Crussaria Announcements Thread

Started by Silver Knight, 11-01-2011

Silver Knight

Here i will post all announcements and news on Crussaria.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Crussaria Update - 15-OCT-2014

We are currently setting up Crussaria as we speak, the lore of Crussaria is being reviewed by myself and you can expect to see it being revised on the new HGN Wiki that has been setup. You can find this here at: www.wiki.hypergamer.net - This will be where all in-character profiles will now be placed\developed by players for Crussaria, it's lore and also will be used to archive Hyper Gaming network's finest moments, such as old servers, chatlogs, player pages, that kind of stuff as well as any current servers.

You can already preload our Crussaria content which is uploaded to the workshop, download the collection for Crussaria and you will have all the content. You can find this here: (http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/crussaria-medieval-roleplay-world/crussaria-content-pack-*dl*-thread/) With our current progression, you can expect to see a open-alpha shortly although various script features will be missing and will be added later on.

Silver Knight

Seems everyone on the project has lost interest including myself. This is mostly down to us still using the outdated piece of shit we call gmod. I wanted to get Crussaria out, a final salute to my gmod modding days but i am not going to do all the work myself, besides i consider myself done with gmod modding after the hiccup of stalker and our other failed servers. The gmod scene is dead. Maybe the future may hold true to a Crussaria on a different engine as either a mod or an actual game. Only time will tell.

Rebel6609

<22:23:04> "Puffles": gofuckyourselfaggot
<22:25:12> You were banned for 5 hours from the server by "Cole" (For trolling)
Never in my life have I ever had to endure 9 yearolds calling me a banana picker, and then get banned afterwards for doing nothing wrong.
Promising Young admins.

Steven :D