Started by Dug, 15-04-2010

Dug

David Stone

Picture:

Homeplanet: Mars

Faction: Inclassified

Position:
Mercenary

Biography: Mars, a homeplanet to all soldiers , there, David was made. His father and mother easily fell in love with each other. His father was early recon while his mother was a pilot, she knew her way around the ships. David was to become a soldier, like his father. However by secret , his mother taught him about ships, flying them, maintaining them and such. Before any of that happened, the citizens of Mars kept their babies in pods, until they develop enough to learn and master combat. At ten it would open and David was awoken. His parents accepted him happily. Matt Stone, his father was so excited to train his son all of those combat techniques.While in the pod , knowledge is given to the babies, slowly studying them everything that is basic in life. The food, and all their basic needs were taken care off also.

The whole planet was a military base, anyone born there is automatically a soldier, pilot or anything that can prove use to the army. David became a strong and skilled soldier soon enough. By the age of 16 he knew everything there is to know about flying ships ,using guns and cleaning them. He was sent to help caravans, protect stations against pirates , was beamed down to planets and fight vicious creatures where he got some scars.

However soon he was sent on an expedition where he was to travel beyond Desertia.
An unknown force attacked them and killed off most of the ships in matter of seconds. Luckily David entered an escape pod just in time before the whole thing exploded. He was dropped down into the desert of Desertia her self. He remained in the pod for days, as he was out of it. The pod reacted to his injures in head and repaired as much as he could. Soon David would arise from the pod to reveal a new beautiful world full of wonders like he has never seen. He decided to stay here and leave everything behind, hoping he would make it in this dangerous and beautiful world. However he wishes to contact his family and let them know that he is alive. This seems impossible to him right now and makes him depressed at time, knowing his parents are worried about him. Being lonely in this desert is also something he is not used to.

Rumors:
He is known for not leaving a single man behind, if his friends are to fall, he will gladly fall with them. Very loyal, but at times his Neutrality gets to him.

Skills:

Mechanic
Piloting
Weapon Handling
Basic Medical Knowledge

Categorization: Rogue Initiative

Alignment: Neutral

Favored Enemy: Anything Hostile

Favored Weapon: HK416 and Desert Eagle

Rivaling: N/A

Current Tasks:

Make friends - [Complete]
Find a source of money - [Complete]
Get water - [Complete]
Get food - [Complete]
Get a gun - [Complete]
Keep Kenzie happy - [In process]
Get fully geared up - [Incomplete]
Contact Family - [Incomplete]

Ralazo

Nice story. Just a small note, but still;
The picture, it looks like a common 2000-2010 U.S Soldier, but I think in the time Desertia is they don't use helmets and stuff like that anymore.
Maybe they do on Desertia, but not on Mars. Which probably haves some great techs and stuff.

Dug

Quote from: Ralazo on 15-04-2010
Nice story. Just something small, but still.
The picture, it looks like a common 2000 U.S Soldier, but I think in the time Desertia is, they don't use helmets and stuff like that anymore.
Maybe they do on Desertia, but not on Mars. Which probably haves some great techs and stuff.

Couldn't find a better picture, if you can feel free to PM me with it.
I'm also failing at trying to find a proper theme song for this char.
Also to have something more badass, I would have to have admin permission.

Ralazo

No it's a completely fine picture, it was just a note :D

Dug

This would be good for deadfall rp xDDD , I think I will use the same char just different biography.

lolKieck

Quote from: Dug on 15-04-2010
This would be good for deadfall rp xDDD , I think I will use the same char just different biography.

Will it be the Stone from SRP ?
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Dug

Dug

**David Stone opens the notebook.
**David Stone starts to write.

Day 3...

I got this notebook from Eva and well I'm using it to write down stuff...

After the crash , I've went off to the nearby town. It's rather small, with all sorts of people in it. If only I could contact mom and dad. I've met some of the people. Like James Kalix, Kenzie Law and Eva. It feels like it's been more than a day. My head feels like it's been in the med-bay. Unluckily I didn't get any of my gear from the ship, just some old style military clothes. I guess it will do in this desert. How I got the suit is rather funny. We had an act, the old war in Iraq. Very old if you ask me. So we got some of this old equipment, I was dressing up in my room which was near the escape pods. When our fleet got attacked I've seen the others explode. And well I ran for the escape pod.

When I got out. This vast desert was around me. I made a small crater with the escape pod. I went off to the nearby town. One of the first persons I met is James Kalix. He seems to be a mechanic. I've seen him dig out materials today. The next day I met Eva and Kenzie. I walked in the bar, seeing that UWN has an other funny show, which they call news. I sat on the couch laughing while it lasted. Soon Eva came. and I talked to her. I got a drink for a cute girl who sat next to me. I got on with her. So I bought her a whiskey and I got some water for my self which I put in my bag. She drank the whiskey tho. All of it. Anyway I got a job there. Eva is paying me nicely and soon I'll be able to buy a gun. Other than that it was fun playing with the UWN , Eva got pissed off and payed me 50 mesi to bring them a bottle of beer full of piss.

Kenzie helped me keep the man who burned the chair , in the corner until the C.E forced him to pay. Well that's pretty much it for today. I'm too tired to write. So I'll just go to bed now. On the side note, Eva has been really nice ,she gave me food and water, and income.

Dug

**David Stone opens the notebook.
**David Stone starts to write.

Day 8...

The money has been coming steadily from Eva. Jobs working out fine. I've found a glock, and now I can actually protect the bar. UWN has been quiet lately , their series were funny as hell, I can see the populace of Gerian misses something to laugh at. Instead we have the windmill being shown in different angles. A new person in town, a guy who drives the bus, 15 mesi per ride, not that expensive and nice way to get somewhere. I think I'm stepping into a relationship with Kenize after some events that have taken palce and I've met her so called boss. He found my heartless talent and he wishes to recruit me. Either that or I get killed. However I wanted to join him from the start so it shouldn't be so bad. High tech stuff, weapons, guess I will soon update my tasks. In order to join, I had to kill something precious to me or die. Well I was to prove I can be of use. I've killed James Kalix. His body now rests in this deadly desert. He didn't die the first time I tried. But the second, it was done. And there he saw my cold heartless talent. I can be just as emotional as heartless, that's something he doesn't know. I've updated my tasks, the new one would be keeping Kenize happy. Other than that James Kalix was a friend, but I had to do it. I believe my new boss can take care of him later if he has such power.