DOD:S Team?

Started by deluxulous, 04-10-2009

deluxulous

We should get a team together and play DoD:S regularly, watcha guys think? Sorta like Battle-Grounds, but in DoD.

Silver Knight

Rally round me lads

Sure Pistol, if we could get it going properly.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Szenti

I would go too, Just i have DOD:S on an other account... I have to find my little book, In that all the 4 accounts stuffs is there :D So... I will EDIT this post... If i find it.

EDIT: FUCK, the password is not working... Maybe it got hacked...:(í

EDIT2: WUT I FOUND IT :D its working :P Add me if we have the team or anything... Tisen14, or zsoo08

EDIT3: OMG THERES ACHIEVEMENTS IN IT?!?!?!?! LOLOLOLOL I DIDN'T KNOW!!! :P

Steel

I got it, ill play.

Lucidius

I hear by ban "Szentii" from all HGN competetive FPS activities.

Reason: HAX!

Edit: I'm horrible at this game but might be fun to play with, TEAM MATES, instead of trying to solo with a buncha faggots on your side.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

KillSlim

Quote from: Lucidius on 05-10-2009
I hear by ban "Szentii" from all HGN competetive FPS activities.

Reason: HAX!

Edit: I'm horrible at this game but might be fun to play with, TEAM MATES, instead of trying to solo with a buncha faggots on your side.

Same.
Not good at the game at all with idiot lone wolves on the team.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Turnkey

Oh, yes I would join if you are still up for it.

MeatyTorpedo

I have lots of people in my friends list that play DOD and we pwn in it !!  Lets get it going guys and you can experience the joy of getting crushed  by the torpedo  :P

BakedMeatyTorpedo
Physics are great, light travels faster than sound. This is why people appear bright until they begin to speak !!