Get active or get packing.

Started by Jones815, 24-04-2010

Jones815

I noticed a large number of CEs who applied here, and aren't even active on their CEs. So I am posting this to give you guys a final warning. I want you guys to get in server, start getting active on your CEs, or start packing. We have a bunch of applications from people who aren't in here, that want to be here. That means alot of you new recruits are expandable, meaning it wouldn't be hard to discharge you and find a new replacement. Remember, being here in Close Endeavors is not a right, it's a privilege. Before you reply with your excuses (except ones who have a valid reason to be in-active (there's only one guy with a valid reason)) I want you to know, I'm not interested in your excuses so don't waste your breath. I want all C.E. to reply to this thread, not just the recruits ALL C.E. to reply to this thread that they have read and understood this order. After that, I want to start seeing some activity in-server.

R&U, Captain Clayton Jones.

Genesis

Roger that, Jonesy  ;D

Assassinator

Chrono

Roger that.

Blake.H

Generic Reply: I like egg and Bacon Sandwiches too.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Ping-Pong

SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

[INVICTUS]

WeaponfChoice

Assassinator