Dante Caspian - Major WIP

Started by Welek, 14-04-2010

Welek

Snowgoons - Snakes (Savage Brothers, Lord Lhus)
(Anime lovers do not listen.)

Homeplanet: Earth, Canada, Saskatoon.
Faction: Rebellion
Position: Guerilla

Biography: 'Yo I'm Dante Caspian, from the mean ass streets of Saskatoon. Haha, that was a joke, mean streets my ass, more like a bunch of bitches, Terror squad aint' shit Indian Posse aint' shit, fuckin' Crazy Chronics aint' shi-

Error Redownloading Document.

Document Downloaded from server, old entry no new entry's to display.

Childhood: Grew up in Riversdale Saskatoon, with my mother, sister and my brother Ethan could swear we're white, but we're really half-breeds, you know half native half white, probably don't get a lot of that down in the good ol' U.S.A but up here it's a big deal, let's move on shall we? Well, growing up was tough, you think your life was tough? Hell my mom was on welfare and had to feed three kids and herself, after awhile me and my brother got pretty pissed off about it and well 'ya know, took up after the O.G's like Icecube and all that bullshit, guess we found out it's not as simple as they make it seem, everyones out to get you and you got to get everything for yourself in this world shit never gets handed out, but back on track, childhood yes.. Uhm, well after we learned the hard way, we decided fuck this shit, grade 9 now both of us rolling around with Terror Squad boys, man that was some dumb shit, but I could swear we where rich in our mini-ass ghetto even helped our mom move out of it, but fuck, we where so busy helping everyone else we forgot about ourselves, and we ended stuck in the place we wanted to get out of, that's my childhood, now what your going to keep reading? Fuck you to than. Last message from earth, well kinda' earth I'm just leaving now, oh shit better save this shit. Peace out

Adulthood - Desertia: First god damn entry from this rock, So how I got on this peice of shit sandy ass hot as hell rock, I don't know I remember seeing an ad for some bullshit, I knew earth was crammed to the fuckin' seems with people and Riversdale was gettin' way fucked up so I jumped at it, no questions asked just jumped in, probably one of the dumbest ideas I've ever done to be honest, holy shit. I've never been so fucking hot in my life, you know who I could have brought with me? My sister, man you have no idea how much I miss her fucking bitching right now, it would be gold to my ears, hell even my brothers bitching but that shit was just about stabbing people not even funny. Right uh, Desertia sandy ass hell hole, got it, so when I got here you know I hardly got my grade 12 let alone college so I was fucked all I could do was mine and I bet half of you know how much bullshit that is, more than that I could hardly live by myself on the shitty wages, but you probably don't want to hear about my fucked up life and shit, why the hell are you readin' this shit anyways, fucking creeper.

End of Document, checking for new entry's...
No new entry's to display at this time..

Categorization: Chaotic Neutral (Yet Loyal)
Favored Enemy: C.E Personal
Favored Weapon: Tavor Rifle, Glock 18.
Rivaling: None.
Current Task: Blowing shit up.

(Gotta add a few logs from his time on Desertia, late so I'm going now enjoy reading this cocky ass white boys ego while on earth and his first few days.)

Sniper3124

Oh dear god, You are a disgrace to Canadians everywhere. Even 300 years in the future.

Welek

I've modeled him off the city I live in, and let me tell you that is how everyone acts. EVERYONE.