SRP: Donator Benifits and Awards

Started by Silver Knight, 25-05-2009

Frostee

Quote from: Lent23 on 05-06-2012
Quote from: Frostee on 05-06-2012
Quote from: knife_cz on 05-06-2012
Quote from: Jake on 05-06-2012
Quote from: lolKieck on 05-06-2012
Still thinking zombies should be a 50$ or 20$ flag. Zombies are encountered in every part of the Zone, so why you barely see any in SRP?

because you can pretty much open fire at any point anywhere without any care for the rules.
infinite ammo
do I need to name more?
As they are common, and if they become 20 or 50, they should be roleplayed.
I understand you might think its same with Controller - but Controller and its blue screen/kinda difficult roleplay :|

It isn't constant blue screen anymore :|
The last time I saw you on the server was.....?

I was aware that it was toggle-able or something. I guess I was wrong, and you don't need to be a dick about it.

jaik

you're both dicks to each other, always.
time to stop, maybe?
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

StickyWicket

Yeah, I agree that bloodsuckers should be more rare than snorks or zombies, but both of those mutants are too powerful script wise right now.

Lent23

Quote from: StickyWicket on 06-06-2012
Yeah, I agree that bloodsuckers should be more rare than snorks or zombies, but both of those mutants are too powerful script wise right now.
This.
QuoteCongratulations to Headcrabs; nearly three years in HGN performing a very high standard of roleplay, he has been a role model for many new players. For this; Headcrabs is now a CLASS A bloodsucker with enhanced hide (absorbs 9x19&9x18 rounds)
This should not happen. I don't care what your 'Class' is, you're still a humanoid. Being a Bloodsucker does not mean every fiber of your being is made of steel. Maybe that explains how they're 700-800 lbs at 7 feet? Or maybe how they're agile as Yorty's cats?
"Mommy, when is Daddy coming home?"
"Here, Alex.. Daddy sent us a package.. The soldier told us that it.. might be a while until Daddy's done with his service. Don't worry, you'll see him soon, Alex.."
"He's always gone! I never get to see him!"

HitMan5523

Quote from: Lent23 on 06-06-2012
Quote from: StickyWicket on 06-06-2012
This.
QuoteCongratulations to Headcrabs; nearly three years in HGN performing a very high standard of roleplay, he has been a role model for many new players. For this; Headcrabs is now a CLASS A bloodsucker with enhanced hide (absorbs 9x19&9x18 rounds)
This should not happen. I don't care what your 'Class' is, you're still a humanoid. Being a Bloodsucker does not mean every fiber of your being is made of steel. Maybe that explains how they're 700-800 lbs at 7 feet? Or maybe how they're agile as Yorty's cats?
Yorty has cats?

I'm hip! What are you talking about!

Gonztah

It's still a class A. You just don't go around shooting at those if you're using a gun with 9x18 or 9x19 ammo for crying out loud. Just avoid it and don't provoke it. Not everything has to be killed.

Newbieco

Question, if I send in 5 dollars, because thats ALL I have, can I get an experienced STALKER? It isn't all that much, and I think its fair, because I am asking for a singular thing, not the whole 20 dollar pack.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Newbieco on 04-02-2013
Question, if I send in 5 dollars, because thats ALL I have, can I get an experienced STALKER? It isn't all that much, and I think its fair, because I am asking for a singular thing, not the whole 20 dollar pack.

I am sorry but the reason donations exist is to upkeep the servers, if we could we wouldn't have any donation schemes so everyone could enjoy the same experience. We run a stage system and award players per how much they have donated to upkeep the server.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Newbieco

5 dollars still helps, please? It is still good.

Recreas

You can get a cool forum title :)
Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

lolKieck

If I recall correctly, the amount of the money you spend on the server stacks. So if you'll give Silver 5 dollars per month, after four months of giving him the money you'll get experienced stalker flag.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Gonztah

Quote from: lolKieck on 05-02-2013
If I recall correctly, the amount of the money you spend on the server stacks. So if you'll give Silver 5 dollars per month, after four months of giving him the money you'll get experienced stalker flag.

Yeah I think this is how it goes.

Steven :D

Quote from: Gonztah on 05-02-2013
Quote from: lolKieck on 05-02-2013

Yeah I think this is how it goes.
yes its cumulative