SRP: Donator Benifits and Awards

Started by Silver Knight, 25-05-2009

Steven :D

Zstan

Elite shall be mine!

Steel

Master Stalker?
There isnt a master stalker?
I hope you do a flag for Master Stalker.

Chrono

i will donate for elite !!!!

Duranblackraven

I like the new system, give you something to look forward to. Then again I don't like that the Snork was originally going to be Master, now it's professional. I was looking forward to using it but now it got snatched out of my hands. D;

Quote from: Chrono on 01-04-2010
i will donate for elite !!!!
Not before I do.

Vaux

Hey, My Donation Status is Pending... Cant wait to give people the ghoulies as a Bloodsucker!

Quote from: Vaux on 19-04-2010
Hey, My Donation Status is Pending... Cant wait to give people the ghoulies as a Bloodsucker!
Be sure to read the sucker's guidelines before you go and attempt to bloodsucker arepee *munch munch*

Im pretty sure Thy left it around here somewhere, it has some nice stuff you'd want to know about.

Bucky

What paypal account do you send it to because im afraid i sent it to the wrong one. I sent it to [email protected] but Silver said i should send it to [email protected] *scratches head* im confrussled.

"Paypal seems to fuck me over every so often so check up with me and i'll give you the updated one" -Silver Knight

Bucky

Quote from: Steven :D on 19-04-2010
"Paypal seems to fuck me over every so often so check up with me and i'll give you the updated one" -Silver Knight

Yeah, i sent him a few messages but he didnt respond. Hope I can get mah monez back so I can properly donate.

Zstan

Quote from: NikkoBlob on 19-04-2010
Quote from: Steven :D on 19-04-2010

Yeah, i sent him a few messages but he didnt respond. Hope I can get mah monez back so I can properly donate.
No chance, you're fucked.

If you actually read the TOS I'm pretty sure it would say somewhere "NO REFUNDS" in giant red flashing letters.

Bucky

Well, if Silver can he has The option to return it. And if he has that option he can use the money, therefore just use it and give me the things.

Silver Knight

Quote from: NikkoBlob on 19-04-2010
Well, if Silver can he has The option to return it. And if he has that option he can use the money, therefore just use it and give me the things.

Just checked  the account and validated it but you shouldn't have donated it to that one.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bucky

I know, im sorry for not waiting to recive The correct info. Again i apologise. Also i donated $50 not 20.

Silver Knight

Fixed, sorry for the wait, it's been a busy week.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bucky

U Suck

Wow, thats a lot of money for ELITE, I think i might pass....   :-\

Bucky

It helps keep the server up...

Darder006

If I decide to give 20$ , Do I can choose like experienced State AND a model?

It would be like if I buy a model for 15$ then donate another 5$ , I get Experienced state?
Never give up.

Models are States are different.

Bucky

Jesus Steven how did you manage to pull 200 dollars out your ass?

Pawx

Quote from: NikkoBlob on 27-04-2010

His parents

Quote from: Pawx on 27-04-2010
Quote from: NikkoBlob on 27-04-2010

Odds and Ends
fix'd

Paintcheck

Prostitution -_-

You also do not need to donate it all at once. It's cumulative so if you donate $50 one month and then a few months later you donate $20 and then $30 you'd be at the $100 tier.