SRP: Donator Benifits and Awards

Started by Silver Knight, 25-05-2009

Steven :D

Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 15-08-2010
I donated a little while ago, But still don't have my forum donater status, its not a big deal or anything, But i am just saying.

PM SK, derp.

Turkey

Quote from: Steven :D on 15-08-2010
Quote from: Alexander Degtyarev on 15-08-2010
I donated a little while ago, But still don't have my forum donater status, its not a big deal or anything, But i am just saying.

PM SK, derp.

Go derp yourself, Thanks for helping <3

Bucky

If I donate for a model or something thats like 15 dollars, does that count twoards the pack donations aswell or no?

Quote from: NikkoBlob on 15-08-2010
If I donate for a model or something thats like 15 dollars, does that count twoards the pack donations aswell or no?
No, status and model is seperate

Bucky

Thats what I thought.

ISPYUDIE

Still no news on where bling dog will go?

Mikhail

i wanna be a bling dog

KillSlim

Quote from: Mikhail on 25-08-2010
i wanna be a bling dog

Mother fuckin' bling dog.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

QuoteDonating for money
Players may donate for money using these packages bellow, note we keep it fairly priced to avoid players unbalancing the game. If you desire a size not shown bellow, then it is suggested that you donate for multiple ruble packs.

Pack 1: 5000 Rubles - 15 bucks
Pack 2: 10000 Rubles 25 bucks
Pack 3: 100000 60 bucks

Blackops or SRP? HRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....
* Steven :D rubs his chin using three hands

Khorn

Donating for money in game? Good idea for raising cash, bad idea for SRP. Hopefully we won't have super mercs anytime soon.

Tom

Why anyone would donate for ingame money is beyond me, But if someone is willing to pay for it (Which all the the little sites floating around selling gold is testimate to people wanting to buy gold) Then by all means I suppose.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

Chaos

Quote from: Khorn on 26-10-2010
Donating for money in game? Good idea for raising cash, bad idea for SRP. Hopefully we won't have super mercs anytime soon.
Well think about it... If traders sold exos at a controlled price (wich they don't because they're capitalists now) of 200k that would be $120 for one. The prices are priced good enough to were it won't really affect the server economy too much and the positives of the donated money outweigh the low risk negatives of the server economy.

Duranblackraven

*Pays $60 for Ru. A few days later the server has a wipe*

FFFFFUUUUU-!!!

Pawx

Quote from: Duranblackraven on 26-10-2010
*Pays $60 for Ru. A few days later the server has a wipe*

That's exctally what I said over a SF discussion with Steven

Khorn

I would think it would have a special condition, either the money is carried over, if not fully used.

Or it could apply to getting the first level donate status.

Silver Knight

We offer donations for rubles already, it's not a big deal and it won't hurt the economy either. You only get the money once and you won't loose it. We won't be doing a wipe for a very long time.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

How much do you have to donate for a PBG anyways now.

eroticduck

I don't get it.

"donate 30 bucks for veterarou already have expierenced"??

Anyway, add me on SF Exile! I sent you a request. I need to talk to you about donating.

Yorty

Quote from: eroticduck on 15-02-2011
I don't get it.

Anyway, add me on SF Exile! I sent you a request. I need to talk to you about donating.
If you have experienced, which is for donating 20 Dollars, donating another 30 will make your total donated 50 Dollars, so you'll have Veteran.

Silver Knight

I don't get it.

I don't add people to sf to talk about donations. I only use pms.

eroticduck

Quote from: Last.Exile on 15-02-2011
I don't get it.

Weird, because in your original post, you said that if one were to donate, they would have to contact you in many different ways, whichever one may choose. Those options included more than private messages.

Silver Knight

I don't get it.

Weird, because in your original post, you said that if one were to donate, they would have to contact you in many different ways, whichever one may choose. Those options included more than private messages.

I said that along time ago, it's still valid but it's more efficent to do it through pms.

eroticduck

Ah. I get you have a point there. :)

Pink!

I don't get it.

Ah, I wished I had known that when I donated. I was concerned that my requests were being ignored, etcetera.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Maxi96203

Hey, i'd be willing to donate for experienced, just either hit me up on SF: http://steamcommunity.com/id/21234232 or respond to my PM.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY