How to Apply

Started by Col. StaR, 10-04-2010

Col. StaR

If you were around Desertia since our forum change, this'll be nothing new.

If you're reading this, you're either really bored, or want to be part of Close Endeavors.

This is how it goes:

Quote1. Copy the following:
QuoteSteam Name:
Character Name:

Reason: I would like to be part of C.E. because-
Link to character Page:

2. Next, make a new topic in THIS section.
The title should be, "CE Application - <YOUR CHARACTER'S NAME>"

3. In the main portion of your post, paste the 3 lines given above, fill them out, and post it.

4. The admins will go through and either support, deny, or put a pending on the applications. It takes 2 admin supports to get you inside.
Do realize that I have final say on anything that goes.

With the three steps to do, don't make things too overly complicated: don't overbear yourself with useless things.

And with that, good luck in your acceptance.

Things to note:

-We won't accept any characters who were just made to be a CE position. Have your character RP normally first, and then apply.

-We do watch for Inserver Dedication. I suggest that you get at least 2 weeks of noticed Inserver attention that is in good standing (meaning no minging or constant OOC). If you are applying, and have not been in server at least 2 weeks, we will automatically Deny.

-Don't say something like, "Lawl, Mah Guy haz 1337 Training already!" or, "My guy is already in CE, because I pulled it out of my ass in his/her backstory". Those really peeve me, pulling Skills out of your ass, and I will be more willing to Decline if those appear.

-Don't make your application Bland. Make it detailed, precise, maybe even mock-heroic. Don't overdo it though: it could just seem like overbearing BS.

-If you are Denied once before, you are offered the chance to Reapply later. That goes for every time, with anyone.

-If there are no free CE spots, don't think that is the end of the road: we clear out Inactive CEs as often as possible.