So is this dead or what

Started by OjManchow, 18-04-2010

Welek

TO THE ESCAPE PODS WHERE GOING DOWNNNNN

(Silver ignoring me T_T)

OjManchow

Zstan

Silver only replies to my SF because he wants me to stick my dick made of money into HGN.

Paintcheck

Desertia isn't Silver's project, that's why you won't get answers from him, although I guess he does control the server box so he could add new admins or whatever.

Ralazo

I think Silver doesn't control the server either, idk.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Paintcheck on 06-05-2010
Desertia isn't Silver's project, that's why you won't get answers from him, although I guess he does control the server box so he could add new admins or whatever.

Desertia is not my project to lead nor do i take a interest in it is up to Col.Star but i have not seen him for over two weeks, someones said his computer is broke, that's why i have not removed nor upkept Desertia, im relying on him to comeback and see where this goes from there.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

OjManchow

Hopefully he gets it up and running again

Lion

Why not get you guys who want it to live as admins, put in some script that works and just copypaste desertia over everything with ' hl2 ' in it.

Assassinator

We'd need to get some type of confirmation from someone to do anything. I guess right now it's just waiting for StaR to get his computer fixed or get on some computer... even if it's a library computer to just say hello, and tell us what next.

Afromana

When Col's online, he doesnt do much Desertia related.
Last time I checked, he gave me and Jones permission to do anything major while he was gone, seeing I left, Jones got temporary complete control I would say.

OjManchow

Well, now Desertias officialy in the scrapyard section so

Not much future for it