Rebellion Application - Maltuck Nebula

Started by TurkeyKittin, 10-04-2010

TurkeyKittin

1. Steam Name: TurkeyKittin
2. Character Name: Maltuck Nebula

3. Reason: I would qualify for the Rebellion because... I am an experienced roleplayer. I have roleplayed for many years and have lead the rebels on a few servers. I have heavily built up my character story, as you will see in my Bio. Look at the Xenon Managment one(Thankyou Genesis). It is not even completely finished. I believe that my character's personality would fit the rebellion very well. He has a very large grudge ATM also for CE. He has killed three so far. But back to me. I love serious roleplaying and I believe that I will be sticking with the Desertia Community for a very long time. I have taken such a liking to the script and the idea of it all. I know how to act, and when to act, and I believe that I would be a valuable asset to the faction. But here is my story. By the way, I was very tired while writing this, and my story, so please excuse any mistakes. -.- It's 1 AM. I have a Migraine. Plus I'm on a medication that makes me sleepy. How fun.
4.Link to character Backstory: http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/character-database/maltuck-nebula/

Genesis

Accepted but you better be good :P