Disappointment.

Started by Genesis, 11-04-2010

Genesis

A lot of you disappointed me quite a lot today. In our rules, it says NOT to bring matters into your own hands, or lead your own attack without my permission. I noticed a lot of you followed Krueger, who apparently lead an attack against the C.E. Giving permission, I thought it was a good idea at first, but I now regret my doings. Two of our men are dead, and I have dropped Krueger from our ranks. Please, do not let this happen again

Blake.H

We were suppost to place a secret bomb, only myself getting involved.
CE decided to say they were on the cliff with Ghillies on and began a full attack on the encampment, Meta-gaming and just "Assuming" we were Rebels.

I take full responsibility for the bomb, which was placed after the attack. But i do not take responsibility for the attack itself, that had nothing to do with me.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Genesis

Alright, I did not know this. Krueger is allowed to reapply if he wants back in, just copy n paste it.

Zstan

Quote from: ISPYUDIE on 12-04-2010
CE attacked us before Blake Detonated the bomb, they didn't even know about it. Their Meta-ing campers on the ridge behind us decided that we were rebuls and sent a helicopter.
I wasn't there but I totally support this.

CE are meta-gaming assholes that act like DarkRP cops.

Lucidius

Stop, flaming,
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Cutch

I'm sorry, but I don't recall C.E. ever meta-gaming, at least not when I'm around. Next time, contact Sniper or Jones.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Lucidius

Quote from: Cutch on 12-04-2010
I'm sorry, but I don't recall C.E. ever meta-gaming, at least not when I'm around. Next time, contact Sniper or Jones.

Exactly. I'm tired of people fucking using "SO AND SO BROKE THE RULES, SO I'M GONNA USE IT TO JUSTIFY MY BREAKING THE RULES".

If some one does something, do something about it or dont' do anything at all. Stop being a fucking hypocrite.

If no one does anything ever, then shit will just progressivly get retarded, same as if everyone uses rule breaking to justify rule breaking.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Pawx

There's also a thing called STAY OUT OF PEOPLE'S BUSINESS

Are you in The Rebellion? Did you watch what happened? No? Get out then..

K thx.

deluxulous

Quote from: Pawx on 12-04-2010
There's also a thing called STAY OUT OF PEOPLE'S BUSINESS

Are you in The Rebellion? Did you watch what happened? No? Get out then..

K thx.
Not that this was directed at me or anything, but I can attest to a few fails of the C.E.

Such as me getting killed twice in 5 minutes when we were using STM.

Welek

Running and watching pistolkid drop twice was funny i lol'd at the cruits

ISPYUDIE

Deleted my post as it was a bit (Ahem?) Ok, quite a lot Flame-ish. Sorry.

Blake.H

Quote from: Cutch on 12-04-2010
Jones was the one who metagamed using observe.

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Jones815

Wow, Blake you are really off. I had guys watching you from the mountains for atleast thirty minutes.

Paintcheck

This is turning into a flame war/pissing contest. Locked seeing as Blake is back in the Rebellion.