The Werewolf Pack (Updated)

Started by ThY, 10-01-2011

ThY

This is for me to edit with Werewolf Guides, Help and Concerns to help anyone who is interested.

THIS IS NOT A +SUPPORT/-SUPPORT GROUP. THIS IS A INFORMATION THREAD THAT IS CONSTANTLY BEING UPDATED TO THE AGREEMENT OF THE PLAYERBASE AND ADMINS UNTILL A AGREEMENT IS FOUND

Banner by ThY

WIP (Work In Progress)

The pack

Alphamale

The Alphamale is often the biggest of the pack, showing its dominance whenever a chance arises. He is obayed, respected and feared in the commune. He has proven his leadership in many incidents, and often provides shelter, friendship and food for the pack in Human and Wolf form. Alphamales can transform into their inner form if in danger or immense pain.

Betamale

The betamale is often the most intelligent, recognising the pack formation it takes the chance to be the Alphamales right hand man. He is the most obedient to the Alphamale, and gives off small ammounts of fear and obedience to the pack.

Alphafemale

The Alphafemale is the second commanding position in the pack, but she is not seen as a warlike figure like the Alphamale. The beast protects any lairs, and the secrecy of the pack. She works as a scout, and informant of the commune.

The Pack

The pack are those lucky enough to inherit the Werewolf gene, they live,work and play alongside eachover. Showing high obedience to the Alphamale in Human and Wolf form. They must feed once every three days, and show zero control over what they feed on at the time. The Pack only transform into their inner bodies if chosen to when the night comes. Or in immense pain or danger (when near the alphamale)

The Lair

The lair is where the pack spend their time in human form. It is often a shed or barn away from society. They take local jobs to minimise suspicion and try blend in to normal countryside life. It is highly honoured and faught over. This is the most important territory. Often meat and food is stashed here for later consumption.

F.A.Q

How do I become a werewolf?
1.You need to donate $100 to HGN's Crussaria roleplay server, PM Last Exile for more information.
2. Be Bitten or changed In Charactly on your chosen character

How do I roleplay being a werewolf?
You eat, sleep and rest like a normal human. At night you have a choice to transform, where your character will turn. You must feed as a werewolf every three days or more.

Can I stop being a werewolf?
At this moment in Crusaria there are no cures for the disease. Apart from death.

Are people bitten or hurt by a werewolf a werewolf also?
No, there is a small chance IC that the gene/infection will be passed on through bites. Unless you are a donator ($100) you won't have a choice to carry on the gene.

Do werewolves live forever?
Werewolves can live up to double a human, due to their healthy lifestyles and increased damage resistance. Although silver weaponary will soon bring a end to their life.

Can I tell if someone is a werewolf in human form?
This is for you to find out.

First Sightings and Only Publications

The book is big, with grey covering. The outline of a Wolf's head is drawn in black ink on the front, no name or lettering accompanying. The inside of the book is written in dark red ink on old canvas paper, pictures are rarely seen.

"The Lair and Lore of the Lycanthrope, and others." Is on the first page, in lettering marginally bigger than that lining the proceeding pages. Below the title, lies "Copy one out of two"

"The disease had arrived in Lycarivel, a small collection of houses on the outskirts of the town Crussaria. It spread ignorantly, keeping low and only latching on to a selection of peasants who work for the village's lord. The Lords men reported strange behaviour of such peasants, from insomnia to increased working pace. A strange cattle shortage already had the Lord on high alert. Every peasants shack was kicked open, guards wrecked through furniture, clothes and items looking for a supposed Dark Magic potion the holy priest preached to the Lord about the very last night. That same day, four workers and one guard were tortured, and executed in front of the manor for suspection of Conspiracy to the Empire.

The small town of Rilo, south of Crussaria reported the strange activity as "a plague infecting the poorer classes".  The Doctor of Venes, south west from Crussaria published the word "the illness spreading through our workers is due to a change in the orbital stars and planets. Any missing persons or cattle are not connected." The Doctors book was buried with him in his gravesite.

Good Sirs, Madams. This publish is the only literature that contains the answer, cure. And tactics against, and with the infection. You seek no further, after the read. You will understand that the problem is closer than you think. A lot closer."

*The Page begins to fringe, it is burnt and the above is only visible."

THIS BOOK IS NOT IN CRUSSARIA YET. NO ONE OWNS IT

To Do:

Guide
Kindly ignore spelling mistakes
CONSTRUCTIVE COMMENTS ONLY, Thankyou

OBrian

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Steven :D

Quote from: OBrian on 10-01-2011
<-- Wants in.
Donate then? (I Think)

Silver Knight

Quote from: Steven :D on 10-01-2011
Quote from: OBrian on 10-01-2011
<-- Wants in.
Donate then? (I Think)

Yep - and it's going to be a master flag too. Along with Vampires.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ravanger

I sense Lycan vs. Vampires.. Seems like Rav gonna need to make Vampire legion, ( If I get adcept of course.)

Plunger

You put that the pack must show zero control when feeding? Is this a mistype? I would assume to join they would need to show some understanding, and restraint lest they be caught.

ThY

It was intended at the time, but i'll re-think over it. Thanks for the heads up

Turkey

OBrian

Turkey does have a point, I don't see a faction of werewolves to cause much good. I sense the best use for Werewolves would be a few scattered ones throughout the server population without knowledge of the others existence, and should they meet it would be like a territorial dispute that would probably lead to combat. Granted it sounds cool and all but I'm uncertain the more I think about it.

Characters - Stalker RP

Turkey

Quote from: OBrian on 15-01-2011
Turkey does have a point, I don't see a faction of werewolves to cause much good. I sense the best use for Werewolves would be a few scattered ones throughout the server population without knowledge of the others existence, and should they meet it would be like a territorial dispute that would probably lead to combat. Granted it sounds cool and all but I'm uncertain the more I think about it.

Ye ye.
Exactly

Cutch

This pack would not exist. Werewolves are sparse and have no behavior control during their metamorphosis, with exception to the elder ones of course.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

OBrian

Quote from: Cutch on 15-01-2011
This pack would not exist. Werewolves are sparse and have no behavior control during their metamorphosis, with exception to the elder ones of course.

Thats what I meant, and I don't want to see the server turning into the Underworld Films.

Characters - Stalker RP

Ravanger

We could change this into somewhat of a respect/food chain of werewolves. Basicly who is top dog etc and who has top game over others so no one will get in his way. Not to sure but something of that matter. Decent amount of this information is useful though.

Cutch

I would also like to add werewolves do not get their abilities from a disease. Its a bloodline scattered across Crussaria.

-Blake/Last Exile

ThY

I said constructive criticism, not to dismiss the idea.
I want to improve it to a standard everyone is happy with. But for that I want people like Turkey to stop the lame excuse of post whoring and write his reason to -support. I will happily update it to people's demands, for valid that is.

The pack wont be like underworld, and 90% of the time wont even be heard of in-character, and rarer even seen.

I do disagree that the pack should be abolished though. Even if there are only two, one will always subconsciously compete for the pack lead. This happens with humans too. I see it daily in HGN.

Zstan

Yes it would exist. Because I said so. Deal with it , nerd.

Turkey

Quote from: ThY on 16-01-2011
I said constructive criticism, not to dismiss the idea.

Ok.

Heres my Criticism,
Dismiss the idea.

ThY

What does it feel like being the rebel in hgn, turkey?               

Pink!

As has been established by the fantasies of a certain Mormon writer, there is no established canon for fantasy creatures, such as werewolves or vampires.

Surely, this gives us the flexibility to create our own.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Cutch

This is no playground for the imagination. While the ability to create our own lore exists, Crussaria is not open for just anyone to just say "K, guys. Werewolves are a pack aight? Cool."

For the sake of balance, Werewolves cannot exist as a pack, otherwise being a normal human would be impossible. Not to mention, that much of a transition between a human psyche and a wolf's primal instincts would be mental distortion and most likely lead to irrationality in both forms along with extreme hallucinations.

-Blake/Last Exile

Zstan

Quote from: Cutch on 16-01-2011
This is no playground for the imagination. While the ability to create our own lore exists, Crussaria is not open for just anyone to just say "K, guys. Werewolves are a pack aight? Cool."

That's so hypocritical.

Cutch, stop being a dick and let us have fun.

Pink!

I cannot comprehend why one would insist on realism being forced on creatures that transform between wolf and man.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

Ravanger

Everything needs a limit.

Mrtasker

There should be a de-facto leader of the warewolves, the strongest one. Much like how the bloodsuckers worked, they were all pretty much independant but the pack leader could influence them if he needed to.

Seth Gecko - Freedomer

irondeity

This seems to becoming a touchy subject. However, looking back at the father of Role-Play/RPG's, Dungeons and Dragons, Werewolves are both solitary and pack creatures. Depending on Exile and Cutchs' view on how they want their werewolves to be there is no reason that the beasts cannot come together when transformed however they would not be hanging around one another in a 'no-homo brofest' while in human state. In essence some follow a tribal sect and some are loners with no control and/or desire to be involved with others. Again this goes back to what the server heads want. So I do not really see where post-whoring, trolling, grief-posts or any other negativity aside constructive criticism will be of any use. I believe that over-time they could -attempt- to come together if they can control themselves with a bit of the Push-to-Shove, Top Dog conflicts on the inside. Though I can also see a good potential for them to all remain solitary and potentially fight over their 'prey' should they wander into one anothers territory.
Unaffiliated: Mikhal 'Sabre' Tokerov -:- Alive
Ex-Military/Spetsnaz: Andrei 'War' Mirkov -:- Alive
Military Observer: Victor Tokerov -:- Alive
Unaffiliated: 'Siege' -:- Deceased
Leoyid 'Rat Tail' Olinsky -:- Alive
The Tar Man -:- No Data