question in: I donate, but i dont get my suit anymore?
Anyone going to fill us in on that or what...